Sens Tillis (R) & Sinema (D) reach historic deal on immigration: *Protections for 2 million Dreamers *New resources to processing asylum seekers+more!

And where does the $800 million the government is paying come from?

That’s the problem with you libs. You think if the government pays for something, it doesn’t cost American taxpayers anything.
How much did it cost you?

How much did it cost you?
I don’t know what percent of my taxes went to it, but as an aggregate we are making honest, law-abiding Americans pay $800 million to make it easier for illegal aliens to settle in this country.

I’d rather that money go to homeless veterans instead. Wouldn’t you?

And where does the $800 million the government is paying come from?

That’s the problem with you libs. You think if the government pays for something, it doesn’t cost American taxpayers anything.
The money just falls from the sky, democrats are scum bags.

I don’t know what percent of my taxes went to it, but as an aggregate we are making honest, law-abiding Americans pay $800 million to make it easier for illegal aliens to settle in this country.

I’d rather that money go to homeless veterans instead. Wouldn’t you?
I believe it does go to homeless veterans.
If you don’t know know how much you’re paying into the immigrations stuff then why are you complaining about it. Maybe it doesn’t even affect you. This is why I was asking how much YOU actually paid into it

I believe it does go to homeless veterans.
If you don’t know know how much you’re paying into the immigrations stuff then why are you complaining about it. Maybe it doesn’t even affect you. This is why I was asking how much YOU actually paid into it
I don’t complain about wrongdoing only when it affects ME. The $800 million being spent to bring in illegals should go to homeless vets first, and then anything left over to other American homeless.

Another example of RW propaganda against immigrants

It is the usual ruse……Poor people have it better than you
Most immigrants who come here legally are not poor

Many are well educated

Its the uninvited illegal alien gate crashers arriving through mexico who are getting the red carpet treatment from biden and the dems

I don’t complain about wrongdoing only when it affects ME. The $800 million being spent to bring in illegals should go to homeless vets first, and then anything left over to other American homeless.
Homeless vets need a hospital bed in a mental hospital where they dont have access to meth and fentanol

The same goes for the rest of the homeless

And right to the “raaacist!” card. This has nothing to do with race, and I never even mentioned it.

You are a bastard.

And since you have dropped to the low level of libs calling other people racist if they don’t want to lower the caliber of the country, you’re on ignore.
Why are you hiding behind that “racist card” nonsense when your daily posts put your racism on display ?

Many of the illegals leech off the system, and taxpayers have left to foot the bill for schooling, housing, free medical,food .clothing, entitlements, and the untold crime that comes with this, most will drive unsafe cars with no insurance, The cost is killing this country. That miserable bastard illegal truck driver in Colorado caused untold suffering to family members he killed, and then Dipshit Polis commuted most of his sentence.
386b8a19-ContentBroker_contentid-01200cf7d9454e0da692757cc89a0ed3.png

Rogel-Lazaro-Aguilera-Mederos-crash.jpg

Many of the illegals leech off the system, and taxpayers have left to foot the bill for schooling, housing, free medical,food .clothing, entitlements, and the untold crime that comes with this, most will drive unsafe cars with no insurance, The cost is killing this country. That miserable bastard illegal truck driver in Colorado caused untold suffering to family members he killed, and then Dipshit Polis commuted most of his sentence.

Exactly. And when you point out the cost of the illegals, the nasty libs try to shut you up by calling you ”a racist bitch.” That is how they bully people who don’t want to go along with destroying the country.

Most of the “illegals” work hard for substandard salaries with no benefits. They do the tasks most Americans do not want to perform.

But Trumpites say Mexico sends over its murderers and rapists and only “some” are good people

The very term “Dreamers” is disinformation and pure propaganda.

We have perfectly fine (legal) immigration laws and asylum laws. We don’t need and should not accept this “Dreamers” shit as a way by which so many people can evade those laws.

The very term “Dreamers” is disinformation and pure propaganda.

We have perfectly fine (legal) immigration laws and asylum laws. We don’t need and should not accept this “Dreamers” shit as a way by which so many people can evade those laws.

They come because the employers don't want them legal. Then they have to be paid a legal wage.

Exactly. And when you point out the cost of the illegals, the nasty libs try to shut you up by calling you ”a racist bitch.” That is how they bully people who don’t want to go along with destroying the country.

Illegals contribute much more to our society than they consume. They work long hours for substandard pay with no benefits. Many of our goods and services cost less because of cheap labor.
But racist bitches such as yourself spread lies that they are deadbeats and a drain on our society.

They come because the employers don't want them legal. Then they have to be paid a legal wage.
They come because our society provides a higher level of material wealth than their society provides. They come in many cases for a chance at making more of themselves and providing for their families.

I don’t blame anyone who has such hopes and desires for wanting to come here.

I still say we cannot simply throw open our doors and accept any and all who wish to enter. Adhere to our laws. That’s a mandatory precondition. It starts with your manner of entry and accepting the limitations of your legal entry (including duration of any “visits”).

They come because our society provides a higher level of material wealth than their society provides. They come in many cases for a chance at making more of themselves and providing for their families.

I don’t blame anyone who has such hopes and desires for wanting to come here.

I still say we cannot simply throw open our doors and accept any and all who wish to enter. Adhere to our laws. That’s a mandatory precondition. It starts with your manner of entry and accepting the limitations of your legal entry (including duration of any “visits”).

That's not what employers want.......now avoid that again with your reply.

I wasn’t avoiding anything. It doesn’t matter what employers allegedly want. What does matter is the law. Now, evade that with your next redundant “reply.”

It does matter. It's why nothing is done.

It does matter. It's why nothing is done.
No. It doesn’t matter. What you are actually saying, if you think about it, is that the illegal immigrants aren’t alone responsible for illegal immigration. And as to that, I agree.

Appropriate prosecutions of employers and companies for hiring illegal aliens should definitely be higher on the agenda of Federal prosecutors.

Forum List

Back