Sens Tillis (R) & Sinema (D) reach historic deal on immigration: *Protections for 2 million Dreamers *New resources to processing asylum seekers+more!

No. It doesn’t matter. What you are actually saying, if you think about it, is that the illegal immigrants aren’t alone responsible for illegal immigration. And as to that, I agree.

Appropriate prosecutions of employers and companies for hiring illegal aliens should definitely be higher on the agenda of Federal prosecutors.

But it's never going to be because business gets what it wants.

I am suggesting we actually close the border…You otoh, are proposing that we eliminate them.
So you want to close the border to the US 3rd biggest trading partner..

So you want to stop 17% of US exports...

So paint us the picture... Do you want South Korea - North Korea style border?

Poor people don’t have it better than me, however, poor people in the US generally have it better than anywhere else in the world if they choose to take advantage of the litany of services offered. BTW, they shouldn’t have it better than me and I don’t deserve to have the same standard of living as Elon Musk.

”Rich people are evil“ is the mantra of the Democratic Party. Envy is the major tenant. You have no room to lecture anyone about a ruse.
Bullshit...

The Social Safety net in Europe and the rest of the western first world is generally better than US...

GOP has been the ones pushing that bullshit... Look at the facts...

Trading partner.. yea fentanyl, cocaine, marijuana, and whatever else they bring over has worked out really well for us. we are a better country for it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well that is certainly not true.

If you say so.

I've pointed this out many times. Florida pretended to pass a e-verify law. Agriculture didn't want any restrictions on who they hire and they got a complete exemption from any requirement to verify the standing of their employees. The rest got an exemption from e-verify.

They got what they wanted.

I've noted this before also. Trump actually broached the subject of mandatory e-verify. Republicans told him to drop it and he dropped it.

If you say so.

I've pointed this out many times. Florida pretended to pass a e-verify law. Agriculture didn't want any restrictions on who they hire and they got a complete exemption from any requirement to verify the standing of their employees. The rest got an exemption from e-verify.

They got what they wanted.

I've noted this before also. Trump actually broached the subject of mandatory e-verify. Republicans told him to drop it and he dropped it.
Note I didn’t say that businesses don’t wish to obtain some cheaper labor. Some, of course, are willing to bend or break the law; and many are willing to “lobby” for special privileges.

So what? The first answer is to have legislators with balls to say “no” to such lobbying requests. The bigger answer is genuine prosecution of offending businesses.

Note I didn’t say that businesses don’t wish to obtain some cheaper labor. Some, of course, are willing to bend or break the law; and many are willing to “lobby” for special privileges.

So what? The first answer is to have legislators with balls to say “no” to such lobbying requests. The bigger answer is genuine prosecution of offending businesses.

Those legislators don't exist. The campaign money is in doing nothing.

Those legislators don't exist. The campaign money is in doing nothing.
That’s ^ not an argument. It’s a statement of opinion and belief.

And while I tend to be a bit cynical about legislators, too, I’d say that your “conclusion” is taking the cynicism a bit too far. Plus, it may well be that a newly invigorated GOP will prove to be a reason to gain a little faith. 😎

I don’t complain about wrongdoing only when it affects ME. The $800 million being spent to bring in illegals should go to homeless vets first, and then anything left over to other American homeless.
Somebody complained about not wanting to pay for this. I asked how much he had paid and then you jumped in. Processing immigrates costs money, it’s not wrong doing. The $800 million isn’t being pulled from homeless vets. Homeless vets get funding. If the immigration finds got cut they would not just go to homeless vets. $800 milling additional funding could also be spend on homeless vets.

You don’t want immigrants coming to this country from Mexico, you’ve made that obvious. You don’t need to pretend that the money is your issue… you just don’t want those people here, right??

Somebody complained about not wanting to pay for this. I asked how much he had paid and then you jumped in. Processing immigrates costs money, it’s not wrong doing. The $800 million isn’t being pulled from homeless vets. Homeless vets get funding. If the immigration finds got cut they would not just go to homeless vets. $800 milling additional funding could also be spend on homeless vets.

You don’t want immigrants coming to this country from Mexico, you’ve made that obvious. You don’t need to pretend that the money is your issue… you just don’t want those people here, right??
I want immigrants coming in through the regular and appropriate channels, like my grandparents did. I actually have all their papers from 100+ years ago from Ellis Island.

That’s what these migrants need to do: follow the law rather than present bogus asylum claims.

As far as the homeless vets, what do you mean we should just spend an ADDITIONAL $800 million? On top of the $800 million we are coughing up to put migrants in expensive hotels where they throw out food that we also are paying for? We are already $30T in debt!

No, what we need to do is divert the $800 million the libs assigned to getting more illegals in here to the homeless vets, and fortify the border to keep the stream of illegal, unskilled, uneducated, and apparently ungrateful foreigners from out. Let them apply through the regular method.

That’s ^ not an argument. It’s a statement of opinion and belief.

Sure, ok?

Where are these legislators? What are they doing? How is whatever they doing coming along?

And while I tend to be a bit cynical about legislators, too, I’d say that your “conclusion” is taking the cynicism a bit too far. Plus, it may well be that a newly invigorated GOP will prove to be a reason to gain a little faith. 😎

I don't see what I say as anything but a fact unless you can address my above questions.

Sure, ok?

Where are these legislators?
I’m talking about congresspersons. So, they’d be in Congress.
What are they doing?
Legislating. But if you’re asking what are they specifically doing right now, then the answer is “wait and see.”
How is whatever they doing coming along?
Again. Your mistake. It isn’t what is happening. What I have suggested is future oriented.
I don't see what I say as anything but a fact unless you can address my above questions.
I don’t care how you see it. And your error isn’t dependent on my answering your silly questions. But, that said, I kind of already did.

I’m talking about congresspersons. So, they’d be in Congress.

Who?

Legislating. But if you’re asking what are they specifically doing right now, then the answer is “wait and see.”

LOL, I've been waiting for years and years.

Again. Your mistake. It isn’t what is happening. What I have suggested is future oriented.

I don’t care how you see it. And your error isn’t dependent on my answering your silly questions. But, that said, I kind of already did.

I don't base my opinion on your answers. I base it upon the facts of what has happened. Nothing.

No, what we need to do is divert the $800 million the libs assigned to getting more illegals in here
How is 800 million assigned to getting more illegals here? I’d love to hear you try and explain that statement!!

Then your country dies. Your population is declining and Americans are not having children. White people won't leave where they are because we're better off staying in more progressive countries.

You need workers, you take what you can get.
Good, we’ll ship em to you….

Don’t get dramatic…Mexico is not our friends in this.

Forum List

Back