Sens Tillis (R) & Sinema (D) reach historic deal on immigration: *Protections for 2 million Dreamers *New resources to processing asylum seekers+more!

Don’t get dramatic…Mexico is not our friends in this.
So give us your solution....

Closing the boarder seems a bit dramatic....

Mexico is one of US largest trading partners...

I honestly have to laugh at most of the Right Wing solutions, most of them will make the problem worse...

Here is a tip: Most people living below the boarder don't want to come to America. They are doing out of necessity, the US drug trade has made the countries very dangerous. How about addressing that?

Reduce the demand could be a lot more effective...

There is also a demand from US Business (Agriculture being a main one) to have access to these workers seasonally... Undocumented farm workers make up approximately 50% of the farm labor workforce.

"The American Farm Bureau Federation estimates that, in total, U.S. agriculture needs 1.5 to 2 million hired workers each year. Farmers have been struggling to fill these positions; in 2019, 56% of California farmers reported being unable to find all the workers they needed over the last five years."

1673834677130.png

Yup. I remember when a group of DACAs, mostly young adults in their 20s, surrounded Nancy Pelosi, cursing up a storm, and demanding that their family members be allowed to stay. What a bunch of entitled ingrates.
Uh huh can’t remember a Republican engagement as meaningful tho. .

Exactly! Any poor whites, including Jews, who struggle against major obstacles by studying hard, avoiding bad behavior, exercising responsibility, and then working hard in order to rise from the tenements of NY to the middle class had “white privilege.”

And how ironic that today’s blacks, who are getting jobs, promotions, and spots in the Ivy League that they wouldn’t get if they were white are complaining about “white privilege.”
White people have been on top for four hundred years tho.
Just sayin.

White people have been on top for four hundred years tho.
Just sayin.
Personally I think all poor people should have a social safety net and should be given a helping hand...

Just because you are white, black.... If your parents were poor you shouldn't be the one to pay for the rest of your life... We should all get a more equal shot at it...
Why are the best university courses linked to your parents income? Same with schools?

This is not say I am blind, Black people are poorer and a lot of that is down to systematic racism not only in the past but continues today.. But as I said I am more anti poverty...
The GOP is selling a story that Democrats are only interested in minorities and if you are not one you're getting screwed.. That is not true, Democrats policies are about looking after under privileged and is colour blind..

I honestly have to laugh at most of the Right Wing solutions, most of them will make the problem worse...

Here is a tip: Most people living below the boarder don't want to come to America. They are doing out of necessity, the US drug trade has made the countries very dangerous. How about addressing that?

There is also a demand from US Business (Agriculture being a main one) to have access to these workers seasonally... Undocumented farm workers make up approximately 50% of the farm labor workforce.

"The American Farm Bureau Federation estimates that, in total, U.S. agriculture needs 1.5 to 2 million hired workers each year. Farmers have been struggling to fill these positions; in 2019, 56% of California farmers reported being unable to find all the workers they needed over the last five years."

View attachment 747914
Stop the free money these people are getting, and that will slow it….Also, stop giving aid to countries that take our money, then send their unemployable to us.

Why anyone would begrudge the struggle of others less fortunate is definitely flummoxing.
What do you mean “begrudge the struggle of others less fortunate”? Let them come here legally, demonstrating they will be contributors to our country, rather than make bogus asylum claims, and then have American taxpayers pay to put them up in hotels and provide them food, the latter of which they toss in the alley, while honest Americans are struggling to buy eggs and beef.

Stop the free money these people are getting, and that will slow it….Also, stop giving aid to countries that take our money, then send their unemployable to us.
Absolutely! They now know Biden and the Demoncrats have just allocated nearly $1 billion dollars of Americans’ money to provide them with hotel rooms and food once they get here, provide medical care, put up classrooms for their kids, buy them toys and clothes, etc., etc.

What do you mean “begrudge the struggle of others less fortunate”? Let them come here legally, demonstrating they will be contributors to our country, rather than make bogus asylum claims, and then have American taxpayers pay to put them up in hotels and provide them food, the latter of which they toss in the alley, while honest Americans are struggling to buy eggs and beef.
They are here legally and are following the rules
How do you prove you will contribute when you are not given a chance to contribute?

Why don’t you just admit you will not accept them regardless?

View attachment 747914
They don't want to come to America but they have to come to America... How about they clean up their countries in Central America and stop allowing China and Russia from using them as the pawns they are in this game we are playing?

They are here legally and are following the rules
How do you prove you will contribute when you are not given a chance to contribute?

Why don’t you just admit you will not accept them regardless?
They can get a chance to contribute when they come in legally. Making false claims of asylum is flouting our laws, and that’s what 90% of them do.

And of course I would accept them if they did things the right way. Like my grandparents did.

Why can’t you admit that you are fine with forcing honest Americans to pay to support law-breaking foreigners who lied their way into the country?

They can get a chance to contribute when they come in legally. Making false claims of asylum is flouting our laws, and that’s what 90% of them do.

And of course I would accept them if they did things the right way. Like my grandparents did.

Why can’t you admit that you are fine with forcing honest Americans to pay to support law-breaking foreigners who lied their way into the country?
They are requesting asylum……that is legal

Bullshit...

The Social Safety net in Europe and the rest of the western first world is generally better than US...

GOP has been the ones pushing that bullshit... Look at the facts...

Yeah, the social safety net is higher in Eastern Europe. That comes at a cost for those working in the form of much higher taxes, meaning the number of those who are able to achieve a high levels is also lower. We know the left has these fantasies about the vast majority of people, working or not, living in the same block apartments while those in government live in ivory towers. Sorry, that is not the US. I might also add, these countries are spending too much on freebies instead of the military. They rely heavily on NATA, the US, to protect them. Essentially they are spending their money on goodies and "fun" stuff an hoping we pickup the tab for the necessary, but not such fun stuff. Eastern Europe is run by gullible childlike, idealistic minded people, much like US Democrats. Just imagine they were forced to pay their "fair share" to protect their own countries. Much of this social safety net stuff would be a distant memory.

The fact you are reading NPR says it all.

Awaiting hearings on their petition for asylum is a legal status, fool.

Link

Not just your prejudice
It’s been reported over and over. And based on the nasty shit names you’ve called me, I’m not doing any work for you. Everyone other than leftists who care more about dishonest illegals than honest Americans knows this, and than makes nasty slurs against anyone who points it out.

Yeah, the social safety net is higher in Eastern Europe. That comes at a cost for those working in the form of much higher taxes, meaning the number of those who are able to achieve a high levels is also lower. We know the left has these fantasies about the vast majority of people, working or not, living in the same block apartments while those in government live in ivory towers. Sorry, that is not the US. I might also add, these countries are spending too much on freebies instead of the military. They rely heavily on NATA, the US, to protect them. Essentially they are spending their money on goodies and "fun" stuff an hoping we pickup the tab for the necessary, but not such fun stuff. Eastern Europe is run by gullible childlike, idealistic minded people, much like US Democrats. Just imagine they were forced to pay their "fair share" to protect their own countries. Much of this social safety net stuff would be a distant memory.

The fact you are reading NPR says it all.
NATA?

Forum List

Back