Seniors have had enough of Trump

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
A senior warning sign for Trump: ‘Go Biden’ cry at Villages

1602341207717.png

THE VILLAGES, Fla. (AP) — Sara Branscome’s golf cart whizzed down the smooth asphalt path that winds through The Villages, the nation’s largest retirement community, an expanse of beautiful homes,...

I am voting Joe Biden. Lots of senior are. Most of us would never see the newest scientific miracle drug combinations made available to the science disbeliever 74 year old president when he came down with the coronavirus, and we know it. It is not forgotten that trump supporters, supporting their candidate, said we should take one for the country (trump), regarding Coronavirus. We will not go quietly into that good night to support one who does not support us. Donnie has got to go.

View attachment 399676
THE VILLAGES, Fla. (AP) — Sara Branscome’s golf cart whizzed down the smooth asphalt path that winds through The Villages, the nation’s largest retirement community, an expanse of beautiful homes,...

I am voting Joe Biden. Lots of senior are. Most of us would never see the newest scientific miracle drug combinations made available to the science disbeliever 74 year old president when he came down with the coronavirus, and we know it. It is not forgotten that trump supporters, supporting their candidate, said we should take one for the country (trump), regarding Coronavirus. We will not go quietly into that good night to support one who does not support us. Donnie has got to go.
I am voting Mr Trump. Lots of seniors are. Most of us would never see the newest scientific miracle drug combinations made available to the science disbeliever former VP when he came down with senility, and we know it. It is not forgotten that Biden supporters, supporting their candidate, said we should take one for the country (Biden), regarding Coronavirus. We will not go quietly into that good night to support one who does not support us. Donnie has got to go.

View attachment 399676

You are easily hoodwinked by the Democrat propaganda. Trump's statements on medical matters are not policy and do not affect the way he does his job. He is the one who put together a system to develop a vaccine for Corona, provide hospitals with respirators and provide cash payments to people hurt financially by the pandemic. All he said was that we should not let the virus run our lives and he is right.

View attachment 399676

What, 30? 40? lmao.

Quick, someone look! Possible evidence of the mythical Biden supporter has been found!

Biden is not popular with mainstream voters
Wrong. Biden is very popular, as most state and national polling reflects. Trump in increasingly unpopular, especially with seniors. He does not give a damn about coronavirus, threatening our age group, so voting for him is bad, not only for our health, but our survival. Dump Trump!

View attachment 399676

Wow, 300 golf carts...you do realize there's about 77,000 people living in The Villages.

Wrong. Biden is very popular, as most state and national polling reflects. Trump in increasingly unpopular, especially with seniors. He does not give a damn about coronavirus, threatening our age group, so voting for him is bad, not only for our health, but our survival. Dump Trump!
Lol. Here we go with polls again.
Got to love those that actually believe all the fairytales about only raising taxes on the rich and free stuff they will get.

but then again I never have seen a democrat voter that could handle simple math and thought processes

Oops. Please merge, but post the name of the thread to this thread, that senior may know where to respond.

I'm not modding anymore.
Why not? You mean at this time of day or in general?
Gave up my Staff of Power, and Cloak of Invincibility about 2 weeks ago.

Needed a vacation

Lol. Here we go with polls again.
Got to love those that actually believe all the fairytales about only raising taxes on the rich and free stuff they will get.

but then again I never have seen a democrat voter that could handle simple math and thought processes
Feel free to disregard what many seniors are thinking. Trump has. Vote as you like. I will vote for Joe Biden for President, next week when early voting starts here.

Forum List

Back