Send those Latino's back

RW's are so fucking stupid...

Brilliant analysis.

We had 8 years of the community organizer's economy and it was underwhelming. That's why Hillary lost the swing states in 2016.

yank the buying power of 20 million people out of the economy and a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread will cost you $20 bucks.

is that not great or what ...
That backwards . ..prices generally decrease when sales do. If car dealer isn't moving product what does he do ...he has a sale ...rebates and such

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

They can't build that Goddamn wall fast enough.
I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.

That's right send them all back.
Maybe if we force all the worthless, dependent Africans off their fat asses, there would be laborers.

We make it too damn easy for AMERICANS to not have to do an honest day's work

Damn, I am now agreeing send them back south to the border so this one developer goes down the tubes. I think all of you righties will agree.

Major real estate developer takes on Trump's immigration policy: 'Don't send them home, send them to us'

• n 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
  • “In light of this week’s war of words in the American political arena, I felt compelled to put some thoughts down and to share them with you,” wrote Toby Bozzuto, CEO of Bozzuto Group, a multi-family developer, in an open letter to employees.
  • “It is not enough to stand by as intolerance of the “other” becomes increasingly normalized...Indeed, don’t send them home, send them to us,” he said.
The construction industry is heavily dependent on Hispanic and Latino workers, a workforce that diminished during the last housing crisis and has not come close to full recovery. Both single-family and multi-family homebuilders cite the current labor shortage as the key cause of higher prices and slower productivity.

In 2018, 47% of general construction laborers were Hispanic or Latino, according to the latest data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In specialty sectors, their share is even higher: 70% of drywall and ceiling tile installers, 56% of roofers and 55% of painters.

I called ICE on a McD's that had only Hispanic workers in it. The manager tried to take the order but only could communicate in broken English. I think McD's needs a house cleaning.

Maybe if we force all the worthless, dependent Africans off their fat asses, there would be laborers.

I see lots of Blacks doing construction now and they’re very happy to be working.

African immigrants make up a small percentage of immigrants in America, and they tend to be well-educated and hard working.

It was just reported that an additional 20,000 people stopped using the unemployment

African immigrants make up a small percentage of immigrants in America, and they tend to be well-educated and hard working.
If African immigrants are well-educated and hard working, why do they live in huts made of shit and kill each other off, or enslave their neighbors, while living in Africa?

It was just reported that an additional 20,000 people stopped using the unemployment

If African immigrants are well-educated and hard working, why do they live in huts made of shit and kill each other off, or enslave their neighbors, while living in Africa?

Where in America do you see people living that way? Stop trying so hard, you can still keep your irrational fear.

I say send them all back - all 20 million of them.
and watch Trumps economy crash and burn.
The increased purity would be worth it to them.

Then build the wall and stop all immigration, legal or illegal, so that we can ratchet up the purity a bit more for a few generations.

Let's be honest about what they're after here.
Ah yes , the liberal who hates "Whites" again chimes in. So tell me what country of brown or black people have succeeded like the US?
Did I say something there that you feel is objectionable or incorrect?
If I am not mistaken, there is a majority of whites in this country, but before the great Obama opened the flood gates of the southern border to the illegal hordes of diseased humanity, around 35% of the people were black, and the rest were other races. Now we find out that the Hispanics have taken the lead in population over the blacks, because more black women abort their babies, but also many have turned away from the Demonrat party, so now Dems are pandering to the uneducated, non English speaking assholes who wont assimilate to the country. As long as this country remains "White" the prosperity of it will continue, but if it goes the way of Africa or Latin America, (Dictators galore) then there is no hope left, the NWO will become real, there will be a few liberal elites in charge, 6 1/2 billions will have to die, then the rest will be servants to those elites. Dont fucking doubt me.
Bullshit! Obama holds the record for deportations by any president at about 2.9 million.
Deportation and removal from the United States - Wikipedia

Then build the wall and stop all immigration, legal or illegal, so that we can ratchet up the purity a bit more for a few generations.

Ah yes , the liberal who hates "Whites" again chimes in. So tell me what country of brown or black people have succeeded like the US?
If I am not mistaken, there is a majority of whites in this country, but before the great Obama opened the flood gates of the southern border to the illegal hordes of diseased humanity, around 35% of the people were black, and the rest were other races. Now we find out that the Hispanics have taken the lead in population over the blacks, because more black women abort their babies, but also many have turned away from the Demonrat party, so now Dems are pandering to the uneducated, non English speaking assholes who wont assimilate to the country. As long as this country remains "White" the prosperity of it will continue, but if it goes the way of Africa or Latin America, (Dictators galore) then there is no hope left, the NWO will become real, there will be a few liberal elites in charge, 6 1/2 billions will have to die, then the rest will be servants to those elites. Dont fucking doubt me.
Bullshit! Obama holds the record for deportations by any president at about 2.9 million.
Uh, they left due to GW’s crash.

Then you have native born kids indoctrinated with the belief they all needed to go to college to get $120K in debt with a useless degree, rather than go into the trades taken over by illegals. Now they're stuck living with their parents blaming "The1%" for their plight.

I

Then you have native born kids indoctrinated with the belief they all needed to go to college to get $120K in debt with a useless degree, rather than go into the trades taken over by illegals. Now they're stuck living with their parents blaming "The1%" for their plight.

I know plenty of Blue Collar people who got screwed by GW’s Open Border policy.
Under Trump they’re back to work.

Generally, the trades where most undocumented immigrants work are those that do not require certification or licenses nor extensive training, certainly not occupations that will pay $120/yr. The most common occupation of undocumented immigrants (58%) are agricultural workers which includes pickers, field hands, sorters, and graders. In skilled trades that require certifications such as plumbers and electricians, undocumented immigrants are rare. Skilled workers rarely enter the US illegally because in Mexico and Central America there is a demand for their services and they make relatively good money compared to the general population.
Immigrant workers are most likely to have these jobs

Last edited:

Yeah, sure he did...

Trump's grandma Maryanne came to america in the 1930s

my family has been in america for 9 generations. we built this country.

send the Trump's back!

SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK! SEND THEM BACK!

Yeah, sure he did...

Yes, it’s true Anrdeanjim. If you stopped mainlining Fox News, you’d know that.

As a gay man, i wrestle with "straight supremacy" just like the black man wrestles with "white supremacy"!

Today Commander White of @hhsgov testified that it is “established scientific fact” that separating children from their parents "entails significant and potentially lifelong risks of psychological and physical harm.”
A child welfare expert and licensed social worker, he then testified that “any competent child welfare professional” would remove children from abhorrent conditions like the ones we find in our border facilities today.
I continue to be stunned.

Today Commander White of @hhsgov testified that it is “established scientific fact” that separating children from their parents "entails significant and potentially lifelong risks of psychological and physical harm.”
A child welfare expert and licensed social worker, he then testified that “any competent child welfare professional” would remove children from abhorrent conditions like the ones we find in our border facilities today.
I continue to be stunned.

It is stunning that adults would subject children to such trauma by dragging them along a highly perilous journey and choosing to cross the border in full understanding of what that will entail.

Given your level of uselessness, you should probably go first.

And there will never be a wall little idiot

Forum List

Back