Send American negros back to Africa

Send them ******* back to Africa?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Keep but Segregate!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Never going to happen. The fragile white ego is neurotically sick with narcissism and needs something to feel superior to. And the more the better. But anyway, better question. Why don't we let the native Americans make the decision of who stays and who goes.

Why?
Think about it

Tell me what you think.
I don't feel like restating the obvious

= you know you are full of shit

I have a better idea:

Send all the whites back to Europe, the Asians back to Asia, and the Africans back to Africa and give the land that was stolen back to the Native population!?!

Seem like a great idea to me!
How about the strongest group just takes it and kicks the rest out? Lets see who deserves to own the land.

That's the best way to settle any dispute. That is the way everything is resolved anyways. Just watch the news and see who wins. No need for should, could, would. What will happen, will happen. The strong will always win. They always do. The racist whites and the racist blacks are weak and irrelevant. They just get more media coverage because they are both funny.

I have a better idea:

Send all the whites back to Europe, the Asians back to Asia, and the Africans back to Africa and give the land that was stolen back to the Native population!?!

Seem like a great idea to me!
How about the strongest group just takes it and kicks the rest out? Lets see who deserves to own the land.
Because you know that you have no right to the land, so you want to take it by force, again. Then you will bring back slavery.

Yes. Do you care to stop it? You won't. Weakness never wins. That is asinine.

Forum List

Back