Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

They should. Republicans packed the court. It is time to retaliate.
Except for the reality that they didn't, I'm sure you feel that you're correct. To do what the Republicans did, you just have to get several Justices to either die or retire and have Quid Pro nominate some replacements. That would really show 'em.

Except for the reality that they didn't, I'm sure you feel that you're correct. To do what the Republicans did, you just have to get several Justices to either die or retire and have Quid Pro nominate some replacements. That would really show 'em.
Biden should pack the hell out of the court. I’d add 4 justices immediately. Make it 7-6. Come on Biden, do it!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Elizabeth Warren has said 'it's time' to start packing the Supreme Court, claiming that the current set of judges 'threaten the democratic foundations of our nation.'
She said she supported expanding the high court by at least four seats and urged Congress to act after the 'extremist' justices upheld the 'racist Muslim ban' and 'threatened to eliminate Roe v. Wade.'

Comment:
Warren is a delusional far left extremist.
There was no "Muslim ban" and Muslims are not a race.
Reversing Roe v Wade would just make abortion a State issue.
The real threat to our democracy are the corrupt Democrat Party's abuses of power.
Obama illegally used the IRS, CIA, FBI, DOJ and FISA court as political weapons, and he got away with it.
The corrupt Democrat Senator Adam Schiff is fabricating evidence in a 110% political witch hunt.
The corrupt Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton illegally destroyed incriminating evidence, and she got away with it.
The Democrat Party's crazy Russian Collusion conspiracy and the Mueller Report was a thinly veiled coup attempt against President Trump.
Pelosi's two bogus impeachments against Trump were a blow against our democracy.
The Democrats are using the Tech Giants to censor political opinions.
Blocking Voter ID laws and mandating Mail-In ballots are a threat to legitimate secure elections and a threat to our democracy.
But finally, packing the Supreme Court with far left extremist judges does not girder our democracy, it does the opposite.
The Voters of MA should be ashamed of themselves.
I'd like to thank your post but as usual the thank button is off the screen to the left. No matter what I do I can't make it appear

I don't get it. Everything else is visible but that button. It's like this on about half the posts I see everyday

Elizabeth Warren has said 'it's time' to start packing the Supreme Court, claiming that the current set of judges 'threaten the democratic foundations of our nation.'
She said she supported expanding the high court by at least four seats and urged Congress to act after the 'extremist' justices upheld the 'racist Muslim ban' and 'threatened to eliminate Roe v. Wade.'
Warren can want what ever she wants. Nobody is changing the size of the court.

Just like a spoiled, brat Democrat. Change the rules when things aren't going your way.
You mean like the rule that McConnell made up to deny Obama a Court nominee and then discarded ?

Like that?

I mean bending and breaking rules in order to establish a 6-3 partisan majority

Are you talking about not allowing Obama to appoint an SCJ in the last few months of his presidency? What other rules were bent and broken?

I am not as radical as you are. You smell blood against the other side who is not at war against you at anywhere near the same levels. But here it is. You have failed. The tough decision against the Deplorables and Dregs is easy compared to your selves and your ways.

Forum List

Back