Senator Warren wants to pack 4 more judges on the Supreme Court

IOW, the system worked as designed and the people accepted the results as they still have some faith in the way it works. Keep changing the rules, for example, by packing the court and people will move closer to not accepting the results any more.
The court has already been packed unfairly.

My preference is a more evenly distributed court, It may lean more conservative or more liberal, The better the balance is the better the chance that they will draw nonpartisan conclusions that work best for all of us.

My preference is a more evenly distributed court, It may lean more conservative or more liberal, The better the balance is the better the chance that they will draw nonpartisan conclusions that work best for all of us.
Most USSC decisions are 7-2, 8-1, or 9-0.
The court is only "partisan" when it rules opposite to Democrat dogma.

Are you talking about not allowing Obama to appoint an SCJ in the last few months of his presidency? What other rules were bent and broken?
The last YEAR of his Presidency.

And when was Barrett appointed? In the last two MONTHS of Trump's Presidency?

Biden should pack the hell out of the court. I’d add 4 justices immediately. Make it 7-6. Come on Biden, do it!
And he'd immediately lose the credibility of the court. Every single case would be viewed as a partisan power grab, not a reasoned judicial decision and you'd see a lot more civil disobedience. But, hey, you'd feel better, until the Republicans one up you and pack it for themselves.

Further proof that you do not understand the difference between what happened in 2016 and in 2020.
If you did you'd understand your apples/oranges argument has no merit
Not that you'd admit it.
And in any case - as this does not equate to "packing the court", you speak from ignorance or dishonesty.

And if Quid Pro has the same opportunity, he'll do the same thing. Where's the beef?

Let's add 100. If the Democrats don't cheat and we get another Republican president, he can add 1000. Then Democrats can add another 10,000. You see my little ignorant fool, diluting the SC diminishes their power and thus the entire point of the court and thus the entire judicial branch of our government.
Argumentum ad absurdum.

The use of ridiculous hyperbole in the absence of a coherent argument

And he'd immediately lose the credibility of the court. Every single case would be viewed as a partisan power grab, not a reasoned judicial decision and you'd see a lot more civil disobedience. But, hey, you'd feel better, until the Republicans one up you and pack it for themselves.
The Supreme Court has no credibility.

Forum List

Back