Their Highest Aspiration.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
[for our Democrat pals, playing along at home- aspiration means hope or ambition. You’re welcome.]

…is to ‘identify’ as a victim, to become a victim. That desire can overwhelm logic, experience, and even reality.

So many seek an identity, being special, different….and that plays right into the hands of the Left.

1.One of the revelations due to capitalism, is advertising, a kind of manipulation such that people can be convinced, trained, to believe things that may or may not be true:

How Do Advertisements Persuade People?
https://www.reference.com › business-finance › advertisements-persuade-people-99918578bee6692c
Advertisers also use explicit claims to convince people to buy their products and services. It is possible to prove existing claims via close examination or testing. If an advertiser says a product works in less than five minutes, this is an explicit claim. Repetition serves to reinforce a message in the minds of audience members.”

There is repetition, word of mouth, personal benefits….and monetary rewards, even!

2. Don’t miss the point that “political advertising” works similarly:
“In fact, more than half of the Prius buyers surveyed this spring by CNW Marketing Research of Bandon, Ore., said the main reason they purchased their car was that ‘it makes a statement about me.’
Say ‘Hybrid’ and Many People Will Hear ‘Prius’ (Published 2007)

3. Which brings us to this bizarre phenomenon we are witnessing:

4,000% Explosion in Kids Identifying as Transgender, Docs ...
https://www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › us › 2018 › september › 4-000-explosion-in-kids-identifying-as-transgender-docs-perform-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls
Charlene Aaron The number of people identifying as transgender is on the rise in the United States of America and the United Kingdom, including many children and teens. This year the American Academy of Pediatrics published findings that more teenagers are beginning to use "non-traditional gender terms" to self-identify.

Increasing rates of people identifying as transgender ...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 29346355
There has been a progressive increase in number of people identifying as transgender presenting to the clinic, particularly since 2010.

WHY ARE SO MANY FEMALES COMING OUT ... - Gender Health Query
https://www.genderhq.org › increase-trans-females-nonbinary-dysphoria
In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified. The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs "came out".

Why Is Transgender Identity on the Rise Among Teens ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com › us › blog › culture-mind-and-brain › 201811 › why-is-transgender-identity-the-rise-among-teens
Transgender identity* is characterized by experiencing distress with, or an inability to identify with one's biological sex, usually prompting a desire to live one's life as the opposite sex ...

The Explosion In Queer Sexuality Among Kids Is Not A ...
https://thefederalist.com › 2021 › 03 › 01 › the-explosion-in-queer-sexuality-among-kids-is-not-a-natural-trend
March 1, 2021 A new Gallup poll published on Feb. 24 shows 1 in 6 Gen Z adults identify as LGBT. These results represent a remarkable jump from 2017, when 4.5 percent of Americans identified as...

Transgenderism…It’s not real. Don’t believe the Democrats: men don’t become pregnant.

The mass psychosis is the result of Leftist propaganda and rewards of fame and status.

And, as is the aim of nearly all Leftist plans, it destroys lives, cultures and nations.

1. 90% of todays "Parents" don't teach their kids anything. They don't explain anything to them, they don't tell them anything. Teachers aren't allowed to say anything to kids anymore, except to parrot whats in text books.....which is mostly bullshit and lies. Therefore, todays kids don't get the information they need before entering school, or while IN school........and are left to find their own answers.

2. Todays kids have been raised by TV's, movies, video games, and the internet. None of which is based in reality, truth, or honesty. But again, nobody has ever explained this to todays kids.....and they take EVERYTHING they hear and see as "gospel truth".

3. Even adults that have been raised this way are exactly the same. Never taught at any point in their lives, that 99% of what they read, hear, and see is either PERSONAL OPINION or LIES created to make people/businesses/politicians money.

4. These people grow up believing that wrong opinions, delusional misinformation from the media, and lying politicians/CEO's/religious leaders all tell the truth...........simply because they were never taught how to use their brains to decypher and filter out the bullshit, likes, hypocrisy, and fraud from what they hear, see, and read.

And the result is PoliticalChics findings.

Quick who won the 2020 US Presidential election?

The highest aspiration is you trying to breathe through your massive girth.

OK...OK.....let's put you in your place again: you're gonna hate this-

Seems you need a few minutes to mull (I almost said 'think') it over, huh?

This...

1637867645511.png

.....Or this.....

1637867742947.png

4. Transgender movement: forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right.

They deserve therapy, not credence.

1639663705018.png

Every Biden voter denied this.

The European Party, the Democrats (long ceased being an American party) desires division, victims that only they can serve, and a detailed and efficient reward system for announced victims.

This may be an apt time to remind of the Longfellow, true, adage: "Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad"

1. 90% of todays "Parents" don't teach their kids anything. They don't explain anything to them, they don't tell them anything. Teachers aren't allowed to say anything to kids anymore, except to parrot whats in text books.....which is mostly bullshit and lies. Therefore, todays kids don't get the information they need before entering school, or while IN school........and are left to find their own answers.

2. Todays kids have been raised by TV's, movies, video games, and the internet. None of which is based in reality, truth, or honesty. But again, nobody has ever explained this to todays kids.....and they take EVERYTHING they hear and see as "gospel truth".

3. Even adults that have been raised this way are exactly the same. Never taught at any point in their lives, that 99% of what they read, hear, and see is either PERSONAL OPINION or LIES created to make people/businesses/politicians money.

4. These people grow up believing that wrong opinions, delusional misinformation from the media, and lying politicians/CEO's/religious leaders all tell the truth...........simply because they were never taught how to use their brains to decipher and filter out the bullshit, likes, hypocrisy, and fraud from what they hear, see, and read.

And the result is PoliticalChics findings.
You poor thing. Many of us had great parents and went to private or parochial schools.
That shoots your post in the ass, huh?

You poor thing. Many of us had great parents and went to private or parochial schools.
That shoots your post in the ass, huh?

I hope you have the time and interest to see my items #6-7-8 in this thread, testimony from just such a parent.

You will like them.

I educated my kids on the many negative aspects of america. Its served them well especially in the adversarial relationship between employer and employee. I don't buy into transgenderism but it's here. It has no effect on me nor my family. Just not a fight I'm interested in. What one does to their body is up to them. Not my business.

I educated my kids on the many negative aspects of america. Its served them well especially in the adversarial relationship between employer and employee. I don't buy into transgenderism but it's here. It has no effect on me nor my family. Just not a fight I'm interested in. What one does to their body is up to them. Not my business.

"...the many negative aspects of america."

And here is the problem....far too many fifth columnists like you.

5. Let’s complete the circle: the transgender craze, and with it the destruction of Western Civilization, is due to Marxism.

There are only three things important to the Marxist/Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.”
Caldron Pool

And the craze is advanced in government school:

"Whistleblower reveals Albuquerque Public Schools reading list is almost all about race, queerness, or revisionist American history”

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

It is possible to defeat the insanity and destruction that the European Party, the Democrats, are saddling our society with......

Here's a mother who did just that:

6. SOCIETYCOMMENTARY
“What I’ve Learned Rescuing My Daughter From Her Transgender Fantasy
My daughter’s story is no longer novel. Stories like it are occurring in your state, your town, and perhaps even on your street. Gender dysphoria—the incongruence between the mind and the body—moves stealthily and quickly to invade girls and boys alike.

That all abruptly changed when she turned 12….my daughter went through Teen Talk—a Manitoba, Canada-based program that says it provides “youth with accurate, [nonjudgmental] information” on “sexuality, reproductive health, body image, substance use awareness, mental health, issues of diversity, and anti-violence issues”—at her public school.

She came home with a whole new language. She and all her girlfriends discussed their labels—polyamorous, lesbian, pansexual. None of the five girls chose “basic,” their term for a straight girl.

But this isn’t a cautionary tale. It’s a warning.”

Welcome to Democrat's America:​

"Elite Winsor Girls School In Boston Moving Away From Calling Girls “Girls”

Winsor DEI Plan: “External publications and communications have moved away from using ‘she, her, hers’’ and ‘your daughter,’ replacing the former with ‘they, them, theirs’ and the latter with ‘student’ …. Faculty and staff are discouraged from addressing groups of students as ‘girls’ and ‘ladies.’”
Winsor School’s DEI Plan and determination to blur the school’s central mission should raise concern for every reasonable parent who wishes to send their daughter to a school truly committed to engendering the kind of self-respecting, empowered woman they hope to raise at an all-girls school. The school’s Board should consider long and hard whether they truly want the school to go in this direction."

Is this the America you voted for????​

"Teachers at California school disguise gay club, coach 12 yr-old into transgender behind parents back, then calls CPS on mother

The teachers led a workshop called “How we run a ‘GSA’ in Conservative Communities,” and described the obstacles that they face as activist teachers to conceal the activities of GSA clubs from parents."

[for our Democrat pals, playing along at home- aspiration means hope or ambition. You’re welcome.]

…is to ‘identify’ as a victim, to become a victim. That desire can overwhelm logic, experience, and even reality.

So many seek an identity, being special, different….and that plays right into the hands of the Left.

1.One of the revelations due to capitalism, is advertising, a kind of manipulation such that people can be convinced, trained, to believe things that may or may not be true:

How Do Advertisements Persuade People?
https://www.reference.com › business-finance › advertisements-persuade-people-99918578bee6692c
Advertisers also use explicit claims to convince people to buy their products and services. It is possible to prove existing claims via close examination or testing. If an advertiser says a product works in less than five minutes, this is an explicit claim. Repetition serves to reinforce a message in the minds of audience members.”

There is repetition, word of mouth, personal benefits….and monetary rewards, even!

2. Don’t miss the point that “political advertising” works similarly:
“In fact, more than half of the Prius buyers surveyed this spring by CNW Marketing Research of Bandon, Ore., said the main reason they purchased their car was that ‘it makes a statement about me.’
Say ‘Hybrid’ and Many People Will Hear ‘Prius’ (Published 2007)

3. Which brings us to this bizarre phenomenon we are witnessing:

4,000% Explosion in Kids Identifying as Transgender, Docs ...
https://www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › us › 2018 › september › 4-000-explosion-in-kids-identifying-as-transgender-docs-perform-double-mastectomies-on-healthy-teen-girls
Charlene Aaron The number of people identifying as transgender is on the rise in the United States of America and the United Kingdom, including many children and teens. This year the American Academy of Pediatrics published findings that more teenagers are beginning to use "non-traditional gender terms" to self-identify.

Increasing rates of people identifying as transgender ...
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › 29346355
There has been a progressive increase in number of people identifying as transgender presenting to the clinic, particularly since 2010.

WHY ARE SO MANY FEMALES COMING OUT ... - Gender Health Query
https://www.genderhq.org › increase-trans-females-nonbinary-dysphoria
In 36.8% of the friendship groups described, the majority of the members became transgender-identified. The most likely outcomes were that AYA mental well-being and parent-child relationships became worse since AYAs "came out".

Why Is Transgender Identity on the Rise Among Teens ...
https://www.psychologytoday.com › us › blog › culture-mind-and-brain › 201811 › why-is-transgender-identity-the-rise-among-teens
Transgender identity* is characterized by experiencing distress with, or an inability to identify with one's biological sex, usually prompting a desire to live one's life as the opposite sex ...

The Explosion In Queer Sexuality Among Kids Is Not A ...
https://thefederalist.com › 2021 › 03 › 01 › the-explosion-in-queer-sexuality-among-kids-is-not-a-natural-trend
March 1, 2021 A new Gallup poll published on Feb. 24 shows 1 in 6 Gen Z adults identify as LGBT. These results represent a remarkable jump from 2017, when 4.5 percent of Americans identified as...

Transgenderism…It’s not real. Don’t believe the Democrats: men don’t become pregnant.

The mass psychosis is the result of Leftist propaganda and rewards of fame and status.

And, as is the aim of nearly all Leftist plans, it destroys lives, cultures and nations.
Where's your evidence all this is driven by democrats and their policies because I say your a liar.
It's the same bullshit belching from your bitter mouth every day. You're like a cracked record. Same rubbish every time.
Why do you bother when you are so predictable and never had an original thought in your life. You're pathetic.

Where's your evidence all this is driven by democrats and their policies because I say your a liar.
It's the same bullshit belching from your bitter mouth every day. You're like a cracked record. Same rubbish every time.
Why do you bother when you are so predictable and never had an original thought in your life. You're pathetic.

Come back when you eschew vulgarity, and have read a book.

Forum List

Back