Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response...

You haven't sufficiently shown that anything Mike Lee said could be construed as 'reactionary and wild.' However, everything you've said clearly shows that you're a reactionary & wild wingnut. So you're dismissed now. Have a nice day. :)

I don't have to show anything to the freaks of the far right.

Mike Lee has to make up ground he has lost here in the state for his unjustified behavior last October and November specifically.

He is the main reason our caucus system is being thrown for primaries.

The far right has had its teeth pulled.

Too late. You've been dismissed son. You didn't sufficiently prove your assertion. All you did was prove that you're a reactionary wild wingnut. So you can move along now. You've failed. See ya.

Yup, your teeth are pulled, Paulitician. I don't have to prove anything to far right or libertarian freaks.

Lee has to prove himself in a primary in 2016, which is going to much harder than in the caucuses, which were stack in the far right's favor.

Too bad, so sad, son. :lol:

I don't have to show anything to the freaks of the far right.

Mike Lee has to make up ground he has lost here in the state for his unjustified behavior last October and November specifically.

He is the main reason our caucus system is being thrown for primaries.

The far right has had its teeth pulled.

Too late. You've been dismissed son. You didn't sufficiently prove your assertion. All you did was prove that you're a reactionary wild wingnut. So you can move along now. You've failed. See ya.

Yup, your teeth are pulled, Paulitician. I don't have to prove anything to far right or libertarian freaks.

Lee has to prove himself in a primary in 2016, which is going to much harder than in the caucuses, which were stack in the far right's favor.

:dig: You can stop embarrassing yourself now. You've been dismissed. You did not prove your assertions about Mike Lee. In fact, you did the exact opposite. You only proved what a reactionary wild wingnut you are. Bye. :)

You can stop embarrassing yourself now. You've been dismissed. You did not prove your assertions about Mike Lee. In fact, you did the exact opposite. You only proved what a reactionary wild wingnut you are. Bye. :)

You continue to miss the point: the far right and libertarian wings in the party no longer get to make policy. You only get to vote. Lee is running so hard here he just passed himself. :lol:

Mike Lee is kissing mainstream and moderate ass much more now in Utah because he is going to face a tough primary battle in 2016. The TPM continues to lose steam.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Utah Senate - Lee vs. Snow
Yeah, I thought he bit off more than he could chew but was wrong Same with Chaffetz. Mia Love is hammering Doug Owens in the polls as well. James Evans told some insiders that since people are going to vote for McMullin and Johnson rather than Trump that they are voting for down ballot.

Forum List

Back