Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response...

Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response...

Typical of why our rights are eroding. The Democrats are malignant and the Republicans are useless. Endless hot air about how big government is bad, virtually nothing in terms of what he and Republicans would do about it.

Without any plan, any proposals, any ideas, all the anti-big government rhetoric is meaningless.

Why do you think there needs to be plans and proposals for problems that don't exist?

Wouldn't plans and proposals for things that would be taken care of by the private sector and the marketplace increase government?

Yes, we need plans and proposals to counter Obama's Marxist agenda and shrink government. Not an elementary school level history lesson about what the Founding Fathers did.

blah blah blah....Obama doesn't do anything for the middle class....blah blah....Tea Party wants to help middle class America....

Really didn't expect anything else. All just typical talking points.

Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response... should be taken into consideration that his reactionary wildness to the far right has offended many of his GOP supporters here in Utah.

He needs to get on the better side by primary season 2016 because he is going to have to face an open party primary.

What did he say you disagreed with?

Mike knows personally where I disagree with him.

I will vote for him if he makes it through a primary in 2016.

Kaz mistakes "reactionary wildness to the far right" for his points last night. They weren't, Kaz. I was referring to the Cruze Lee rodeo last fall. Mike has backed way off. Smart guy.

Last edited:
Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response... should be taken into consideration that his reactionary wildness to the far right has offended many of his GOP supporters here in Utah.

He needs to get on the better side by primary season 2016 because he is going to have to face an open party primary.

What did he say you disagreed with?

Mike knows personally where I disagree with him.

I will vote for him if he makes it through a primary in 2016.

Kaz mistakes "reactionary wildness to the far right" for his points last night. They weren't, Kaz. I was referring to the Cruze Lee rodeo last fall. Mike has backed way off. Smart guy.

My question was what you disagreed with what he said in the video. Since you quoted me, I expected an actual answer to the question. What did he say you disagreed with?

Your question was deliberately misconceived, Kaz, so step off.

Mike is TPM, I am GOP.

Jake you should just change your party affilation to Statist. Whoever at the moment proves the biggest statist - that's who you will support.

Mike is TPM, I am GOP.

What did Mike Lee say in the video you disagreed with? You insulted it and called him a reactionary. It's a really, really simple question. How is asking what you disagree with regarding the topic of the thread "deliberately misconceived?"

Kaz, you said I insulted it, which is a lie. I did not, and now you are doubling down.

You deliberately misconceived what I wrote, and when you get that right, we can talk.

Until then, I will call out your lying.

When did you move out of Texas there fakey? You been proclaiming to be an expert on East Texas politics and now you're in Utah. Really? I can't wait to hear this yarn.

Mike is TPM, I am GOP.

A bit of a lame dodge no? What did Mike Lee say that was so 'reactionary and wild.' I'll give ya another chance to redeem yourself. I'm fair-minded.

Last edited:
Kaz, you said I insulted it, which is a lie. I did not, and now you are doubling down.

You deliberately misconceived what I wrote, and when you get that right, we can talk.

Until then, I will call out your lying.

So you didn't insult the response, you were fine with it, you were just insulting him personally? But you were OK with the response?

kaz, you mistake that your side of TMP wing has much power if any in the Party going forward.

I criticized his craziness that's got him in trouble here in Utah.

You mistake that the mainstream GOP owes you or the TPM any explanations whatsoever.

Your side fucked up last Oct and Nov and the party paid the price for it in the polls and with the voters.

Mike understands that and is kissing ass all over Utah; he should.

kaz, you mistake that your side of TMP wing has much power if any in the Party going forward.

You mistake that the mainstream GOP owes you or the TPM any explanations whatsoever.

Your side fucked up last Oct and Nov and the party paid the price for it in the polls and with the voters.

Well, you dodged again. But hey what the hell, i'll give you one last chance. Point out specifically what Mike Lee said that was so 'reactionary and wild?'

Well, you dodged again. But hey what the hell, i'll give you one last chance. Point out specifically what Mike Lee said that was so 'reactionary and wild?'

I answered it clearly and succinctly.

Your far right of the party has no right, and no power now, to "require" anyone to answer your foolish questions.

Vote for the GOP or not, but your day of "one more chance" is long gone.

Your far right of the party has no right, and no power now, to "require" anyone to answer your foolish questions.

You haven't sufficiently shown that anything Mike Lee said could be construed as 'reactionary and wild.' However, everything you've said clearly shows that you're a reactionary & wild wingnut. So you're dismissed now. Have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

You haven't sufficiently shown that anything Mike Lee said could be construed as 'reactionary and wild.' However, everything you've said clearly shows that you're a reactionary & wild wingnut. So you're dismissed now. Have a nice day. :)

I don't have to show anything to the freaks of the far right.

Mike Lee has to make up ground he has lost here in the state for his unjustified behavior last October and November specifically.

He is the main reason our caucus system is being thrown for primaries.

The far right has had its teeth pulled.

I don't have to show anything to the freaks of the far right.

Mike Lee has to make up ground he has lost here in the state for his unjustified behavior last October and November specifically.

He is the main reason our caucus system is being thrown for primaries.

The far right has had its teeth pulled.

Too late. You've been dismissed son. You didn't sufficiently prove your assertion. All you did was prove that you're a reactionary wild wingnut. So you can move along now. You've failed. See ya.

Forum List

Back