Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is Considering Leaving the GOP

"I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump."

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

She is one of the very Republicans with character left.

Enjoy having a 'party' that holds no power to try and improve things for a while. This political temper tantrum is really going to show the 'elitists'. :rolleyes:
Temper tantrums are the elites specialty. They whip ignorant assholes like yourself into a frenzy daily.

Regardless what she was, she's been popular enough to hold the job and even with her being opposed to Palin.

Palin and her ilk have no support in Alaska now.
I don't pretend to know the ebb and flow of Alaska politics, but I suspect the sun has set on the house of Murkowski.

I don't pretend to know the ebb and flow of Alaska politics, but I suspect the sun has set on the house of Murkowski.
That could be? But Maga sentiments are questionable there now that Palin has become dirt to them. Her faked pregnancy caught up to her, and Todd skipped out on her too.

Can you actually show any corruption?
Wishing it so does not count
You can ask all the smacked ass questions you want when your ilk looks the other way. Donald Trump is now in the punishment phase. His crimes began when he had the audacity to run for public office and declare that he would limit Democrat control of the government by “draining the swamp.” To counter his candidacy, Democrats planted a phony story with their allies in the press and FBI suggesting that Trump was a Russian spy. He was elected despite this nonsense but was impeached twice and hounded by the press at every turn.

After leaving office, Trump was charged with crimes in federal, state, and county courts. The State of New York convicted Trump of inflating the value of property used as collateral for bank loans and fined him $500 million. Deutsche Bank testified that loans to Trump were “a good credit decision.” How can there be a crime without a victim? The DOJ has filed charges against Trump for mishandling classified documents but found no reason to file charges against Joe Biden, who illegally removed classified documents for decades. The district attorney of Atlanta paid her lover exorbitant wages to indict Trump on absurd charges normally reserved for Mafia bosses. These carefully crafted charges are orchestrated by Democrats to bring down a political opponent.

You can ask all the smacked ass questions you want when your ilk looks the other way. Donald Trump is now in the punishment phase. His crimes began when he had the audacity to run for public office and declare that he would limit Democrat control of the government by “draining the swamp.” To counter his candidacy, Democrats planted a phony story with their allies in the press and FBI suggesting that Trump was a Russian spy. He was elected despite this nonsense but was impeached twice and hounded by the press at every turn.

After leaving office, Trump was charged with crimes in federal, state, and county courts. The State of New York convicted Trump of inflating the value of property used as collateral for bank loans and fined him $500 million. Deutsche Bank testified that loans to Trump were “a good credit decision.” How can there be a crime without a victim? The DOJ has filed charges against Trump for mishandling classified documents but found no reason to file charges against Joe Biden, who illegally removed classified documents for decades. The district attorney of Atlanta paid her lover exorbitant wages to indict Trump on absurd charges normally reserved for Mafia bosses. These carefully crafted charges are orchestrated by Democrats to bring down a political opponent.
Trumps bad decisions caused all his troubles
He must now answer for his crimes

His bad behavior in court and subpar legal team will cause him to lose Bigly

You need to take into consideration that the president and his family are untouchable in the American system. If it wasn't existing law then you made it law for Trump.

Actually it was and is the law because of impeachment being the only recourse against a criminal pres.
I've already told you people that your fanding fouthers fkd up on making law. At least the British immunity for crowned heads was negated when they made royalty symbolic.

Now your president is immune to prosecution. Even Trump says so!

Last edited:
Are the indictments alleging real estate fraud politically motivated?

I think so

So I did a search to find similar examples in new york and couldnt find any

This is the closest the new Banana Republic could come up with

That could be? But Maga sentiments are questionable there now that Palin has become dirt to them. Her faked pregnancy caught up to her, and Todd skipped out on her too.

I take issue with that.

Trump took all 29 delegates from Alaska on Super-Tuesday with 87% of the vote to Nikki Haley's measly 12%.

Since Alaska Republicans have elected Palin as Governor and Murkowski as Senator...the identity politicos can't trot out "because she's a woman" excuse like you know they want to.

So the evidence tells a tale of MAGA thriving in Alaska. Whether it's Palin at the tip of the spear or it's another is irrelevant. America First will prevail.

Forum List

Back