Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) is Considering Leaving the GOP

"I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump."

She’s an ignorant fool…like all establishment/permanent D.C. fucks.
She still thinks bi-partisanship has a place in politics….she hasn’t figured out that Democrats are America’s enemy #1, a real existential threat….FUCK HER!!!

Just to clear things up.

Who are the MAGA Senators and which ones are RINOS.

Seems to change whenever someone tells the truth and speaks out against the REAL traitor, trump.

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

The people she represents like Trump.

The donor class that funds her campaigns, and keeps her campaign coffers well funded, hate Trump and his policies.

She personally, agrees with her donors, and not her constituents.

You might be right, but there is a very good reason this situation has come about.

The DNC and the establishment GOP do not differ on issues important to everyday Americans, they don't give the population a choice. . . .

The border, foreign policy, how the economy and energy policy are approached, these seem to be managed by unelected professional class bureaucrats these days, rather than put before the voters . . . . . etc.

This is the fault of the cultural, financial, and political elites. They have only themselves to blame.

8kcyiu.jpg

Just to clear things up.

Who are the MAGA Senators and which ones are RINOS.

Seems to change whenever someone tells the truth and speaks out against the REAL traitor, trump.

Only those who voice their undying support for P01135809 and genuflect before him are "true" Republicans, no exceptions. They get bonus points if they prostrate themselves after genuflecting. Servile sheep, each and every one of them...

This is not something that hasn't been pointed out repeatedly. This is no longer the party of Reagan; it's a party that worships one man whose only convictions and values are whatever he believes. The Republicans cannot win on a MAGA coalition alone. More and more conservatives are heading out the door, but according to Trump he doesn't need those people anyway.

She was never a Republican she just had the label. She takes her marching orders from the uniparty committed to destroying this country anyway they can.

Yeah, I remember when she lost the Republican primary and the Democrats banded together to write her in on the ballot to block the election of an actual conservative.

She must be super upset that the Ronna Romney RNC will no longer be bailing her RINO ass out of a sling at the expense of actual conservative.

The dumbass OP can't see this is a 100% political move for Murkowski after she voted for yes in the hoax impeachment trial.

No matter what she does...her days are numbered.

WORST case scenario, Murkowski actually becomes a Democrat and rank and file Alaska liberals are forced to defend her, shifting the political Overton Window to the right.

Well Lisa...don't let the doorknob hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) suggested she is not ruling out leaving the GOP, pointing to its shift towards former President Trump.

I wish that as Republicans, we had a nominee that I could get behind. I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump,” she said in an interview that aired Sunday on “Inside Politics Sunday with Manu Raju.”

When asked if she is considering an independent run, the Alaska lawmaker kept her cards close to her chest, telling Raju, “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded. I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Trump.”

Pressed further if she is “officially” considering and open to an independent bid, she said, “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times so let’s just leave it at that.”

You can't really say that the likes of Rand Paul, Mike Lee, and Marco Rubio are MAGA types....Point is that the days of the sniffing, sellout, country club squish "republican" are coming to and end, and it can't happen soon enough.
Enjoy having a 'party' that holds no power to try and improve things for a while. This political temper tantrum is really going to show the 'elitists'. :rolleyes:

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) suggested she is not ruling out leaving the GOP, pointing to its shift towards former President Trump.

I wish that as Republicans, we had a nominee that I could get behind. I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump,” she said in an interview that aired Sunday on “Inside Politics Sunday with Manu Raju.”

When asked if she is considering an independent run, the Alaska lawmaker kept her cards close to her chest, telling Raju, “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded. I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Trump.”

Pressed further if she is “officially” considering and open to an independent bid, she said, “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times so let’s just leave it at that.”
Hey Lisa don't let the door hit you on the way out if you want to leave.

Forum List

Back