Senator Lara Trump?

Too bad for you he wasn't "smart" enough to realize raping a woman is wrong.

That photo cost him his job - Wrongly I might add.
A mug during his SNL days was wrong, but hardly "rape".

I did not like the Senator.

But to kick him out of the Senate for just fooling around like that and in front of a camera at that was so unfair.

Of course, I assume that he -- like all Dems -- supported the MeToo movement, so I guess he reaped what he sowed.

You know damn well Clinton flew on his jet over 20 times. Clinton also stayed at his New Mexico ranch on several occasions. Trump was never identified by one of the victims, was he?

And yet NO proof Clinton flew to Pedo Island.
You fail
Yes there is. The pilots have said he was on the plane and passenger manifests prove the same. Now tell me he kept his pants on. :auiqs.jpg:

You go on defending Al Franken's abuse of women. I'll just sit here and laugh at you...

At least Al Franken didn't rape any 13 year olds with Jeffie Epstein eh?
Trump helped authorities build a case against Epstein. Did you see Bill Clinton or Prince Andrew come forward?
Trump is a scumbag like Epstein. Be honest for once.
Clinton is a scumbag. Prince Andrew is a scumbag. You are a scumbag. That is as honest as it comes.
"Last" like in line when passing out brains. You.

You know damn well Clinton flew on his jet over 20 times. Clinton also stayed at his New Mexico ranch on several occasions. Trump was never identified by one of the victims, was he?

And yet NO proof Clinton flew to Pedo Island.
You fail
Yes there is. The pilots have said he was on the plane and passenger manifests prove the same. Now tell me he kept his pants on. :auiqs.jpg:
Dershowitz?

This is how far down the rabbit hole the GOP has gone, this is what Trump's favorite lapdog, Sen. Lindsey Graham had to say about her:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) predicted former President Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump will benefit from his second acquittal in an impeachment trial this weekend.

"The biggest winner of this whole impeachment trial is Lara Trump," Graham said on "Fox News Sunday." "My dear friend Richard Burr, who I like and have been friends to a long time, just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs, and I certainly will be behind her because she represents the future of the Republican Party.”

I don't know if she has a legitimate shot, but for a long time United States Senator to say something like this, about a woman whose only qualification for the U.S. Senate is being married to the spawn of Donald Trump, and not breaking out laughing after doing so, shows how intellectually bankrupt the GOP is today.

The trump Nazis will really fall in love with their wannabe führer's daughter-in-law. With their cult leader's legal problems no longer limited to civil matters, multiple investigations have been launched, which are certain to result in criminal charges. Conviction in even one of these cases will bring an end to trump's Nazis' love affair with their wannabe führer.

It's difficult for a married couple's relationship to survive when the husband is sentenced to a decades-long prison term. How quickly will the wannabe führer's 74 million trump Nazis transfer their loyalty, after he goes into prison and can no longer "inspire" them with his fascist rhetoric? After all, trump's Nazis recently lost Rush Limbaugh.

So, with Limbaugh's daily dose of reassurance and reinforcement of their right-wing hatreds gone, coupled with the muzzling effect prison life will have on their wannabe führer, an opportunity opens for a new wannabe führer for trump's Nazis to embrace.

Could lara trump become trump's Nazis' next wannabe führer? Can she be the inspirational voice to keep trump's Nazis' fascism strong? Will the trump Nazis' right-wing disdain for women not allow the daughter-in-law to rise to cult leader status? Can the "trump" name alone maintain the unity of the 74 million trump Nazis?

The coming weeks will tell this story, and prove some predictions wrong and some right. The success of trump's Nazis' fascist state hangs in the balance.

There had to be a reason to marry Eric.

To MTGA? :rofl:

9962c73836b84cedd1e9de5dfef6b40c.jpg

This is how far down the rabbit hole the GOP has gone, this is what Trump's favorite lapdog, Sen. Lindsey Graham had to say about her:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) predicted former President Trump's daughter-in-law Lara Trump will benefit from his second acquittal in an impeachment trial this weekend.

"The biggest winner of this whole impeachment trial is Lara Trump," Graham said on "Fox News Sunday." "My dear friend Richard Burr, who I like and have been friends to a long time, just made Lara Trump almost the certain nominee for the Senate seat in North Carolina to replace him if she runs, and I certainly will be behind her because she represents the future of the Republican Party.”

I don't know if she has a legitimate shot, but for a long time United States Senator to say something like this, about a woman whose only qualification for the U.S. Senate is being married to the spawn of Donald Trump, and not breaking out laughing after doing so, shows how intellectually bankrupt the GOP is today.

Your hatred for attractive tall women is noted. What was AOC's qualification for Congress? Mixology 101?

Too bad for you he wasn't "smart" enough to realize raping a woman is wrong.

That photo cost him his job - Wrongly I might add.
A mug during his SNL days was wrong, but hardly "rape".

I did not like the Senator.

But to kick him out of the Senate for just fooling around like that and in front of a camera at that was so unfair.

Of course, I assume that he -- like all Dems -- supported the MeToo movement, so I guess he reaped what he sowed.

Indeed - F Kirsten Gillibrand

Ever notice how Republicans seem to want a Royal family? First the Bush family now the Trump family. To bad the ignorant fucks didn't just stay in England.

Forum List

Back