Senator Josh Hawley predicts that because of Roe over-turn, purple states will turn red, blue more blue

all the dumbass (redundancy alert) liberals who could vote --or get their dead relatives to vote-- last time did so

There aren't any more hiding in the proverbial woodwork...

So... now that people are onto theSteal... and states have shored up theirvoting processes... we'll see what happens.

I frankly wonder if hte Dim party can survive... I mean, if you can't stay in power by stealing elections.. how can u? And i just don't think they will continue to get away with that...
Another "Big Lie" moron.

I'm thinking is that most people vote for or against what affects them personally.
Things like inflation, energy prices, immigration, etc. I understand that abortion
will affect some, but most will still have access to it through their own states.

I'm thinking is that most people vote for or against what affects them personally.
Things like inflation, energy prices, immigration, etc. I understand that abortion
will affect some, but most will still have access to it through their own states.

But it is much bigger than just abortion. The folks on the right are already making plans, and talking about them out loud, to go after same sex marriage and even legal birth control.

This is where the real battle lies, will the people just sit back and let the far right dismantle the rights gained over the last 50 years.

My hope is they will not, but I am not confident.

But it is much bigger than just abortion. The folks on the right are already making plans, and talking about them out loud, to go after same sex marriage and even legal birth control.

This is where the real battle lies, will the people just sit back and let the far right dismantle the rights gained over the last 50 years.

I'm not buying into that mantra, it's an election year. I can see why the left is, but, I'm not.

I'm not buying into that mantra, it's an election year. I can see why the left is, but, I'm not.

Prior to yesterday I would not have either. From the time Trump was elected I did not think RvW would be in danger, i even argued with my own family that it was safe and that the justices he put on the court would not reverse it.

I was stupid and naïve, I will not be that way again. I do not think there is a single thing safe in this country right now other than the right to own guns.

How can any sane person be against birth control? They are bad people.
I'm against it. In a secular society, it probably will never be outlawed and I wouldn't be one to drop all I am doing to get that kind of legislation

except for one thing:

Some birth control methods cause early abortion. And all human life is... human life (strangely enough).

Well first off, he is a flippin idiot, and will probably face a strong challenge in the primary. But even if he gets the nomination, the population of Missouri is rapidly changing. The rural areas are losing population and the urban areas are growing. Which means, Hawley will be facing an electorate that is less white, less male, younger, and more diverse.
LoL, you don’t have a good grasp of Missouri.

Sorry, but immorality is not a right.

Forum List

Back