Senator Josh Hawley predicts that because of Roe over-turn, purple states will turn red, blue more blue

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I'm not sure why the blue would be more blue

I've noticed most people in my blue state like TRUMP

him being pro life did not deter them from supporting him

and may have been a big reason for his popularity... which is ubiquitous in my state

and may have been a big reason for his popularity... which is ubiquitous in my state
I think this ruling will turn every state more red.

Actually, in the short term that might be the case. Long term, it's going to galvanize progressives and liberals...and even get a lot of fence sitters too.
Unfortunately, for now, we'll have to become the Republic of Gilead.

Bookmark. Hawley is going to be like a Duke basketball player, one and done. 2024, his ass gets sent packing.

Because with people like Hawley, politics is what it was always about.

Long term, it's going to galvanize progressives and liberals...and even get a lot of fence sitters too.
That may be a possibility but it looks like a lot of those "progressives" are going to engage in spewing rage, hate, and general chaos in the coming weeks and months. Even Democrat voters aren't going to be patient with such destructive tantrums for long.

Because with people like Hawley, politics is what it was always about.
Can you list the group that would switch from Hawley to a pro abortion democrat. I’d like to know which voter group you think is going to abandon him and go for the pro child killer candidate.

Can you list the group that would switch from Hawley to a pro abortion democrat. I’d like to know which voter group you think is going to abandon him and go for the pro child killer candidate.

Pineapples. I made no statement to that effect. His statement is not directly about himself either.

I think this ruling will turn every state more red.
I think you are correct

In fact, after all the weird shenanigans of liberals last few years.. it was going in that direction anyway

The libs thought when they stole the election, they could just run over America like an out of control army tank...

looks like the SCOTUS did that to them instead... lol

Go SCOTUS

TRUMP 2024

Actually, in the short term that might be the case. Long term, it's going to galvanize progressives and liberals...and even get a lot of fence sitters too.
Unfortunately, for now, we'll have to become the Republic of Gilead.
all the dumbass (redundancy alert) liberals who could vote --or get their dead relatives to vote-- last time did so

There aren't any more hiding in the proverbial woodwork...

So... now that people are onto theSteal... and states have shored up theirvoting processes... we'll see what happens.

I frankly wonder if hte Dim party can survive... I mean, if you can't stay in power by stealing elections.. how can u? And i just don't think they will continue to get away with that...

Why would you think that?
Well first off, he is a flippin idiot, and will probably face a strong challenge in the primary. But even if he gets the nomination, the population of Missouri is rapidly changing. The rural areas are losing population and the urban areas are growing. Which means, Hawley will be facing an electorate that is less white, less male, younger, and more diverse.

We'll see, won't we?

We are divided by more things than unite us. It's always been the case. The list of divisions is endless. Not a bad thing just a fact.

Josh Hawley is a fucking moron

Forum List

Back