Senator Elizabeth Warren introduces '$10 a day' child care legislation

I never said any such thing.

But I’ve demonstrated far better knowledge than you. You would admit you don’t know how it works if you were honest, but you’re not. You’re just going to keep making a moron of yourself by claiming to know something and proving otherwise.
youve demonstrated nothing and you said you dont know how government welfare programs work,,,

the problem is on your end not mine,,

youve demonstrated nothing and you said you dont know how government welfare programs work,,,

the problem is on your end not mine,,
I’ve been able to name numerous programs and you haven’t said anything about a single one. Anytime I ask you for specifics, you weasel out of answering because you clearly can’t.

I never said I don’t know how it works. That’s just a lie.

Your problem is your dishonesty.

Because you retards want to take away a woman's right to choose.

Women can choose all they want.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Your idiocy is confusing.
So, if they live in a state... say, Idaho... they are free to have an abortion?

Follow-up question - are you a retard?

I’ve been able to name numerous programs and you haven’t said anything about a single one. Anytime I ask you for specifics, you weasel out of answering because you clearly can’t.

I never said I don’t know how it works. That’s just a lie.

Your problem is your dishonesty.
I can name a space shuttle,, doesnt mean I know how they work,,
and you said you dont understand how they work,,

have a nice day,,

Nope. Doesn't work that way. You retard ask a question. You answer it first. Get it now? Good. Now, git.
yes it does,,,

I already answered and told you its mother nature that forces birth not governments,, the government is just restricting your ability to kill the child,,,

LOL. Didn't we go over that before? Go back and read my response. Don't have time to keep posting the same thing over for retards. :itsok:
yes we did and you dont want to separate the difference so we are still at all abortions under one context,,

yes we did and you dont want to separate the difference so we are still at all abortions under one context,,
You asked me a question. I answered it and asked you a question that you do not have the guts to answer.

Get it now? No? Read it a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back