Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Ban ALL Assault Rifles, High Capacity Magazines...

Real American hero's

[ame=http://youtu.be/uLaKsbM0x3g]Staff Sgt. Refuses Gun Grab - Reality Report Special Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Feinstein is an anti-gun Senator who still somehow found the fortitude to obtain for herself a concealed firearms carry permit, a privilege she wants to deny others. 27 April 1995:

"Less than twenty years ago I was the target of a terrorist group. It was the New World Liberation Front. They blew up power stations and put a bomb at my home when my husband was dying of cancer. And the bomb didn't detonate. [...] I was very lucky. But, I thought of what might have happened. Later the same group shot out all the windows of my home. [...] And, I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I'd walk to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out, I was going to take them with me."
Dianne Feinstein

Yes...people like her positively THRIVE on hypocrisy!

Feinstein was elected by those who now voted to give free sex change operations to self-declared mutants. I can't wait to get out of this crazy state. I still can't figure out how they make these decisions without even legalizing weed here yet. Haha.

Who's such a bad shot that they need an AK47 to go hunting?

ak and military style weapons aren't for hunting they are to be used against the government. So stop being stupid

Please explain, in detail, EXACTLY what a "military style" weapon is. be specific.

Any firearm that the military would have acceptable use for
If the military has it I have a right to have access to it. That's what the courts have ruled.

[
If that tenth round goes off and you haven't killed the guy I'm pretty sure you would have wished you had eleven or twelve at your disposal.

Assault rifles is a misnomer the left likes to use. They are also defense rifles. Making laws limiting what you as a legal citizen can have does not deter crime or the criminals that don't obey the law, look no further than Chicago for that evidence. You win with superior fire power and making laws to restrict the legal citizen from obtaining at least equal fire power puts all the ammo in the criminals hands.

Chicagos gun laws didn't work becuase there were gun shops in places like Cicero that intentionally sold to Chicago straw buyers, knowing those guns were ending up in Chicago.

Point is, whenever some crazy person mows down a rally or a theatre or a pre-school, we end up finding two things about him within a day.

1) Everyone in his life knew he was crazy.
2) He still had no problem getting a small arsenal legally.

Something's gotta give here.

[
If that tenth round goes off and you haven't killed the guy I'm pretty sure you would have wished you had eleven or twelve at your disposal.

Assault rifles is a misnomer the left likes to use. They are also defense rifles. Making laws limiting what you as a legal citizen can have does not deter crime or the criminals that don't obey the law, look no further than Chicago for that evidence. You win with superior fire power and making laws to restrict the legal citizen from obtaining at least equal fire power puts all the ammo in the criminals hands.

Chicagos gun laws didn't work becuase there were gun shops in places like Cicero that intentionally sold to Chicago straw buyers, knowing those guns were ending up in Chicago.

Point is, whenever some crazy person mows down a rally or a theatre or a pre-school, we end up finding two things about him within a day.

That is just a lie.

[

That is just a lie.

Which part. I mean, we know that when we find out about Loughner or HOlmes, or someoen like that, they always were able to get guns way too easily... despite the fact that they were clearly crazy.

The thing about straw buyers in Chicago is also true.

Illinois, Indiana big source of guns used in Chicago crimes, say cops - Chicago Sun-Times

After Chicago Police officers confiscated 125 guns in a series of citywide stings in late August, the department went to work investigating the path each weapon took from store to street.

Of the firearms recovered over that weekend, 93 had legible serial numbers needed to conduct an ownership trace through the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Crooks often obliterate serial numbers on guns to foil investigators.

Authorities were able to trace 54 of those guns to their original point of sale. Thirty percent were from Indiana, 26 percent from Illinois and 6 percent from Kentucky, the analysis found. Most of the Indiana guns were bought in the northwest part of the state.

That is just a lie.

Which part. I mean, we know that when we find out about Loughner or HOlmes, or someoen like that, they always were able to get guns way too easily... despite the fact that they were clearly crazy.

The thing about straw buyers in Chicago is also true.

Illinois, Indiana big source of guns used in Chicago crimes, say cops - Chicago Sun-Times

After Chicago Police officers confiscated 125 guns in a series of citywide stings in late August, the department went to work investigating the path each weapon took from store to street.

Of the firearms recovered over that weekend, 93 had legible serial numbers needed to conduct an ownership trace through the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Crooks often obliterate serial numbers on guns to foil investigators.

Authorities were able to trace 54 of those guns to their original point of sale. Thirty percent were from Indiana, 26 percent from Illinois and 6 percent from Kentucky, the analysis found. Most of the Indiana guns were bought in the northwest part of the state.

You're blaming a police operation on murders in Chicago? Takes the guns from the police then and stop allowing them access to any guns and operations pertaining to guns. End of crime in Chicago.

You're blaming a police operation on murders in Chicago? Takes the guns from the police then and stop allowing them access to any guns and operations pertaining to guns. End of crime in Chicago.

Is your reading comprehension really that poor? I'm asking, because I can use simpler words when talking to you....

I'm just not sure what else I can do for you, poor thing.

Is your reading comprehension really that poor? I'm asking, because I can use simpler words when talking to you....

Don't play stupid with me, or maybe it's not an act.
Are you blaming the Chicago police program for murders in Chicago?

noooooo.... but i think you missed the point. And I think if I explain it to you again, you STILL won't understand it.

Chicago does not have gun murders because it has a gun ban. Chicago has gun murders because people in other towns and states sell guns to folks from Chicago when they shouldn't.

noooooo.... but i think you missed the point. And I think if I explain it to you again, you STILL won't understand it.

Chicago does not have gun murders because it has a gun ban. Chicago has gun murders because people in other towns and states sell guns to folks from Chicago when they shouldn't.

They shouldn't? So one American citizen has more rights than others? You defend gays because you think they have less rights. Why do you think some Americans should have less rights than others?

One cannot hunt in KY with more than a 10 round magazine.

Maye you didn't get the memo.

But the second amendment is not about nor has it ever been about HUNTING.
It is however about the right of the people to defend itself against the government when needed.

It is however about the right of the people to defend itself against the government when needed.

You belong to a militia?

And nope it is about defending the government/country against others.

Last edited:

You belong to a militia?

And nope it is about defending the government/country against others.

The second amendment is not about defending the government. The government doesn't have any rights.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
If it does where is it in the Constitution?

They shouldn't? So one American citizen has more rights than others? You defend gays because you think they have less rights. Why do you think some Americans should have less rights than others?

I'm really starting to think you are a high-functioning retard. I really can't explain your posts any other way.

there is no right to own a gun.

The second Amendment is about militias. If the people of your town declare it a gun-free zone, move somewhere else.

But there were gun shops that intentionally set up shop and illegally sold guns to Chicago residents. When I used to live in Cicero (ugh), there was one a few blocks from my house, right next to the strip joint that was really a brothel.

Forum List

Back