Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

So since you blame the entire Covid spending on Trump, answer the question.

So you wanted Trump to let most businesses in the country fail. That's what you demanded

I have no obligation to address something I never said. Hypocrite.

And you LOSE again!

The truly thing is this, you actually think they are trying to help you. Me? I've lost nothing, I know how the game is played and realized long ago none of them care about in the slightest. It's about them getting rich from the people's money.

Trump's tax cuts, especially the sharp reduction in the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, took a big bite out of federal revenue. The CBO estimated in 2018 that the tax cut would increase deficits by about $1.9 trillion over 11 years.

Let me stop you there, I am not a Rumpist. He spent trillions he didn't need to.

Also, you obviously don't know what "hypocrite" means since you think it means someone who didn't see a post.

Oh, and post #? I still haven't seen it and I'm not searching for it

So you condemned me for something based upon what? Me pointing out facts you don't like?

I have no obligation to address something I never said. Hypocrite.

YOU BLAMED TRUMP FOR THE ENTIRE $8 TRILLION.

You did say it, his not spending that would have resulted in massive bankruptcies.

So you are just leaving it's not your problem if we lose our industrial base and plunge into poverty.

I'm a libertarian, hate Government, and I'm not nearly as big a moron as you are about it.

You advocated death to almost every American business, stop dodging and explain how that makes sense

YOU BLAMED TRUMP FOR THE ENTIRE $8 TRILLION.

That's right. He signed off on all 8 trillion. None of it was spent without him signing off on it.

You did say it, his not spending that would have resulted in massive bankruptcies.

So you are just leaving it's not your problem if we lose our industrial base and plunge into poverty.

I'm a libertarian, hate Government, and I'm not nearly as big a moron as you are about it.

You advocated death to almost every American business, stop dodging and explain how that makes sense

Always with the excuses when it's "your guy". Always. Hypocrite.

You are not a Libertarian.

The truly thing is this, you actually think they are trying to help you. Me? I've lost nothing, I know how the game is played and realized long ago none of them care about in the slightest. It's about them getting rich from the people's money.

This is the Marxist catchphrase called the redistribution of wealth.

That's right. He signed off on all 8 trillion. None of it was spent without him signing off on it.
Exactly, you advocated that after shutting down businesses across the country, Trump turn around and let them fail. Oh, and you'd never blame him for that {eyeroll}. So what is your plan with the American economy, we start over?

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?
The right’s unwarranted opposition to the Act is the consequence of their willful ignorance of the measure and blind partisanism.

The truth and facts concerning the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022:

What do you think corporate bail outs did?

Kept the American economy alive.

Obviously you know you're the one doing something wrong because you can't talk about the consequence of the policies you advocate, like the destruction of the entire US economy

What was the 8 trillion spent on? Was it for a bunch of right wing wish list stuff? Stuff for guns? Religious stuff? Tell us what it was spent on.

You can't handle the truth. Frankly most of it went to service the debt. Let that sink in, we spending/borrowing money in order to service (pay the interest) on the money we "borrowed", printed in years past.

Ain't it ironical?

Kept the American economy alive.

Obviously you know you're the one doing something wrong because you can't talk about the consequence of the policies you advocate, like the destruction of the entire US economy

Where in Capitalism do we find the part where the taxpayers are on the hook for failed businesses?

And you pretend to be a Libertarian.

Forum List

Back