Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

I was making a purely transactional point about CPAs. I got your point and agree with it. Sorry, I should have said that more clearly. We're usually on the same side

Yes we are.
The side of freedom, liberty that smaller Gov't begets!!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Well we DO have examples.

What did they do with Trump tax cut?

Yea stock buybacks and bonus's.

Don't remember prices going down

Ohhh

So you don't grasp that when we cut taxes, that money belongs to the taxpayer, huh?

Lush: If we give you handouts by cutting the amount of money we take by force, what are you going to do with it? Well?

They "spent money on running up the debt"? What in the fuck are you talking about? Do not respond to my posts with with retard shit.

Simple answers evade you so there is no chance you would understand more complicated ones. $8 trillion in new debt under Trump in only 4 years.

Simple answers evade you so there is no chance you would understand more complicated ones. $8 trillion in new debt under Trump in only 4 years.

And we have another stupid bitch who blames Trump for covid. You racists are just tired, that is so stupid.

So just to be clear, you wanted the government to let pretty much every business in America fail after covid shut them down? I'm a libertarian and I'm not that cold. You are one psychotic woman

What did they spend it on? Did they spend it on right wing wish lists like dems keep doing, or was it for something else? What was the 8 trillion spent on?

And we have another stupid bitch who blames Trump for covid. You racists are just tired, that is so stupid.

So just to be clear, you wanted the government to let pretty much every business in America fail after covid shut them down? I'm a libertarian and I'm not that cold. You are one psychotic woman

For Covid? I blamed him for signing off on $8 Trillion in debt. Someone forced him to do that?

What did they spend it on? Did they spend it on right wing wish lists like dems keep doing, or was it for something else? What was the 8 trillion spent on?

It does not matter. It was $8 trillion in debt. They cut taxes and then spent, spent, spent.

For Covid? I blamed him for signing off on $8 Trillion in debt. Someone forced him to do that?

God you're a dingbat, my dear. I answered that literally in THAT POST that you just responded to.

You blamed Trump for Covid because you blamed him for all the Covid spending. What about that confused you? Everything confuses an airhead woman like you, doesn't it? Racist.

So answer the question since you said Covid was Trump's fault. So according to you, we should have let every business in the country fail unless they had their own means to stay alive when government shut them down.

It's just sick

God you're a dingbat, my dear. I answered that literally in THAT POST.

You blamed Trump because you blamed him for all the Covid spending. What about that confused you? Everything confuses an airhead woman like you, doesn't it? Racist

You can put words in my mouth all you want to try and deflect from the fact we went 8 trillion in the hole under Trump. 8 trillion that he personally signed off on.

Oh yeah, remember when he agreed with Nancy in even spending more?

You can put words in my mouth all you want to try and deflect from the fact we went 8 trillion in the hole under Trump. 8 trillion that he personally signed off on.

Oh yeah, remember when he agreed with Nancy in even spending more?

I put nothing in your mouth, and I don't plan to. Yuck.

How stupid are you? You blamed Trump for the COVID SPENDING you fucking racist simpleton. How do you possibly not grasp that?

I like too how Democrats screamed spend, spend, spend and were going to shut the government down if we didn't, but you blame Trump and don't even mention them.

Facts are lost on you

And what does my first post here do? It condemned them for it. Hypocrite.

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION.

So since you blame the entire Covid spending on Trump, answer the question.

So you wanted Trump to let most businesses in the country fail. That's what you demanded

Forum List

Back