Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

Are you a corporation?

Are you rich?

No?

Then you ain't gonna get taxed any more than you are already

I saw nothing in the bill that would make the rich pay more like the Democrats promised for years. Any link?

They'll squeeze you whether it's right or wrong, and if the IRS is wrong, you'll still pay up cause it's too costly to fight it!

Here's an audit in your eye!!
That’s the inconvenient truth. Rich people have CPAs and lawyers that embarrass the IRS in court. The mom and pop shop owner doesn’t have the resources to fight any bogus claims from these unnecessary new agents. The rich won’t even be looked at. Conservative middle class people and small business owners will take the brunt of this.

Sweeping climate bill that attacks fallacies, freedom and prosperity. All so we can signal how much we care.
I’ll take thought over grandstanding sentiment

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?

A disaster for America. Even Bernie admitted it had nothing to do with inflation.

As Democrats keep spending and spending with a tiny minority in the House and a 50-50 Senate.

That’s the inconvenient truth. Rich people have CPAs and lawyers that embarrass the IRS in court. The mom and pop shop owner doesn’t have the resources to fight any bogus claims from these unnecessary new agents. The rich won’t even be looked at. Conservative middle class people and small business owners will take the brunt of this.
Mom and pop ain't gonna get audited any more than now. Don't cheat on your taxes and you're good.

Stop shilling for rich corporate tax cheats

yep and the dembot goal is to destroy the working class

Mom and pop ain't gonna get audited any more than now. Don't cheat on your taxes and you're good.

Didn’t you get embarrassed enough in the last thread where you talked about this and showed how stupid you are moron? Yes they will get audited more stupid. Not everybody uses the 1040EZ form LUSH. Shilling for tax cheats? You truly have no clue. I don’t support Hunter and Joe Xiden.

I got audited 14 years ago and was not rich even by standards then. Dear wife and I were making around 200k a year back then.
Any individual who has never been audited cannot comment credibly on this subject!!

I can.

Bullshit. They don't need 87,000 new IRS agents to audit billionaires or multi-millionaires or corporations (all of whom can afford tax lawyers). They are coming right after the working class/middle class and small businesses.

And think of how Schumer's big donor real estate people will get rewarded by renting their vacant office spaces to 87,000 Gestapo.

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?
It never ceases to amaze me how you will either believe, or simply repeat, anything the government and corporate media put out. Astonishing! :rolleyes:

6p7ont.jpg

BTW, CPA's charge extra for audit work.
I know. I had a CPA when I was audited.

Punitive governing brings great joy to lost lib loons
1/6 is the poster boy of such

Are you a corporation?

Are you rich?

No?

Then you ain't gonna get taxed any more than you are already
Because corporations would NEVER raise their prices to make up the difference.

They are all moral and honest, and will take the hit, they are just all patriotic and noble like that.

:rolleyes:

When you gain employment and start paying taxes then you can share experience rather than speculative feelings

Trump's tax cuts, especially the sharp reduction in the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%, took a big bite out of federal revenue. The CBO estimated in 2018 that the tax cut would increase deficits by about $1.9 trillion over 11 years.
You're making that up. Let's look at what happened back on the planet Earth:
09receipts.png

The big dip in federal receipts happened in '09 to '12. Sure, we had a slight dip in '20 w/ covid but it never dropped down any where near the levels we had during the Obama era. So in 2021 (Trump budget) receipts were at an all time high, but we'll see what the new budg does.

If you really believe that tax rate hikes increase revenue, imagine a tax rate of 200%, how much reported incomw would u see?

FOX doesn't have to do anything to make this look bad people with an objective mind and common sense already know this those who have neither don't care and never will. FYI it's the same when the Republicans are in charge ramming through some partisan clusterfuck legislation.

Forum List

Back