Senate Passes $1 Trillion Infrastructure Bill In Strong Bipartisan Vote

While the nation certainly needs infrastructure repairs and developments, there are more efficient, cheaper ways to go about it. Reducing costly labor restrictions and overhauling our regulatory and permitting system (which delay building projects and increase the cost) stand out as examples

What is the point of Republicans?

If Democrats get their way, they will add trillions in new spending, push us further into a prison of debt, kill millions of jobs, and empower unions over individual workers. And Republicans just paved the way!

It’s time to stop asking who will build the roads. The Republicans have helped build them. Unfortunately, this time the roads go straight off a fiscal cliff.

The bipartisan bill passed easily with 19 republican senators voting for it.

Unlike with trump, we actually got a bill and it passed.

All we got with trump as "infrastructure week."

No bill. Nothing real that helped our nation.

Biden got it done.

trump was all talk and absolutely no action.

38% of Republican senators did their patriotic duty and turned their noses up at the Trump Cult leader. This represents a mammoth defeat for the Cult leader who worked tirelessly to defeat the bill and boost his ego. Well he and his fascist cult failed miserably to the benefit of the American people

Or maybe it was the hard-headed Democrats who put politics ahead of the people and wouldn't vote for any infrastructure bill proposed by Trump or the Republicans? Now they have passed a bill full of pork which will ultimately destroy our economy as inflation goes through the roof. Don't say I didn't tell you so.
Hard headed who?

Disagree.

This is necessary, proper, and warranted legislation; sound, responsible governance shouldn't be partisan.

I have no problem with doing it. As I noted, my problem is not paying for it. Adding even more debt is not responsible governance.

Get real fool, everyone knows Dems blocked all attempts at an infrastructure bill under Trump just to deny him the win. Dems are real assholes in that way.

Dana's bragging about a bill which 80% of it is nothing but waste and pork for democrats that will raise inflation and end up costing many people and states MORE than what they actually get out of the bill! Anyone with an IQ over 80 would be ASHAMED of this bill.

I don't without paying for it. It would be the wise thing to do if we would pay for it.

I agree. I haven't read it but from what I have read in the article below it looks like getting the rich to pay their back taxes is going to pay for the bulk of the infrastructure bill.

I know that there will be a tax increase in the budget resolution bill to add to paying for the infrastructure.

The best part is the Dems will raise our taxes to pay for it,

The poor will continue to pay thru inflation (gas & groceries) and the middle class thru taxes and inflation.
I'm okay with it as long as the poor continues to get ass-fucked!
I'm retired and made my money. Fuck the poor and working zombies!!! :eusa_boohoo:

I've seen no indication of that.

My parents and grandparents generation paid for the interstate highway system in our nation.

They were smart enough to know doing so was the right thing to do.

If generations before us can pay for things like an interstate highway system, we can pay for new infrastructure to help bring our nation into the 21st century.

I have no problem with paying for the infrastructure.

I don't want to leave a broken down and failing nation to future generations.

Only because the democrats, not ONE of them, would cross the aisle as the GOP has done to work together to get a bill passed. If not for the GOP's willingness to work WITH the idiots on the other side, NOTHING would EVER get done.

Biden got SHIT done, you stupid, lying jackass. He didn't write the bill, all he will do is gladly sign the fucking thing. The House and Senate got the bill done, and it got this far only because the GOP put party politics aside unlike the Democrats, and worked bipartisanly.

Now Nancy will get greedy insisting it be tied to a whole lot of democrat PORK and the senate will spend the whole rest of the year fighting about it getting nothing passed.
Now all you have to do is point out all of the benefits that are in this massive spending bill!!!!!:muahaha:

You must be on dope shitfaced stupid to think this is necessary, sound, proper, responsible and warranted.

To say this bill is "bipartisan" is to say the WHOLE FUCKING CONGRESS is full of idiots!
19 Republicans. It’s bipartisan and very popular

38% of Republican senators did their patriotic duty and turned their noses up at the Trump Cult leader. This represents a mammoth defeat for the Cult leader who worked tirelessly to defeat the bill and boost his ego. Well he and his fascist cult failed miserably to the benefit of the American people

Yes trump worked so hard to stop the bill and deny Americans infrastructure that we've needed for decades.

trump doesn't succeed at much so there was no need to worry that he could stop it.

The man is a loser and always will be a loser.

The bipartisan bill passed easily with 19 republican senators voting for it.

Unlike with trump, we actually got a bill and it passed.

All we got with trump as "infrastructure week."

No bill. Nothing real that helped our nation.

Biden got it done.

trump was all talk and absolutely no action.

They are not bipartisan. They are the uniparty that allowed the election to be stolen. Period.

All bills are laden with pork so each senator can bring home something that will help him keep being elected. They Never sit down & try and figure out what is best for our country as a whole. The big screamers get the attention the thinkers get trampled.

PSSST!Don Trump left the White House 8 months ago. He has not had any authority over anyone in Washington since then.

My parents and grandparents generation paid for the interstate highway system in our nation.

They were smart enough to know doing so was the right thing to do.

If generations before us can pay for things like an interstate highway system, we can pay for new infrastructure to help bring our nation into the 21st century.

I have no problem with paying for the infrastructure.

I don't want to leave a broken down and failing nation to future generations.

I have no problem paying for it either. The bill should be fully paid for.

Forum List

Back