Arizona Election Audit Faces Strong Opposition From Democrats

They cheated

They know it

Fox News knew it all along.....

Trump’s influential supporter Rupert Murdoch is telling close associates he believes Joe Biden will win the election in a landslide.

Media magnate Rupert Murdoch made the final decision for Fox News to call Arizona for Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election

OK, so is anyone still confused?

Rupert Murdoch = Zionist 911 Traitor = faux Republican = faux American = knew AZ cheated and pushed Fox to call AZ early

Anyone still defending Fox News?

Why Fox News has any viewers is beyond me. Who watches it? Dems? "Republicans?"

Unimaginable morons still fooled by 911... who define "conservative" as.... you got it.... "christian"

Viktor
I agree. They should be applauding every audit as it will prove Biden won fairly. Or it won't.

All we've seen from the lefty loons on this board is moaning and groaning and calling the audit fake and not needed.

Guess we can all see they know it was a stolen election.
How many of these audits were conducted in 2017??

That lasted for 5 months......complete with a moron like this?

The total fake audit paid for by Republicans to go digging around for anything, Anything at all that would cast a negative reflection on our election process, No its not perfect but its dam close. And yes its fair to grumble about the close ones. but once the deal is done we move on & hope we can come back and win in four years. The attempted third world type take over started long before Jan 6. SPOILED BRAT SORE LOSERS.

The guilty party always objects to the investigation. The same people also object to voting integrity laws and accountability of the voting machines being used. .

Then quit hiding the receipts, dickweed.
Which will reveal the yuger crimes?

1). The 'what are you afraid of' AZ audits?
2). The 'what are you afraid of' trump tax returns and business dealings?

What are you afraid of?
Great Question.

Viktor
I agree. They should be applauding every audit as it will prove Biden won fairly. Or it won't.

All we've seen from the lefty loons on this board is moaning and groaning and calling the audit fake and not needed.

Guess we can all see they know it was a stolen election.
“Arizona Election Audit Faces Strong Opposition From Democrats”

And appropriately do.

The fraudit is the epitome of rightwing corruption and dishonesty – nothing but a bad faith temper-tantrum by partisan Republicans unwilling to accept the results of a fair, honest, legal, and accurate election reflecting the will of the people.

Turn 'em over, asshole....Rub everyone's noses in your alleged glorious victory.
Turn what over.

AZ audit Information?
Or
Trumps Taxes?

Are you interest in BOTH.
I am, but I have control of neither.

What is trump afraid of?????????????????????

Forum List

Back