Senate Dems cannot define a woman

I know this has been beat to death, but now half of the Senate cannot say what a woman is?

How can the government enforce EEOC laws if they cannot define what a woman is?

Last edited:
How many threads do we need on this topic? Are conservatives really out of anything else to talk about? Policy? Economics? Their constituency?....the weather? :

An adult female human being?

A human being with 2 X Chromosomes?

Our elected officials who are in the Dem party dont know this?
I wonder when the discrimination lawsuit will begin? Trannies sueing women because trannies can't give birth.

"Female" is one thing. The qualities that make up a personality are less defined. "What is a real man?" is a question we see in the threads from time to time and the answers are quite diverse. Still, it is disturbing that nouns and verbs are corrupted for socio-political manipulation.

Somebody seems to think that a female is only a female during the years that she menstruates. I wonder what he imagines a female is before and after those years. Maybe he can sit down with the judge and work it out.

An adult female human being?

A human being with 2 X Chromosomes?

Our elected officials who are in the Dem party dont know this?

To the Democrats, a woman is anyone who will vote for a Democrat if they say "Ok, you're a woman."

I'm surprised Biden didn't also say "Come on, man. If you don't vote for me, you ain't a woman."

How many threads do we need on this topic? Are conservatives really out of anything else to talk about? Policy? Economics? Their constituency?....the weather? :
Well, those asked could have answered such a simple question and then there would not have been anything to talk about.

But since they chose not to then it leaves the door wide open for interpretation as to their motives for remaining silent.

Are they that ignorant?

Are they afraid of the nut-jobs of their party?

Maybe they have a "grant" in mind for a study to have it figured out for them....."Grant" kickback money is a important funding apparatus to the DNC.

The world wonders.

Well, those asked could have answered such a simple question and then there would not have been anything to talk about.

But since they chose not to then it leaves the door wide open for interpretation as to their motives for remaining silent.

Are they that ignorant?

Are they afraid of the nut-jobs of their party?

Maybe they have a "grant" in mind for a study to have it figured out for them....."Grant" kickback money is a important funding apparatus to the DNC.

The world wonders.

It's pretty obvious that she didn't want to alienate the radical left in the Democrat Party. It was a good question she was asked, and she should have given a good answer.

Forum List

Back