Sen. Tim Scott: Where All Da White Women At?!?

You must not have ever attended any type of LGTV rally, if you had you would notice the crowd is majority white. Hip Hop has a long history of homophobia in its lyrics. The community needs to change
I absolutely agree. Culture is toxic toward gays.

I was a Director for an Agency that worked with AIDS victims. So like I said, whites are no more accepting than anyone else, whites are hip hop artists and white legislators pass anti LGBTQ legislation. So the AMERICAN community needs to change.
I used to the Mayor of Sexual Acceptance, and I can say with total and complete certainty that black culture is toxic to deviant sexuality and the people who practice such.

Racism is when different races join together simply because they're different races. White chicks who hang with black dudes, like to be dominated (or they're too fat to date white guys), because most white men aren't dominating. Especially in bed. Some are rude, crude pieces of shit who treat women like dogs. But for the most part, white guys are nice and try to make things equal.
Most black dudes simply dominate.

This is why some black chicks like white guys. They're tired of being dominated.

Every white chick I know who's screwed a black guy said they did it out of curiosity.
Racism is the comments you made.

In both 2008 and 2012, nearly 60 percent of all whites voted against Obama. Repeating your silly lines doesn't change that.
Generally speaking, white ARE better educated, right? For whatever reason (e.g., Socio-economic racism) whites receive a better education.

You telling more lies, any black person who dares think different than you gets called an Uncle Tom, and you defend outright racists like Biden when they use the term Boy to refer to a well respected artist. House slaves like ypu are the main culprits of racism within our community.
Wrong. Superbad doesn't think like me. He isn't an Uncle Tom. The house slaves are the black people like you like. Because they kiss your ass, don't hold you accountable for yor racism and tell you what you must hear so you can feel good about being white.

You are a white racist, you are the problem.

Are you mad that Uncle Tim might be banging a white woman? Is it time to pull out the white bed sheets and torches? I wonder what Struth thinks about Uncle Tim's new boo.
"Uncle Time" - A racist smear from racist, ignorant black Democrats directed against blacks who make it off the Dem plantation.

Brutha would change places with Tim Scott in a second.

Daily, you ever consider you’re skin has zero to do with why you’re not respected and it has to do with you being a shitty person
How would you know he's a shitty person? You used another classic racist line.

No you’re just a waste of life who is racist as fuck why do you hate blank people like me so much
Because he doesn't like racists. There are whites here who hate you far more because scum like you makes life tougher on whites who are not racist.

Like Tim Scotts woman.

Forum List

Back