When Do You Think That Trump Will Announce His VP?

The WH physician gave him the official cognitivity test, and Trump made the highest score ever record. Without a doubt, Trump belongs in the cognitive Hall of Fame due to his tremendous achievements in the field.
Person, Woman, Man...

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg:

There are some nice cemeteries in Queens.
My forebears in the oldest cemeteries in the area. Used to see my last name and used to joke I was related. Found out, jokes were on me. I used a lawyer (genealogical cousin), I contacted as a proxy vote before some group could touch the graves during clean up and restoration. We were there in 1600s, under the Dutch.

Make the official announcement I mean. Do you think that it'll be before or after the primaries? (When he wins) I sort of think that it'll be after so it could be used as a bigger scare tactic for the left. My money is still on Tim Scott or Vivek Ramaswamy.
Traditionally, they usually wait until after the nomination is official. But, Trump isn't usually a traditionalist. I think it might actually be a good idea for him to pick someone before the convention and then the convention can be about both of them.

Forum List

Back