Sen. Ron Johnson is an IDIOT......

Conservatives have failed in their reprehensible effort to discredit the FBI.

it has nothing to do with conservative, liberal, republican, or democrat. It has to do with our intelligence agencies trying to fix an election. That's how it works in Russia and China. Are we no better than them?

what do you find funny about this, gnat? there is clear evidence that high ups in the FBI were plotting to keep Trump from winning by creating false scenarios about his campaign and Russia. There is also proof that Comey and Lynch conspired to let Hillary off for violating national security laws and that the document exonerating her for "being careless and stupid" was written before her testimony or that of other witnesses. On that topic, when did being careless equate to innocence? Try that the next time you get stopped for speeding " its OK officer, I was just careless and I didn't intend to go 90 in a 35 zone".

You libs live in some kind of alternate universe.

it has nothing to do with conservative, liberal, republican, or democrat. It has to do with our intelligence agencies trying to fix an election. That's how it works in Russia and China. Are we no better than them?

what do you find funny about this, gnat? there is clear evidence that high ups in the FBI were plotting to keep Trump from winning by creating false scenarios about his campaign and Russia. There is also proof that Comey and Lynch conspired to let Hillary off for violating national security laws and that the document exonerating her for "being careless and stupid" was written before her testimony or that of other witnesses. On that topic, when did being careless equate to innocence? Try that the next time you get stopped for speeding " its OK officer, I was just careless and I didn't intend to go 90 in a 35 zone".

Even a dimwit like you, Mr.Tuna, should realize what an idiot you are.....

You're STILL on the "lock her up" mantra.....and with your fucked up party running EVERYTHING in Wash. all you still have is a damn "mantra" fed to you daily by Sean, Rush and Alex.

Try a laxative, instead.

You're STILL on the "lock her up" mantra.....and with your fucked up party running EVERYTHING in Wash. all you still have is a damn "mantra" fed to you daily by Sean, Rush and Alex.

Try a laxative, instead.

my bowels work just fine, thanks for your concern.

I am merely asking for our laws to be applied equally to the politically powerful from both parties, and yes, if Trump violated the law he should be held accountable. Will you say the same about Hillary, bubba, and obozo?

Try a laxative, instead.

since I don't listen to any of those 3, I am not being fed anything by them. I deal in facts, not innuendo and propaganda. you should try turning off CNN, MSNBC, and left wing radio.

Forum List

Back