Sen. Ron Johnson....Per .Gov Whistleblowers FBI brass warned agents off Hunter Biden laptop due to 2020 election

FBI officials told agents not to investigate first son Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop for months — vowing that the bureau was “not going to change the outcome of the election again,” according to whistleblower claims made public Wednesday by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)

“These new allegations provide even more evidence of FBI corruption and renew calls for you to take immediate steps to investigate the FBI’s actions regarding the laptop,” Johnson wrote in a letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

According to the senator, “individuals with knowledge” had told his office that “local FBI leadership” had slow-walked the laptop investigation after the computer was recovered from a Wilmington, Del. repair shop in December 2019.

FBI brass warned agents off Hunter Biden laptop due to 2020 election: whistleblowers

God bless Senator Ron Johnson.

Another huge bombshell! Right after the revelation of the authenticity of Ashley Biden's diary, which detailed pedophilic sexual assaults committed by Joe Biden. This is a bad, bad week for the white trash Biden family.

Actually, you still are. Your orange douchebag was also after Hillary. What happened there? :itsok:
I believe some of those CLASSIFIED doc's covered Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation into Hillary's destruction of evidence under her pal, Comey.
Be funny if that all got out now, wouldn't it?

Have to go, Orangeman Bad is calling in on the orange line.

I believe some of those CLASSIFIED doc's covered Crossfire Hurricane and the investigation into Hillary's destruction of evidence under her pal, Comey.
Be funny if that all got out now, wouldn't it?

Have to go, Orangeman Bad is calling in on the orange line.
You guys are still working on "getting it out"? Good luck with that. Meanwhile, if you still got your orange loser on the call, tell him the FBI is on the way.....
1661486724980.png
:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Heh heh heh......see you in court, when all the bullshit counts.
Sure. And if they go the same way as the 50+ "election stolen" lawsuits that your orange loser and his trumptards filed and lost... Heh heh heh, indeed! :auiqs.jpg:

Sure. And if they go the same way as the 50+ "election stolen" lawsuits that your orange loser and his trumptards filed and lost... Heh heh heh, indeed! :auiqs.jpg:
Heh...heh....see the recent admissions where the FBstasI interfered in the election on several fronts claiming Russia Russia on the Biden family's laptop?

That's my Senator!

And they want to replace him with some doofus moron named "Mandela", just to keep him from uncovering Biden's corruption.
Tell Johnson to stop soiling himself in public just because he's behind in the polls. It's bad enough that he's a certified idiot.

Heh...heh....see the recent admissions where the FBstasI interfered in the election on several fronts claiming Russia Russia on the Biden family's laptop?
Heh...heh.... Is your orange loser still hiding under his bed awaiting the next visit from the evil FBI... :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

FBI officials told agents not to investigate first son Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop for months — vowing that the bureau was “not going to change the outcome of the election again,” according to whistleblower claims made public Wednesday by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.)

“These new allegations provide even more evidence of FBI corruption and renew calls for you to take immediate steps to investigate the FBI’s actions regarding the laptop,” Johnson wrote in a letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

According to the senator, “individuals with knowledge” had told his office that “local FBI leadership” had slow-walked the laptop investigation after the computer was recovered from a Wilmington, Del. repair shop in December 2019.

FBI brass warned agents off Hunter Biden laptop due to 2020 election: whistleblowers

WHAT exactly is on the laptop?

I don't hear much about that in the news, not even from conservative news sources..

I believe there is something about him using illicit drugs?

But that's about all I know.. Maybe he talks about "the big guy" ?

WHAT exactly is on the laptop?

I don't hear much about that in the news, not even from conservative news sources..

I believe there is something about him using illicit drugs?

But that's about all I know.. Maybe he talks about "the big guy" ?
That's funny, the contents have been authenticated and are continually listed on many conservative sources.....funny how the news sources who conspired with the FBI to quash the story don't comment much about it although many came out and admitted the story wasn't false......you know, NYT lead the pack.

So you had the FBI publicly say they were investigating Hillary twice before 2016. While all the time had an open investigation on Trump for far more serious offences

Forum List

Back