Sen. Ron Johnson is an IDIOT......

So what. She was his SOS.

What are you trying to say?

Are you really this out of it? Do you even know what the point is that Nat is lying about now?

He's not lying at all. It was about Russia.
Even if it weren't, what would be the problem?

Nope, it was (As I sourced) her email scandal.

""Potus wants to know everything we're doing," Page texted Peter Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016. That text was in reference to then-FBI Director James Comey, who had been preparing talking points for Obama regarding the probe into the former secretary of state.

The very next paragraph says...

" Strzok and Page later worked together on Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation of the Russian government's relationship with President Trump's campaign."

Lisa Page text: Obama 'wants to know everything' about Hillary Clinton probe

Two separate issues being dealt with. Nat is a liar.

Great. So what? What is your beef?

(Assuming you actually KNOW what the thread is about)
I don't like liars and he is lying.

Wonderful. You believe he's lying. I get that.

Now, for the third time. Even if your version were true, so what? What are you saying would be wrong with that?

Are you really this out of it? Do you even know what the point is that Nat is lying about now?

""Potus wants to know everything we're doing," Page texted Peter Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016. That text was in reference to then-FBI Director James Comey, who had been preparing talking points for Obama regarding the probe into the former secretary of state.

" Strzok and Page later worked together on Robert Mueller's special counsel investigation of the Russian government's relationship with President Trump's campaign."

Now, for the third time. Even if your version were true, so what? What are you saying would be wrong with that?

My source tells you exactly what the timeline was and shows Nats contention that the tweet in question was NOT about Russia. My problem him is that he's a liar. Pretty straight forward.

My source tells you exactly what the timeline was and shows Nats contention that the tweet in question was NOT about Russia. My problem him is that he's a liar. Pretty straight forward.

OMG, dude! I'm asking you for the fourth time now.

What are you saying is wrong with Obama asking to know what was happening with the investigation.

Do you even know?

What are you saying is wrong with Obama asking to know what was happening with the investigation.

Do you even know?

OMG DUDE, he doesn't have the right to intrude in an investigation dude.
Couple that with this.....

Obama 'guarantees' he will not interfere with Clinton email investigation
Hillary Clinton email investigation: Obama 'guarantees' he will not interfere - CNNPolitics

Glad I could help. Now, you have Obama "interfering" in an ongoing investigation, and breaking his "promise" NOT to interfere. Surely you understand this now.

"FBI agent Lisa Page told her fellow agent that President Obama "wants to know everything we're doing" related to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails, according to a newly released text.

NO fuckhead.........that red part is from morons like Johnson, FOX and idiots like you....Check the fucking date when that text was issued......LOL

"FBI agent Lisa Page told her fellow agent that President Obama "wants to know everything we're doing" related to the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails, according to a newly released text.

NO fuckhead.........that red part is from morons like Johnson, FOX and idiots like you....Check the fucking date when that text was issued......LOL

September 2nd fuckhead. As the source shows you clearly it was about her emails and then it states that they would later go on to work with Mueller in connection with the Russia investigation. You are ignorant as well as a liar.

That is the text asswipe, good lord. READ the article, god you're a fucking moron.

Johnson is doing everything possible to either be labeled an idiot.....or ....trying to get a job as a cabinet member for that "other" idiot, Trump.

A fellow Wisconsinite Joe McCarthy was at least a bit "smarter" than this clown who repeatedly embarrasses the state he is supposed to represent.

Johnson is now accused of promoting "conspiracies" related to newly released text message between FBI employees. Johnson released a report Tuesday that included the exchange between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, arguing that the texts raised questions about Obama's involvement in the investigation into Clinton's email use.

However, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the text messages exchanged between two FBI employees stating that then-President Obama wanted “to know everything” referred to the bureau's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, not a probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Although Johnson has had to basically apologize for an earlier allegation of an "FBI secret society"....the embarrassment hasn't stopped him from digging his own grave in this latest, moronic allegation..................Bottom line: Johnson is an IDIOT.....lol

Anderson Cooper calls out Ron Johnson over text message - The Hill
thehill.com/.../372869-anderson-cooper-calls-out-ron-johnson-over-text-message-con...
11 hours ago - CNN anchor Anderson Cooper tore into Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Wednesday, accusing him of promoting "conspiracies" related to newly released text message between FBI employees.

Ron Johnson Is Very Bad at McCarthyism - NYMag

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/.../ron-johnson-is-very-bad-at-mccarthyism.html
16 hours ago - Last month, Ron Johnson learned that the phrase “secret society” appeared in a textmessage that one FBI employee sent to another FBI employee — and that the latter G-man had both worked on the bureau's Russia investigation and (privately) expressed a negative opinion of Donald Trump in 2016.

Anderson Pooper is constantly promoting a wild left wing crackpot conspiracy that the Russians helped Trump get elected

Do you even know?

Hillary Clinton email investigation: Obama 'guarantees' he will not interfere - CNNPolitics

Glad I could help. Now, you have Obama "interfering" in an ongoing investigation, and breaking his "promise" NOT to interfere. Surely you understand this now.

Being briefed is not interfering, retard.

Get back to me when you have something real.

Do you even know?

So Obama has the "right" to obtain info in an ongoing investigation. You're dismissed as an idiot. I sincerely prefer more intelligent people than you have shown to be. Sorry kid.

Do you even know?

Using your fucked up logic Trump can ask for Mueller to brief him, god damn you are stupid.

Just for fun....LOL

Trump told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak of his decision to fire Comey.

"I just fired the head of the FBI. He was crazy, a real nut job ……I faced great pressure because of Russia. That's taken off."

September 2nd fuckhead. As the source shows you clearly it was about her emails and then it states that they would later go on to work with Mueller in connection with the Russia investigation. You are ignorant as well as a liar.

Precisely MORON.........The text was on Sept. 2nd, 2016.....days before Obama was to meet Putin....

BUT........... SINCE July 5, 2016, Comey announced that the FBI's investigation had concluded that Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling her email system but recommended that no charges be filed against her.

So fuckhead.........Why would Obama be asking about Clinton's emails TWO MONTHS after the case was closed.??????????????

Do you even know?

So Obama has the "right" to obtain info in an ongoing investigation. You're dismissed as an idiot. I sincerely prefer more intelligent people than you have shown to be. Sorry kid.

It's not real, dope.

Do you even know?

Using your fucked up logic Trump can ask for Mueller to brief him, god damn you are stupid.

Of course not, dope. He's a subject in the investigation.

Precisely MORON.........The text was on Sept. 2nd, 2016.....days before Obama was to meet Putin....

BUT........... SINCE July 5, 2016, Comey announced that the FBI's investigation had concluded that Clinton was "extremely careless" in handling her email system but recommended that no charges be filed against her.

So fuckhead.........Why would Obama be asking about Clinton's emails TWO MONTHS after the case was closed.??????????????

They will never learn.

Johnson is doing everything possible to either be labeled an idiot.....or ....trying to get a job as a cabinet member for that "other" idiot, Trump.

A fellow Wisconsinite Joe McCarthy was at least a bit "smarter" than this clown who repeatedly embarrasses the state he is supposed to represent.

Johnson is now accused of promoting "conspiracies" related to newly released text message between FBI employees. Johnson released a report Tuesday that included the exchange between FBI agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, arguing that the texts raised questions about Obama's involvement in the investigation into Clinton's email use.

However, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the text messages exchanged between two FBI employees stating that then-President Obama wanted “to know everything” referred to the bureau's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, not a probe into Hillary Clinton’s email server.

Although Johnson has had to basically apologize for an earlier allegation of an "FBI secret society"....the embarrassment hasn't stopped him from digging his own grave in this latest, moronic allegation..................Bottom line: Johnson is an IDIOT.....lol

Anderson Cooper calls out Ron Johnson over text message - The Hill
thehill.com/.../372869-anderson-cooper-calls-out-ron-johnson-over-text-message-con...
11 hours ago - CNN anchor Anderson Cooper tore into Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Wednesday, accusing him of promoting "conspiracies" related to newly released text message between FBI employees.

Ron Johnson Is Very Bad at McCarthyism - NYMag

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/.../ron-johnson-is-very-bad-at-mccarthyism.html
16 hours ago - Last month, Ron Johnson learned that the phrase “secret society” appeared in a textmessage that one FBI employee sent to another FBI employee — and that the latter G-man had both worked on the bureau's Russia investigation and (privately) expressed a negative opinion of Donald Trump in 2016.

You know Anderson Cooper is a fag.......right? :D

Conservatives have failed in their reprehensible effort to discredit the FBI.

it has nothing to do with conservative, liberal, republican, or democrat. It has to do with our intelligence agencies trying to fix an election. That's how it works in Russia and China. Are we no better than them?

Forum List

Back