Sen. Reid injured in multi vehicle crash in NV.

I'm not going to be "politically correct" about Harry Reid's accident.

Harry Reid is a dispicable, corrupt, morally bankrupt human being. He is taking up space and wasting oxygen. I could care less if he lives or dies. I would not dance on his grave, but I may hum a tune.

The same goes for Obama, Biden, Pelosi, all other liberals, some conservatives, and most of the "mainstream" news media.

:clap2: gotta luv the hate :clap2:

I don't see much "wreckage" in that long distance shot. No debris evident on the street. So, maybe it was just a multi car fender bender.

19927403_BG1.jpg

-- from: http://www.kpho.com/story/19927403/sen-reid-taken-to-umc-after-motorcade-wreck

The Tea Party group that posts a lot on Facebook has just requested prayers for Harry Reid who was in an automobile accident on a Las Vegas freeway today. I checked and the Boston Globe confirmed that he was in a multiple car pileup and was taken to the hospital.

Prayers would be in order fro those of you who pray. I don't think any of us wish any personal ill to befall the speaker.

I heard that Reid was distracted because....he was driving while getting a blow job from Ru Paul!

I didn't hear about that Frank.

He was upset because he had just killed an illegal in a hit and run a had stuffed the body in his trunk, so he did a few lines to "take the edge off"

This is directly from an uninformed source

I bet the few nutjobs in this topic wishing he had died also consider themselves good Christians. LOL

I can't stand Harry Reid, but I thank God he wasn't killed or seriously injured. At his age it's not him who would be hurt most by his death, but the people he would leave behind.

Forum List

Back