Sen. Marco Rubio says Rep. Ilhan Omar ‘out of her mind’ for anti-Israel tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name a fact I'm ignoring.
Israel is creating an environment where there’s only one outcome.
Israel taking over the Middle East.
I'll clue you in on how much you don't know.
Every war involving Israel since 1948 has resulted in Israel about to take over all of it's neighbors.
The UN and the US stopped Israel every time.
Israel now has leaders who couldn't give a flying fuck about what anybody has to say.

You forget that Egypt pays Israel to keep Palis out of Egypt.
You forget that Jordan pays Israel to keep Palis out of Jordan.
Hezbollah will be nuked of they attack Israel.
Saudi Arabia is making multiple billion dollar deals with Israel.

You will now make believe you didn't read the above paragraph because your Jew hating progressive nature makes you feel bad for Arabs.
Don't even try to pretend.

You will now make believe you didn't read the above paragraph because your Jew hating progressive nature makes you feel bad for Arabs.
That’s the problem. You think that I hate Jews because I disagree with one aspect of their government policy.

I read the paragraph. That’s fine. What’s the plan then? If Israelis don’t care anymore, just sweep Palestine off the map. Do it. If that’s what they actually think, then do it. What’s stopping them?

That’s the problem. You think that I hate Jews because I disagree with one aspect of their government policy.

I read the paragraph. That’s fine. What’s the plan then? If Israelis don’t care anymore, just sweep Palestine off the map. Do it. If that’s what they actually think, then do it. What’s stopping them?
As a supposed MD, you have been taught that you can't logically disagree about a subject of which you know nothing.
I doubt you are trained in any science since all you do is invent thoughts.

If Israelis don’t care anymore, just sweep Palestine off the map

I agree and so does the new Israeli government.
From the information I am getting from friends in Israel, negotiations are no longer a viable option.

As a supposed MD, you have been taught that you can't logically disagree about a subject of which you know nothing.
Like I said earlier, when we get to the core of the topic, it’s snark and diversion.

Ive actually learned a lot from this exchange, which is always a good thing. I know you know facts, but I’m pretty sure I’m right about your argument. In science, we are trained to find weaknesses in arguments. It’s drilled in extensively.

I agree and so does the new Israeli government.
From the information I am getting from friends in Israel, negotiations are no longer a viable option.
I wasn’t asking your opinion. I was asking why they aren’t doing it.

Like I said earlier, when we get to the core of the topic, it’s snark and diversion.

Ive actually learned a lot from this exchange, which is always a good thing. I know you know facts, but I’m pretty sure I’m right about your argument. In science, we are trained to find weaknesses in arguments. It’s drilled in extensively.
You keep dodging the fact that you can't get to the core of a topic of which you know nothing.
You are a typical progressive and quite boring after a while.

Because I am not a politician.
I would have nuked Gaza back in 2008
Again, I’m not asking anything about you personally. I didn’t ask why YOU are or aren’t doing it.

I’m asking why Israeli government isn’t doing it.

I’m getting bored too. You don’t want to stay on topic. You spend more and more time attacking me personally rather than make an argument.

That’s just trolling.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Reason and intellect isn’t a muslim thug thing....but lying is!

She's not out of her mind....she's just not an American at heart nor does she honor Americans laws, norms, customs or past.
She certainly does not honor it's Constitution.

Ya know, what kind of self destructive, really really stupid place puts it's sworn enemies into its highest position of power ??

Only in DumbMURIKA !!!!!!

I’m getting bored too. You don’t want to stay on topic. You spend more and more time attacking me personally rather than make an argument.

That’s just trolling.
I am completely on topic because I know what I am talking about.
The core issue is that Jews don't have the inclination to commit mass killings until they are up against the wall.

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D. Muslim Terrorist-Minn.) is “out of her mind” for accusing Israel of committing “an act of terrorism” by carrying out airstrikes against Hamas in the Gaza Strip, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said Wednesday.

The airstrikes came after Hamas and other Islamic terror groups launched hundreds of rockets into Israel, targeting cities including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

“Israeli air strikes killing civilians in Gaza is an act of terrorism. Palestinians deserve protection. Unlike Israel, missile defense programs, such as Iron Dome, don’t exist to protect Palestinian civilians. It’s unconscionable to not condemn these attacks on the week of Eid,” Omar tweeted Monday .

“This is a plan, OK? They do this knowing there’s going to be a response, knowing that innocents are going to be killed and civilians are going to be killed. They know it’s going to happen, and they deliberately want it to happen so they can get tweets like that and people around the world to take up their cause.”

On Wednesday, Israeli forces killed as many as 10 senior Hamas military figures and toppled a pair of high-rise towers housing Hamas facilities. Those offensives followed a night of rioting in the city of Lod, approximately 10 miles southeast of Tel Aviv, in which several vehicles and at least one synagogue were set ablaze.

“Islamic Jihad and Hamas, they have no problem putting the operation sites, the missile site, right next to a nursery or a hospital, or a residential building” Rubio said. “And so, at the end, yeah, I don’t care what happened on the ground in Jerusalem. The response cannot be 1,000 rockets fired into civilian areas.”

You are an idiot. Baby killing bastards shouldnt be glorified.
yet here you are defending the PLO
You are fucking insane. Palestine needs some decent bombs so they can fight back. The US will never allow that. The whole world should hang its head in shame.
They need to be driven to the sea.

The Palestinians not only are the only natives so who should live there, but they also are the only ones who actually paid for any land. The Zionists only murdered and stole land.
The Jews paid the Arabs for the land and you are dumb as dog shit.

You are an idiot. Baby killing bastards shouldnt be glorified.
yet here you are defending the PLO
You are fucking insane. Palestine needs some decent bombs so they can fight back. The US will never allow that. The whole world should hang its head in shame.
They need to be driven to the sea.

The Palestinians not only are the only natives so who should live there, but they also are the only ones who actually paid for any land. The Zionists only murdered and stole land.
They purchased the land starting with the shitty land first. Fun filled facts.

Burn it down.
Some land was bought but a lot more was appropriated as security buffers... Then the illegal settlers moved into the buffers and then the buffers are extended again...

No matter how you look at it it is the push of ethnic group off there land ( that is why Israel wanted Arab Palestinians no deemed an ethnic group)...

By the way, ethnic cleansing an area of an ethic group is called genocide.

Let's be very clear (while Hamas are no angels) Israeli (especially the Illegal Settlers) are the ones instigating this fight. I have friend in the IDF who have freely admitted that the illegal settlers are scum, "What kind of fucker moves his family to a war zone?"... They are not Israeli (good few from Eastern European) and Armed to the teeth and are very aggressive with both IDF and Palestinians...

View attachment 489299
I'm sorry but that is a whole lot of nonsensical bullshit that you have going on right there, Ted.

Israel exists. They are not committing genocide. There is no ethnic cleansing. Frankly, as far as I am concerned it's time to burn it to the ground.
Ted is pretty much on the money. fanatics like your self are so blinkered you cant see what the rest of the world can see.

So............you got nothing. Again.

Color me surprised.

That’s just trolling.
I am completely on topic because I know what I am talking about.
The core issue is that Jews don't have the inclination to commit mass killings until they are up against the wall.
It doesn’t take mass murder. As stated earlier, ethnic cleansing just requires expulsion. They don’t have the inclination to do that either. At least, not all at once. I don’t think it’s because they feel bad for the people they’re expelling. I think it’s because they know that it’s wrong in principle.

Is Marco Rubio even old enough to comment on such grown up stuff?

It is finally time for Israel to declare TOTAL war against PLO. Gazans should be pattern bombed. Omar? She is an incest ,a terrorist ,and a filthy tramp. From a shithole country full of Ebola.
You need to grow up

Is Marco Rubio even old enough to comment on such grown up stuff?
Have the men and women living close to Israel received a lot of money and resources from other nations including the United States over the years? Enough to increase the living standards greatly? Has Israel offered to help them with that? Is there an education or IQ problem in areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back