Sen. Marco Rubio says Rep. Ilhan Omar ‘out of her mind’ for anti-Israel tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
A country is just a label? Land ownership is just a label? The Palestinians have much more land than the Israelis if you reject the false premise that Palestinians are a people.
Yes, a country is a label on a map. Land ownership is not a label, you’re just quibbling with what to call the people who own it.

A country is just a label? Land ownership is just a label? The Palestinians have much more land than the Israelis if you reject the false premise that Palestinians are a people.
Yes, a country is a label on a map. Land ownership is not a label, you’re just quibbling with what to call the people who own it.

good point-----try to DEFINE LAND OWNERSHIP------to wit, how is OWNERSHIP OF LAND
obrained?

good point-----try to DEFINE LAND OWNERSHIP------to wit, how is OWNERSHIP OF LAND
obtained?

A country is more than just a label on a map. You are ignorant and stupid. The Palestinians never ruled over themselves. That kind of matters. I agree that land ownership is not just a label and if you don’t have a legal right to land that you’re living on you’re squatting

A country is more than just a label on a map. You are ignorant and stupid. The Palestinians never ruled over themselves. That kind of matters. I agree that land ownership is not just a label and if you don’t have a legal right to land that you’re living on you’re squatting
So who does rule over the Palestinians? If you say this matters, let’s nail this down.

So who does rule over the Palestinians? If you say this matters, let’s nail this down.
In the Palestinian Territories they rule themselves, but they didn’t when the land was called Palestine. In those terrorists supposedly they had elections, they have their own institutions they control. Sure Israel has checkpoints there, but that’s because the Palestinians are violent savages. I don’t consider Israel an occupying force.

In the Palestinian Territories they rule themselves, but they didn’t when the land was called Palestine. In those terrorists supposedly they had elections, they have their own institutions they control. Sure Israel has checkpoints there, but that’s because the Palestinians are violent savages. I don’t consider Israel an occupying force.
Sounds to me like the Palestinians have ruled over themselves then. You are just contradicting yourself because you don’t want to admit Israel is an occupier.

You have no access to the Internet?
How the heck do you post here?
You know full well the self-serving clowns who have "ruled" over the West Bank Jordanians and everyone of them has wasted the money they have received on terrorism.

Sounds to me like the Palestinians have ruled over themselves then. You are just contradicting yourself because you don’t want to admit Israel is an occupier.
Sounds to me like the Palestinians have ruled over themselves

They have been doing a horrible job of it.
A minority make it through college; what can't most of them make it through college?

Seems you missed the point of the question was to point out the poster was talking out of both sides of their mouth.
I have literally read every one of your posts and 1 in 20 will sort of recognize reality.
You are a bleeding heart Liberal who, for one who claims to be an MD, lacks even the most rudimentary knowledge of the topic you are attempting to address.

Seems you missed the point of the question was to point out the poster was talking out of both sides of their mouth.
I have literally read every one of your posts and 1 in 20 will sort of recognize reality.
You are a bleeding heart Liberal who, for one who claims to be an MD, lacks even the most rudimentary knowledge of the topic you are attempting to address.
I will say that you’re are more informed about this topic than me and I don’t claim to be an expert.

But every time we get to the core of the issue, you get snarky and divert.

I will say that you’re are more informed about this topic than me and I don’t claim to be an expert.

But every time we get to the core of the issue, you get snarky and divert.
The problem is that you know dick about this topic.
You haven't posted even one historical fact since this Thread started and you refuse to accept facts, even with the Internet at your fingertips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back