Sen. Kyrsten Sinema: The federal government, with blame for both parties, has "failed" the southern border over last 40 years especially in Arizona

This is a perfect example of why I'm so frustrated with partisanship that has gripped our nation, and you guys should be frustrated too

Whelp, sweetie. As a sitting United States SENATOR (one of a hundred), you have the power and voice to stand up and say loudly that IMMIGRATION REFORM needs to be addressed by both parties....which if I'm not mistaken, you only starting voicing last year. So what happened to the previous three years?

She's not wrong, but there is a huge difference between the manageable levels of illegal crossings we had for decades and the human tsunami that is now overwhelming our border patrol, and all services in the border states.

xiden and the demafasict human rights abuse on the border may very well be the reason she left the party

Whelp, sweetie. As a sitting United States SENATOR (one of a hundred), you have the power and voice to stand up and say loudly that IMMIGRATION REFORM needs to be addressed by both parties....which if I'm not mistaken, you only starting voicing last year. So what happened to the previous three years?

Clueless. We have an unmitigated disaster at the border right now. Immigration reform could happen tomorrow and wouldn't stop shit.

Not one word about addressing the businesses bringing them here. She's going to be needing their money come the next election.

Tell me what American businesses did within the last few years to cause this unprecedented surge in illegal immigrants. It is not the responsibility of businesses to protect our border, that is one of the FEW primary responsibilities of the Federal government.

Oh stop it. They come for jobs for the most part. There are over 10 million here illegally. Who knows, maybe 15 million. They are not drug dealers, they are employee's.

Oh stop it. They come for jobs for the most part. There are over 10 million here illegally. Who knows, maybe 15 million. They are not drug dealers, they are employee's.
You are dodging the primary issue. They are coming here ILLEGALLY because Obama and Biden laid out the red carpet for them. And now Biden continues to TOTALLY IGNORE the disaster that is going on. You don't know what you are talking about.

You are dodging the primary issue. They are coming here ILLEGALLY because Obama and Biden laid out the red carpet for them. And now Biden continues to TOTALLY IGNORE the disaster that is going on. You don't know what you are talking about.

They have been coming for decades. They came under every single president.

Even if you could stop every single person (you can't) you still have millions and millions working here illegally because you will not address the reason they are here.

They have been coming for decades. They came under every single president.

Even if you could stop every single person (you can't) you still have millions and millions working here illegally because you will not address the reason they are here.
Once again you are ignoring the facts that I keep laying out for you. This is an unprecedented surge that is not stopping. You think everything's cool because they just want jobs. There are huge tent cities being erected all over the country because they are overwhelming the shelters. They are emptying the food banks. They are filling the hospitals. Longer term their uneducated kids will be filling the schools dragging them down. They are bringing diseases. They are bringing drugs that kill within minutes. You can keep your head buried in the sand, that is your right. You obviously want to cling to your "They just want jobs" fantasy. That's fine with me.

This is a perfect example of why I'm so frustrated with partisanship that has gripped our nation, and you guys should be frustrated too

Too bad that nobody seems to how how Sinema stands on a slew of issues. It's like asking a two year old why he or she is crying. Primary her, vote her out & get rid of her.

Once again you are ignoring the facts that I keep laying out for you. This is an unprecedented surge that is not stopping. You think everything's cool because they just want jobs. There are huge tent cities being erected all over the country because they are overwhelming the shelters. They are emptying the food banks. They are filling the hospitals. Longer term their uneducated kids will be filling the schools dragging them down. They are bringing diseases. They are bringing drugs that kill within minutes. You can keep your head buried in the sand, that is your right. You obviously want to cling to your "They just want jobs" fantasy. That's fine with me.

When you refuse to address the issue it will only continue to get worse.

You are blaming American businesses for the border crisis? You can't be serious.
Uh....who do you think hires migrant and undocumented workers? :)
They come here to work. Not to suck off the government teet. That's reserved in large part for our "natural" citizens.
And these corporations hire them...by the truckloads sometimes.

Tell me what American businesses did within the last few years to cause this unprecedented surge in illegal immigrants. It is not the responsibility of businesses to protect our border, that is one of the FEW primary responsibilities of the Federal government.
Allows All business to hire them, No fines, no consequences, no problem. Simple solution don't hire them, or restrict there labor. If you don't want them that's the easy solution. Not billion dollar walls, or constant crying, Call your Republican congress person. Keep it simple do the right thing.

Wow the Libtards are all showing us how ignorant they are. I guess Myorkas told you the border is secure so there's no problem with a quarter of million of undocumented illegal immigrants coming into the country EVERY MONTH. Our resources are unlimited right? They are all nice people right? They won't need free hospital care right? They won't fill up our schools with kids who don't speak English right? They don't need free housing right? FFS how can you people be so stupid.

Yeah right, both parties. That's why Sinema left the democrat party to register as independent. Too bad she didn't have the courage to go all the way.

Forum List

Back