Sen. John McCain Faces Censure from Arizona Republicans for ‘Terrible Record’

Ok lets hit what did you do for me lately?

I'm tired of this man. Really truly? He wants to hang out at the White House? But you are trying to tell me I have to love him WHY?

Sen. John McCain Faces Censure from Arizona Republicans for ‘Terrible Record’

No, he won't.

Can I ask you guys something?

Why is he qualified for jack shit Seriously why is McCain qualifiyed for jack shit?

Die John McCain. Torture John McCain.

John McCain not die.

BUT HE HAS NO RIGHT to continually belittle us. Sorry as I can be. We are the hobbits and we don't know what we are talking about? And he's freaking getting Meghan a reality show?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Damn I must have been really drunk. Don't even remember posting that LOL. :redface:

Ok lets hit what did you do for me lately?

I'm tired of this man. Really truly? He wants to hang out at the White House? But you are trying to tell me I have to love him WHY?

He's worn out the war hero card. I salute him for his service and everything he went through but it was 40 years ago. Today he simply has perfected the military service angle with the lie, and he is a very good liar to be sure. He tells us one thing until elected and then does the opposite. I can't stand him any longer. He disgusts me and no amount of military service is going to make up for being a complete asshole.

Forum List

Back