Sen Hawley asks Khiara Bridges: "You've referred to 'people with a capacity for pregnancy.' Would that be women?"...she tells him he's transphobic

Josh Hawley doesn't have a single transphobic bone in his body, if such a bone exists

So Democrats still can't say what a 'Woman' is...

Their stupidity / ignorance does not make people who do know what a 'woman' is 'transphobic'.

This is the result of Democrats being more intetested in sexualizing kids and teaching CRT in schools than SCIENCE, math, English, etc...

So Democrats still can't say what a 'Woman' is...

Their stupidity / ignotance does not make people who do know what a 'woman' is 'transphobic'.

This is the result of Democrats being more intetested in sexualizing kids and teaching CRT in schools than SCIENCE, math, English, etc...

They know... but to admit it destroys the narrative

...and if you disagree, you are 'transphobic' and responsible for violence," he [Republican Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri] tweeted.

"After Bridges referred to "people with a capacity for pregnancy," Hawley asked if she meant women. When the professor stated that some women cannot get pregnant and that some transgender men and non-binary people can, Hawley questioned whether abortion is really a women's rights issue, as it has historically been presented. This led the professor to accuse Hawley of creating a dangerous situation with his question."

Hawley, law prof clash in heated exchange over who can get pregnant: 'Is this how you run your classroom?'

Mac1958 ... You want to know "why"?

This is why. [Link to thread]

Last edited:
Well if men can get pregnant I guess men justifiably can address the issue of abortion and not pretend only women can decide such things.

1657648921945.png

The fun never ends with the democrat party

Thank God they rig elections, otherwise we would only have one party.

Women, or people born with a baby factory as standard equipment, are the only people who can get pregnant. Anyone who tells you different has an agenda up their ass, like those two.

I am a man with a pot belly......but I think I'm going to start identifying as a pregnant woman. Now to get those maternity cloths.

Women, or people born with a baby factory as standard equipment, are the only people who can get pregnant. Anyone who tells you different has an agenda up their ass, like those two.
Why do democrats keep sticking things up their rectum?

Forum List

Back