What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sen. Graham Comes Out As The Second Republican Lawmaker To Condemn Arizona’s Anti-Imm

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's all the critics can do is condemn. They had the power to help Arizona. but they didn't do it did they. They were all perfectly content to sit by and watch people die. No problemo.

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Reaction score
So? Isn't this the same idiot who labeled healthcare reform Obama's "Waterloo"? Oh yeah, he is a GREAT fucking reference!:cuckoo:

OP
Cal

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score
Today on MSNBC, Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough — who is also a former Republican congressman — took aim at Arizona’s draconian anti-immigration law, calling it “un-American“:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL8T8n5Ut80&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Kudos to Joe.

Last edited:

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah Joe you go.. it's very American to sit by with your thumb up your ass while Americans die.. I applaud your courage.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's all the critics can do is condemn. They had the power to help Arizona. but they didn't do it did they. They were all perfectly content to sit by and watch people die. No problemo.

How long has illegal immigration been on the radar? How long has Sen. McCain (R) represented Arizona in the Senate? How partisan is WT?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How long has illegal immigration been on the radar? How long has Sen. McCain (R) represented Arizona in the Senate? How partisan is WT?

you don't read well do you?

OP
Cal

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score
Yeah Joe you go.. it's very American to sit by with your thumb up your ass while Americans die.. I applaud your courage.

I addressed this on my blog:
For years now, Conservatives have needed someone to blame for crime committed in various places..They finally found someone — illegals. They have no proof when they make these accusations. It’s a politics of fear — a politics republicans have been playing for a long time. So now with the claim ‘illegals are the source of all of our problems,’ they pass a bill that allows them to prey on them.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anytime a Democrat-leftie-Liberal holds up a Republican for praise you just know that Republican is on the wrong side of the issue.

who cares what Lindsey has to say anymore. anyone?

He should keep his nose out of other states rights. but we know he won't because then he wouldn't get to go on the Racheal Maddow show.:lol:

OP
Cal

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score
Anytime a Democrat-leftie-Liberal holds up a Republican for praise you just know that Republican is on the wrong side of the issue.

He should keep his nose out of other states rights. but we know he won't because then he wouldn't get to go on the Racheal Maddow show.:lol:

Did you also know:
Think Progress Even Tancredo worries AZ immigration law may go too far: People shouldn’t be pulled over for how they look.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Did you also know:
Think Progress Even Tancredo worries AZ immigration law may go too far: People shouldn’t be pulled over for how they look.

hahahahaha, just today Tancredo came out and said he was misquoted.
thinkfriggenprogress..omg:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OP
Cal

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score

Did you also know:

hahahahaha, just today Tancredo came out and said he was misquoted.
thinkfriggenprogress..omg:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link?

Reaction score
Think Progress Sen. Graham Comes Out As The Second Republican Lawmaker To Condemn Arizona’s Anti-Immigration Law
Another significant critic of the law also emerged today: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC). He joins Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R-FL) as the only other GOP federal lawmaker to outright condemn what Arizona is doing.
..Glad to see Republicans condemn this!

Will SOMEONE please help lil' Lindsay find the door...

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOP ya snivelin' little progressive phuck; and take Balart and Snow with ya...

:clap2: GO ARIZONA! :clap2:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Think Progress Sen. Graham Comes Out As The Second Republican Lawmaker To Condemn Arizona’s Anti-Immigration Law
Another significant critic of the law also emerged today: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham (SC). He joins Rep. Lincoln Diaz-Balart (R-FL) as the only other GOP federal lawmaker to outright condemn what Arizona is doing.
..Glad to see Republicans condemn this!

Will SOMEONE please help lil' Lindsay find the door...

GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GOP ya snivelin' little progressive phuck; and take Balart and Snow with ya...

:clap2: GO ARIZONA! :clap2:

:clap2::thup::thup::woohoo:

JScott

I check facts.
Reaction score

You know Willow Ive seen you push this "American deaths" crap for a good...three threads. Where are all the threads youve started concerning "American Deaths by Illegals"? I dont think you can provide any.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it is just hilarious. I mean it is really too fucking funny. For years, years, the Federal government has known that illegal aliens in this country has been a problem. Yet they have refused to do anything meaningful to solve the problem. They started building a fence but even if it was completed it would be of no measurable value in keeping the illegal aliens out. They tried to white wash the illegal alien problem by granting amnesty so there would suddenly be no more "illegal aliens" in the country. What a joke that was. So, years later, when the illegal alien population is beginning to become unmanagable and out of control, Arizona decides they have had enough of the bullshit from Washington and passes a bill that almost mirrors the bill currently on the Federal books that nobody is interested in enforcing. So, what happens? All of a sudden Arizona is being scorned for taking the action that the Federal government refuses to take. Give me a break people. The hiprocracy is just killing me. It's time to solve this problem and get it behind us. Time to get rid of the illegal alien population in this country that indeed a major source of crime, illegal drugs and a drain on resources. Quit being a bunch of panty waste dumb asses and get with the program. I think Arizona should be applauded for having the balls to do something that everybody else is afraid to do because of political correctness. BTW, McCain is a big fucking laugh too because his stance on illegal aliens in this country has been one of tolerance and he wanted to grant amnesty too before this became a hot topic. Now all of a sudden he is trying to champion this event because he is in danger of loosing his seat in the Senate at the next election. It's time for him to retire and just disappear along with more that 95% of the other Congressional incumbents.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Did you also know:

The Arizona Law doesn't provide that people can pulled over because of how they look; but that of course doesn't stop the brayers of deceit and fraud to claim otherwise.

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Reaction score
i am curious....before arizona did this was it legal to just walk into the us.....no visa....and stay here and get a job....

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List