Sen. Chris Murphy wants to investigate Twitter

I just like how he set the dem's (and their shills) hair on fire....It's beautiful man. :)
Hence why GG is trying to insult you by saying you think Musk is a 'deity'... He can't comprehend how or why it's amusing to watch the lefties freak out. GG, it's the same way you feel when you see conservatives upset, can you relate now? :itsok:

And that is what is wrong with the party of Trump summed up in a nutshell.

Fuck America, own the libz.
We can investigate many things. ...Investigate the View. Investigate the nighttime talk shows. Investigate Trevor Noah. Investigate SNL. Investigate CNN and MSNBC. Investigate Prog entertainers. Investigate ESPN shills. Investigate TV so called news people both locally and national. Investigate newspaper reporters. Investigate the education system from childhood to adulthood. On and on....

I just like how he set the dem's (and their shills) hair on fire....It's beautiful man. :)

I get ya, I feel the same way about the Repubs who used to hate him that are now eating the peanuts out of his shit.

How do they taste by the way?

We can investigate many things. ...Investigate the View. Investigate the nighttime talk shows. Investigate Trevor Noah. Investigate SNL. Investigate CNN and MSNBC. Investigate Prog entertainers. Investigate ESPN shills. Investigate TV so called news people both locally and national. Investigate newspaper reporters. Investigate the education system from childhood to adulthood. On and on....

Great plan!

You have been found wanting and no lame insult will change that.

I truly want for nothing. I am very content with my life.

Ever see a Starlink deployment train in the night sky? That is what I think of when I think of Musk.

I have not, but glad you have someone to look up to...that seems vital to your existence.

The wanting part had to do with your lack of character.....Sorry, I should have explained it to you as I would have a child.

The only thing I lack is the worship of one party or the other. And people like you cannot stand that simple fact, it just eats at you and then you make stupid post like the ones you have in here.

Forum List

Back