Sen. Booker Attacked by Bigots, For Opposing the Appointment of a Bigot as Secretary of State

[
Sick and twisted huh? Yet you are the man meat muncher.

You know, I don't give a fuck that TheScumbagCommunist is a queer.

But this demand that all must scrap and bow before some queer aristocracy is shit. The left demands that sucking cocks somehow imbues some with nobility that we mere peasants must grovel before ain't going to cut it.

Cory Booker is a piece of shit Stalinist who can go fuck a duck.
I believe he's a bottom like PP and would prefer the duck fuck him.

100% of Homosexuals and Lesbians cannot have children as man with man and woman with woman, they have to use Heterosexual means. If nature meant for men to procreate with men and women to procreate with women
So what? They are still human beings, as are the children that they have. That is what your mental illness does not allow you to understand

Yet you Stalinsts demand that queers be worshiped as gods. That all must praise them or face the wrath of the mob.

Swearing allegiance to the expansion and promotion of homosexuality is a religious test for you Maoists. It is a requirement to hold public office or even have a job.

lb180425c20180424083912.jpg

So, his view on gays is the same President Bill Clinton's was.

How crazy radical.

you don't know what Clinton's "views" were. you know what deal he made with the GOP.

Another lefty that just knew that their candidates were lying about their agenda, and supported them in that, because they know that telling the truth will lose them elections.

What lies are you still telling, in order to advance your agenda?

You know, plenty of conservatives saw through Bill on this lies when he was in office. We pointed out that he was lying about his position while appointing activists judges that would advance the actual lefty agenda.

Liberals like you viciously attacked us, for saying such terrible things.

Were you one of them? DId you attack us for telling the Truth back then? In order to help sell the lies your leaders were telling?

What lies are you still telling?

What is your true agenda, since you have admitted that you libs lie about that.

TheProgressivePatriot is a partisan hack and a hypocrite. His outrage is dependent upon the political affiliation and the sexual orientation of the person in question and said outrage only flows one way.

They lied to their voters, claiming NOT to support the radical gay activists, all the while appointing activist judges who were as lefty as they could be, making up laws out of pure shit.
You mean like Anthony Kennedy who wrote the majority opinion in Obergefell and who was appointed by Ronald Regan?

How do you think that is a counter point to my post?
How? Give me a break! You referred to lefty judges.

Wow. Just wow.

I was referring to the actions of lefty judges.

Pointing out an action by a republican appointee does not counter my claim about lefty judge's actions.

They lied to their voters, claiming NOT to support the radical gay activists, all the while appointing activist judges who were as lefty as they could be, making up laws out of pure shit.
You mean like Anthony Kennedy who wrote the majority opinion in Obergefell and who was appointed by Ronald Regan?

Wow. Just wow.

Pointing out an action by a republican appointee does not counter my claim about lefty judge's actions.
Then please provide statistics and judges who are Democrats, Appointed by Democrats or otherwise left leaning and their decisions that might be considered liberal.

How crazy radical.
You have no idea. President Clinton introduced Don't Ask Don't Tell at a time when gay service members were hunted down and kicked out....the GOP was against DADT then because they thought it was too pro-gay, would ruin the military, yada yada yada.

Wow. Just wow.

Then please provide statistics and judges who are Democrats, Appointed by Democrats or otherwise left leaning and their decisions that might be considered liberal.

Don't be silly.

How crazy radical.
You have no idea. President Clinton introduced Don't Ask Don't Tell at a time when gay service members were hunted down and kicked out....the GOP was against DADT then because they thought it was too pro-gay, would ruin the military, yada yada yada.

You are late to the party.

We've covered the fact that dems were lying about their radical agenda all along.

Several have admitted it.

Were you one of the lefties that viciously attacked and ridiculed conservatives that pointed out the Bill Clinton, while denying that he was for the radical agenda of the far left, was appointing judges that were advancing that very agenda?

BUT, be that as it may, you don't get to be outraged about a political position that you supported just a few years ago.

[
You have got to be a real jerk to think that anyone is starting a civil war besides your own stupid self. The Secretary of State represents the American people internationally and this pompeo is clearly unqualified to represent us on human rights issues. He appears to have devoted a good deal of time and effort into being a scumbag. We deserve to have quality people representing us, not trash trying to make our nation into a cesspool.

You Communists have already started a civil war. The treason you are engaged in with this coup d'etat is an act of civil war. You are engaged in hostilities against the duly elected government of the United States. You have colluded and conspired with a hostile foreign government to fabricate this "dossier" that you used initially to try and rig the election. Failing that, you have used the same product purchased from the Kremlin to stage an attempted coup.

You deserve to be lined up in front of a wall and shot as the traitor you are.

Pompeo is highly qualified. That he has not "bended knee" to the queer mafia has nothing to do with his qualifications.

You seem to repeat a whole bunch of terms without being familiar with their meanings. Learn what calling a person a Communist means, the meaning of "treason," "coup d'etat" and "hostilities" None of these apply. And I just scrolled up and found "Stalinist," too! Who has colluded with a "hostile foreign government"? How do you know that the dossier in question is fabricated, particularly in view of the known sexual proclivities of the guy in the Oval Office.

pompeo has attempted demean and deny the rights of more than one group of Americans, and seems to work hard at it, even though no one has ever done anything to him at all. All he seems to have done is bemoan the fact that other people have rights, too.

I've never heard of a "queer mafia" and seriously doubt that such a group or organization exists. I've never heard of anyone in the LGBT community demand that he or anyone else bend any knee for anything. All I've seen LGBTs do is what everyone else does, live their lives. Although, I must say that it was a pleasure seeing all of those happy faces queuing up to say their vows to each other. It's good to see a commitment to the institution of marriage, based on love. pompeo would have other people unhappy and unable to provide properly for their loved ones just to accommodate his enormous ego.

pompeo is far too prejudiced against too many Americans and others to ever be considered as qualified to speak for our nation on the international stage.

TheProgressivePatriot is a partisan hack and a hypocrite. His outrage is dependent upon the political affiliation and the sexual orientation of the person in question and said outrage only flows one way.
Please explain exactly how and why I'm a hypocrite and provide examples of my alleged selective outrage.

How do you feel about Fox News reporter Guy Benson
or how about VP Mike Pences daughter and wife who published an LGBT childrens book ?

[

You seem to repeat a whole bunch of terms without being familiar with their meanings. Learn what calling a person a Communist means, the meaning of "treason," "coup d'etat" and "hostilities" None of these apply. And I just scrolled up and found "Stalinist," too! Who has colluded with a "hostile foreign government"? How do you know that the dossier in question is fabricated, particularly in view of the known sexual proclivities of the guy in the Oval Office.

pompeo has attempted demean and deny the rights of more than one group of Americans, and seems to work hard at it, even though no one has ever done anything to him at all. All he seems to have done is bemoan the fact that other people have rights, too.

You are a Communist and you are engaged in treason, pure fact. When the Clinton campaign used Fusion GPS to fabricate dirt on Donald Trump, Fusion turned to the Kremlin, the old friends and mentors of the Clinton mob. You colluded and conspired with Putin to rig the election - fact.

You attack Pompeo because he is an enemy of the party. Your masters have conditioned you to spew hatred due to his failure to bow to the queers.

I've never heard of a "queer mafia" and seriously doubt that such a group or organization exists. I've never heard of anyone in the LGBT community demand that he or anyone else bend any knee for anything. All I've seen LGBTs do is what everyone else does, live their lives. Although, I must say that it was a pleasure seeing all of those happy faces queuing up to say their vows to each other. It's good to see a commitment to the institution of marriage, based on love. pompeo would have other people unhappy and unable to provide properly for their loved ones just to accommodate his enormous ego.

pompeo is far too prejudiced against too many Americans and others to ever be considered as qualified to speak for our nation on the international stage.

You are a bigoted Stalinist who demands that all must bend knee to the queers or be shunned.

But you don't get to decide, Comrade.

[
You have got to be a real jerk to think that anyone is starting a civil war besides your own stupid self. The Secretary of State represents the American people internationally and this pompeo is clearly unqualified to represent us on human rights issues. He appears to have devoted a good deal of time and effort into being a scumbag. We deserve to have quality people representing us, not trash trying to make our nation into a cesspool.

You Communists have already started a civil war. The treason you are engaged in with this coup d'etat is an act of civil war. You are engaged in hostilities against the duly elected government of the United States. You have colluded and conspired with a hostile foreign government to fabricate this "dossier" that you used initially to try and rig the election. Failing that, you have used the same product purchased from the Kremlin to stage an attempted coup.

Pompeo is highly qualified. That he has not "bended knee" to the queer mafia has nothing to do with his qualifications.

What a load of bullshit.

Hi,
[

What a load of bullshit.
Hi, Mr. No-Substance. No wonder you follow people like pompeo like sheep. The rest of us don't want to live in the depression and dreariness of your existence. Think about why you are only happy if you can make others unhappy.

[

You are a Communist and you are engaged in treason, pure fact. When the Clinton campaign used Fusion GPS to fabricate dirt on Donald Trump, Fusion turned to the Kremlin, the old friends and mentors of the Clinton mob. You colluded and conspired with Putin to rig the election - fact.

You attack Pompeo because he is an enemy of the party. Your masters have conditioned you to spew hatred due to his failure to bow to the queers.

You are a bigoted Stalinist who demands that all must bend knee to the queers or be shunned.

But you don't get to decide, Comrade.

There you go, stringing along all of those fun words that your handlers taught you. Congrats on the "Stalinist." This is a real achievement. It must be difficult to be that ignorant. Are you in competition for the pure-Aryan-virgin-dumb-girl prize?

Hi,
[

What a load of bullshit.
Hi, Mr. No-Substance. No wonder you follow people like pompeo like sheep. The rest of us don't want to live in the depression and dreariness of your existence. Think about why you are only happy if you can make others unhappy.

Yeah, that's all bullshit too.

What was the "substance" of you big long crazy rant? IN bullet points, without the hysteria.

Forum List

Back