Sen. Bob Menendez and wife indicted on bribery charges, Justice Department says

Alleged evidence.

Show me the testimony with the cross examination.

Oh. That’s right. No cross exam in the grand jury — at least by the accused.
hey get back to us when they find the slightest shred of credible evidence so they can indict Biden..
Get back to us when they find the slightest shred of credible evidence of election fraud because Trump lost all court cases and audits...

You fools don't even seem to know what evidence is.

So right here, right now we are presented with MAGA MAGGOT HYPOCRISY!!!

Menendez has already been judged guilty because he is Democrat.

P01135809 is pure as the driven snow, with 91-Seperate Felony counts against him, including 31-Counts of Violating the Espinoage Act of 1917. He must innocent, yet with Menendez you have already judged him

Your MAGA MAGGOT DOUBLE STANDARD IS SHOWING!!!!
I don’t think he’s guilty, Obama and xiden tried to prosecute him back in 2016 when he didn’t fall in line with their agenda, that political prosecution was finally ended when trump was in office

I am not surprised to see xiden trying again

I don’t think he’s guilty, Obama and xiden tried to prosecute him back in 2016 when he didn’t fall in line with their agenda, that political prosecution was finally ended when trump was in office

I am not surprised to see xiden trying again

Someone is on a fishing expedition. Menendez is the bait.

Yeah right, I know a hack when I see one
Talk about projection. The most obvious and weakest hack is in your mirror.

Here. Get help.

513O7zJpQdL.jpg

They indict based on....wait for it....evidence.

So yes there is evidence and the only un-established question in the legal process is if it is sufficient to convict beyond a reasonable doubt.
~~~~~~~

"Grand juries are the prosecutor’s babies. They decide who gets picked, what evidence gets presented, and what gets left out. There’s no judge, no defense attorney, and generally a defendant only testifies in rare circumstances — his story is so air tight that there’s no down side in putting him in. There’s no necessity for unanimity among the 23 or so jurors, and the standard of proof is so low — that probable cause exists to believe a crime has been committed — anyone, for the merest hint of an offense, can get indicted."

Bob Menendez charged with bribery.
They actually have this thing called evidence, just like they have against Trump, but do not have against Biden.

Trump pardoned all the many corrupt GOP politicians that were indicted when he was president. I doubt Biden pardons this guy, because he is not corrupt like Trump and the GOP.

Over the past 10 years there have been countless corrupt, and indicted republicans, and very very few democrats.

If he's guilty, lock him up!

hey get back to us when they find the slightest shred of credible evidence so they can indict Biden..
Get back to us when they find the slightest shred of credible evidence of election fraud because Trump lost all court cases and audits...

You fools don't even seem to know what evidence is.
~~~~~~
Yet, you've indicted by grand jury Trump and already passed judgement on him without a trial.... A bit hypocritical of you. Eh?

I repeat.....
"Grand juries are the prosecutor’s babies. They decide who gets picked, what evidence gets presented, and what gets left out. There’s no judge, no defense attorney, and generally a defendant only testifies in rare circumstances — his story is so air tight that there’s no down side in putting him in. There’s no necessity for unanimity among the 23 or so jurors, and the standard of proof is so low — that probable cause exists to believe a crime has been committed — anyone, for the merest hint of an offense, can get indicted."

It's bullshit. We all know the DOJ does not go after Democrats.

and I remember your impeachment speak: "No I am tired of all these stupid fake scandals across the board. I said Trump shouldn't be removed for this, but he is clearly guilty of this. The same with Obama and the IRS." -- Obama and the IRS? No laws were broken and it's all bs
We know it is. It's all for show and they're probably using actors to play Bob and his wife who are living it up on an Island somewhere.

That criminal fuck has had one foot in prison for decades now.... the party that likes to fuck kids must see him as a liability now... they're not going to sacrifice a reliable communist drone unless they know it can be easily replaced with a younger version that's just as dedicated to burning this mother fucker to the ground.
Get a grip dude.

Forum List

Back