Self-Driving Car Narrowly Misses Train

The really don't see need for these self-driving vehicles but I suppose that one day as a means towards greater traffic safety such equipment will be required on all cars once these systems are improved. I posted article a few days ago how California passed bill that requires cars to detect speed limit signs and automatically slows down speeders. Such a system goes in effect over in Europe beginning in July.

Eventually all cars will be self driving.

Maybe they all will have that ability but I do believe that there will always be a choice whether or not you want to drive them or to go into the automatic setting.

Maybe they all will have that ability but I do believe that there will always be a choice whether or not you want to drive them or to go into the automatic setting.
I'd prefer automatic setting on a long trip so I can sleep on the drive to my destination.

I'd prefer automatic setting on a long trip so I can sleep on the drive to my destination.

Yeah but what if the self-driving car malfunctions and you take a detour to go meet Jesus? Obviously you can tell from the video that they're not one hundred percent reliable.

Forum List

Back