Self-Defense

Is it really necessary? After all we have the police...who are paid exceedingly well to protect us.

Not even to mention juries now (at least many of them) are so stupid they cannot even understand the law on self-defense.

Not even to mention how the msm have been so sucessful in convincing the the public that any time a white man shoots a black man he must be a racist...especially if the black is un-armed.

Thus white men are placed in a very difficult position....aka....let the black thug kill them or run the risk of a long period of prison time if you use your weapon to neutralize the threat.

I think that is what is referred to as a no-win situation. But what do I know...like Will Rogers all i Know is what i read on the internet.

Problem:

There are regions in Texas, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico that the nearest law enforcement could be an hour away, so what do you do?

Sometimes you have no choice in life but to shoot and roll the dice...

Well, you are certainly are rolling the dice if you shoot a black man ....even if it is self defense. Especially in any big city where liberals are dominant.
Stay in your trailer park if big cities scare you.
If people are scared it's because scum like you infest the cities and get away with crime.
I live in a rural area and I don`t play with guns. Man Up little Mikey!
------------------------- guess that you've never needed a gun YET is what it is AugustW.

Is it really necessary? After all we have the police...who are paid exceedingly well to protect us.

Not even to mention juries now (at least many of them) are so stupid they cannot even understand the law on self-defense.

Not even to mention how the msm have been so sucessful in convincing the the public that any time a white man shoots a black man he must be a racist...especially if the black is un-armed.

Thus white men are placed in a very difficult position....aka....let the black thug kill them or run the risk of a long period of prison time if you use your weapon to neutralize the threat.

I think that is what is referred to as a no-win situation. But what do I know...like Will Rogers all i Know is what i read on the internet.
You don't have it right. Police are to enforce the Law not protect you. SC rules on that many years ago.
-------------------------------- I HEAR that the only time police have an obligation to Protect is when a person is in Police Custody .

Then why are those people dead in Texas?
Didnt it start AFTER he was stopped? Probably tired of government sponsored financial warfare and deptors prisons being implemented across the country.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We dont have debtors prisons.

We don't? Then why is anyone being placed in cuffs over unpaid tolls worth $20 with unspecified fees tacked on before 1st notice totaling close to a grand? I didn't say they're literally debtors prisons, but that's the direction things are going.

We once had civil servants that sa2 behavior like this as despicable. They went so far as to pass laws against the robber barons practices. Fast forward a few generations and our civil servants act like their serving us by hitting our wallet every chance they get, screwing up programs who's only issue is they don't cover people who can't afford the service (ACA), while hindering mergers that will shake up ISP providers and vault us towards the upper echelon of developed societies with regard to speeds and options available at reasonable pricing (multiple states suing tmo/sprint over prepaid service that may change, imoacting poorn therefor evil b/c disproportionately impacts minorities). Tmo-sprint vowed to keep pricing flat WHILE THEY ROLL OUT A NEXT GEN SERVICE for wither 3 or 5 years, and idiots like Warren think they're the evil corp that needs a foot up their ass to behave.

News flash; TMo has been acring as a disruptor since the feds blocked their sale to att/vzw (cant remember which was the planned buyer). They have committed themselves fully to exceptional customer service and the reviews speak for themselves. There isn't a telco/data provider on the countey that can touch their customer satisfaction, yet Warren wants to blow up their plans like they adjust pricing levels up and slow delivery speeds to areas lacking competition like theyre comcast/verizon/charter.

Any politician boasting about blocking this deal is a complete and utter moron. The new tmo/sprint is positioned to wipe the floor with not only att/vzw, but also any non competitive isp's when the tech is developed enough to be a home service replacement as well. That is why you see all these old model, isp giants, buying up delivery contentn further vertically integrating their business so that if they go down, rhwy can extort the disruptors delivery with skyrocketing usage fees to replace the revenue they are already hemorraging to cord cutters.

Our federal government is so broken you have to a dolt not to see it. Most state governments arent much better.
Well, it's right there in black and white. Debtors prison.

People get jail time over child support all the time. To argue that the condition doesn't exist in this society is to ignore simple facts.

Then why are those people dead in Texas?
Didnt it start AFTER he was stopped? Probably tired of government sponsored financial warfare and deptors prisons being implemented across the country.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We dont have debtors prisons.

We don't? Then why is anyone being placed in cuffs over unpaid tolls worth $20 with unspecified fees tacked on before 1st notice totaling close to a grand? I didn't say they're literally debtors prisons, but that's the direction things are going.

We once had civil servants that sa2 behavior like this as despicable. They went so far as to pass laws against the robber barons practices. Fast forward a few generations and our civil servants act like their serving us by hitting our wallet every chance they get, screwing up programs who's only issue is they don't cover people who can't afford the service (ACA), while hindering mergers that will shake up ISP providers and vault us towards the upper echelon of developed societies with regard to speeds and options available at reasonable pricing (multiple states suing tmo/sprint over prepaid service that may change, imoacting poorn therefor evil b/c disproportionately impacts minorities). Tmo-sprint vowed to keep pricing flat WHILE THEY ROLL OUT A NEXT GEN SERVICE for wither 3 or 5 years, and idiots like Warren think they're the evil corp that needs a foot up their ass to behave.

News flash; TMo has been acring as a disruptor since the feds blocked their sale to att/vzw (cant remember which was the planned buyer). They have committed themselves fully to exceptional customer service and the reviews speak for themselves. There isn't a telco/data provider on the countey that can touch their customer satisfaction, yet Warren wants to blow up their plans like they adjust pricing levels up and slow delivery speeds to areas lacking competition like theyre comcast/verizon/charter.

Any politician boasting about blocking this deal is a complete and utter moron. The new tmo/sprint is positioned to wipe the floor with not only att/vzw, but also any non competitive isp's when the tech is developed enough to be a home service replacement as well. That is why you see all these old model, isp giants, buying up delivery contentn further vertically integrating their business so that if they go down, rhwy can extort the disruptors delivery with skyrocketing usage fees to replace the revenue they are already hemorraging to cord cutters.

Our federal government is so broken you have to a dolt not to see it. Most state governments arent much better.
Well, it's right there in black and white. Debtors prison.

People get jail time over child support all the time. To argue that the condition doesn't exist in this society is to ignore simple facts.
You're a loon.

Bernie is into self-defense

source.gif

Indeed he is.

Problem:

There are regions in Texas, Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico that the nearest law enforcement could be an hour away, so what do you do?

Sometimes you have no choice in life but to shoot and roll the dice...

Well, you are certainly are rolling the dice if you shoot a black man ....even if it is self defense. Especially in any big city where liberals are dominant.

Do you read this bullshit before you post it?

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

Which brings up the fact that in Florida they have 6 man juries....much easier to get a conviction that way.

Only 2 states do that....Florida and connecticut

Forum List

Back