SEI

Technically that is correct. The dialect Mexicans use is, however, not true Spanish. Use that dialect in Spain, particularly the Castile region, and you brand yourself as a "mark" to be cheated and taken advantage of in every possible way. In short; stupid.
Is the English we speak in the US "not true" English?

No, your children are idiots that can't even read and write. There is no "our" to it.
My children were honor students. Smarter than anything you could possibly produce. They don't hide behind John Wayne.
America's children can't write. They don't teach them how any more. They can't read our own constitution unless someone prints it out for them. They are being taught how to prance during story hour however. No wonder you approve...

Is the English we speak in the US "not true" English?
Correct.

But that spoken across Great Britain is not either. A collection of dialects - hard to imagine a native of French-tainted Hastings trying to converse with one born in North Yorkshire. Even in what used to be The United States hard to imagine a Georgian understanding a word spoken in "English" in Bar Harbor, Maine.

Correct.

But that spoken across Great Britain is not either. A collection of dialects - hard to imagine a native of French-tainted Hastings trying to converse with one born in North Yorkshire. Even in what used to be The United States hard to imagine a Georgian understanding a word spoken in "English" in Bar Harbor, Maine.
Ridiculous.

Consider for a moment if you, by whatever circumstances, found yourself in a social/cultural/linguistic environment you were completely unfamiliar with or prepared for. How well do you think you would have done in school under those circumstances? I am pretty sure I would not have done too well.

My children were honor students. Smarter than anything you could possibly produce. They don't hide behind John Wayne.
America's children can't write. They don't teach them how any more. They can't read our own constitution unless someone prints it out for them. They are being taught how to prance during story hour however. No wonder you approve...

If your kids are anything like you, they are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

Hey shit for brains! That old bullshit about the Constitution being is cursive is a lie. Google an image for yourself.

The rest of your bullshit is a lie. Why do you use a broad brush to paint public schools as inferior when the reality is that they are usually superior to the self-serving home schooling crowd?

If your kids are anything like you, they are honed to the fine edge of a beach ball!

Hey shit for brains! That old bullshit about the Constitution being is cursive is a lie. Google an image for yourself.

The rest of your bullshit is a lie. Why do you use a broad brush to paint public schools as inferior when the reality is that they are usually superior to the self-serving home schooling crowd?

Keep peoples families out of this. Try to have at least a little class.

Consider for a moment if you, by whatever circumstances, found yourself in a social/cultural/linguistic environment you were completely unfamiliar with or prepared for. How well do you think you would have done in school under those circumstances? I am pretty sure I would not have done too well.
Then they should stay in their original country. Problem solved. Too many people come here not knowing English.

Forum List

Back