Seems the board leftists are big time rooting for Ukraine.

Fascists, you mean people who fly American flags on their front porch. You going to kill them?
Many conservative Americans and Republicans oppose Putin's actions.. not Trumpies of course.

Don't forget that conscription goes with the "free" weapons and ammo.

Fathers of young children are being literally dragged away from their families at the Polish border crossing.
Worse than that they are being pulled outta their cars and shot on site by Chechens.

Many conservative Americans and Republicans oppose Putin's actions.. not Trumpies of course.
No. You love communists. But you got backed into your hole of hell when lying leftists said much collision.

No. You love communists. But you got backed into your hole of hell when lying leftists said much collision.
Sorry ... I'm strictly a capitalist. Maybe you're stupid and don't know what that means. Most conservative Americans are disgusted by Trump.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.

Foreign nationals, especially those with experience in the military, can also consider going as far as to join the Armed Forces or Ukraine’s National Guard as active service members.

This is legal under Ukrainian law, which enables the military to sign official service contracts with foreign nationals or stateless persons.

According to the law, this option is open to physically and mentally fit foreigners with no criminal record, between 18 and 40 years of age, who can apply for positions of enlisted soldiers or non-commissioned soldiers. Under certain exemptions, the age limit can be extended to 60.

Keep rooting for Putin, you fucking anti-American loser.

You're an idiot.
You trolled my post from 4 hours ago, tardo. Post 176.
Projection makes you look more foolish than your sub-par education, tbh.
Yes, a person of low intellect and low capability would think what I did was trolling. Usually that can be found hand in hand with low ethical and moral character.

Thanks for admitting to being a troll, chump.
Your post was indicative of low moral and ethical character.

Also indicative of low maturity and intellect: posting that you don't care, then whining like a little bitch for 5 more pages.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.

Foreign nationals, especially those with experience in the military, can also consider going as far as to join the Armed Forces or Ukraine’s National Guard as active service members.

This is legal under Ukrainian law, which enables the military to sign official service contracts with foreign nationals or stateless persons.

According to the law, this option is open to physically and mentally fit foreigners with no criminal record, between 18 and 40 years of age, who can apply for positions of enlisted soldiers or non-commissioned soldiers. Under certain exemptions, the age limit can be extended to 60.

Hopefully we all are rooting for Ukraine. This is actually an opportunity for conservatives AND liberals to share a viewpoint. Don't squander it with partisanship.

Most conservatives are rooting for Ukraine.

But you have some low IQ Russian troll retards pretending to be Americans like AMart doing otherwise.
Don't hang here very often. Hearing the same trash for years just makes everyone more of a recycler than visionary. I'd be happy to take any conservative that doesn't support Ukraine out behind the bar for a reeducation program.

Worse than that they are being pulled outta their cars and shot on site by Chechens.
That's why Putin sent them....They're merciless scum.

That said, what Zelinsky is doing with ad hoc conscription is straight-up Stalinist.....As I said earlier today; there really are no good guys in this, with the exception of the Ukrainian civilians.

That said, what Zelinsky is doing with ad hoc conscription is straight-up Stalinist.....As I said earlier today; there really are no good guys in this, with the exception of the Ukrainian civilians.
Haha, you have no idea what Stalinism is.

If the country was invaded and under attack here you don't think they'd bring back mandatory service? Pretty sure it'd be all hands on deck for those that are capable.

Still a lot of countries that have mandates to serve.

Forum List

Back