Seems the board leftists are big time rooting for Ukraine.

They seem so proud of that stance, yet they degenerate into quivering little crybabies, when you point it out and talk about it.

Self awareness level: 0

Sensitivity to irony: 0
Yup, when you start telling the truth about their intention to spread misinformation, they revert to their name calling mode.....not unlike their King trump.

I guess it is the inclination for Putin Lovers to throw out a lot of personal attacks. Whatever float our MAGA boat?
"Guessing" is what made a fool of FartFun. Nice to see you've taken the baton.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.

Foreign nationals, especially those with experience in the military, can also consider going as far as to join the Armed Forces or Ukraine’s National Guard as active service members.

This is legal under Ukrainian law, which enables the military to sign official service contracts with foreign nationals or stateless persons.

According to the law, this option is open to physically and mentally fit foreigners with no criminal record, between 18 and 40 years of age, who can apply for positions of enlisted soldiers or non-commissioned soldiers. Under certain exemptions, the age limit can be extended to 60.

It’s starting to make since why the left is rooting for Ukraine so much:
5C8C201D-91DF-4424-87D2-D1779A86B47C.png

128B69AA-779D-4FC5-95DF-AE0A0E253250.jpeg

24BE5608-3BEE-4932-9E7E-BDC8B46EEDA5.jpeg

I am on the side of those innocent civilians being killed trying to defend their country. They did not do anything to deserve this. They are just like you and I.

But you all lack even the tiniest bit of empathy.

What a terrible way to live life, to allow your politics to deprive you of any actual human emotions.

I truly pity you
This war started because Biden and NATO kept threatening Russia.

All of our intelligence agencies knew that Russia would not tolerate any NATO presence in Ukraine. This goes back to the Warsaw Pact days. Yet they overthrew the government (you know, because “democracy”) and installed a pro-NATO puppet regime. Instead of assuring Russia in writing there would be no NATO presence in Ukraine, they instead insulted and antagonized Russia, and in fact inferred it could become a member of NATO sometime in the future, knowing it would lead to war.

But, that is exactly what your globalist masters want so bad. More war. Better opportunity to declare “emergencies” and grab more power. Plus the obvious monetary benefits for the elites.

So, cheer for the war, like a good little stooge, and attack those of us who do not support this war as the “traitors”, or as the ones who “won’t defend democracy”.

So, cheer for the war, like a good little stooge, and attack those of us who do not support this war as the “traitors”, or as the ones who “won’t defend democracy”.

I am not cheering for the war, but I am supporting the innocent citizens of the Ukraine from an unjust invasion of their country.

That you do not is all anyone needs to know about you.

This war started because Biden and NATO kept threatening Russia.

All of our intelligence agencies knew that Russia would not tolerate any NATO presence in Ukraine. This goes back to the Warsaw Pact days. Yet they overthrew the government (you know, because “democracy”) and installed a pro-NATO puppet regime. Instead of assuring Russia in writing there would be no NATO presence in Ukraine, they instead insulted and antagonized Russia, and in fact inferred it could become a member of NATO sometime in the future, knowing it would lead to war.

But, that is exactly what your globalist masters want so bad. More war. Better opportunity to declare “emergencies” and grab more power. Plus the obvious monetary benefits for the elites.

Keep swallowing that RT propaganda, TheNotAHawk

Hilladomor...clever...I like it.
What Buzzes Is a Drone Bee

The reason I don't get into the Netrix more is that I've coined dozens of new words (such as "cronyvirus") and never see them repeated elsewhere on the Web.

A counter-example is "jab" for taking the Pharmafia's vacuous vaccine. That word quickly went viral, indicating that someone with a lot of followers and probably a professional coined it.

Here is how you can help.....go join their Army. They are taking anyone they can get.
The Yellow Yell, and Hollow Fools Follow

So do we. Our volunteer army has been a disaster. They didn't go WOKE, as the Chickenhawk Conservatives preach in order to deflect from the cowardice and treason of their sheltered sons. Our New Age army took in Gayists, Trannies, and comic-book warrior Wonderwomen out of necessity.

Every male American must be subject to draft by a lottery when he reaches 18, for two years active duty.

Lefties are full of hot air. They only want to offer up other peoples kids to promote their wars. They ain’t going to step up and make any kind of commitment themselves.
Working-Class Whites Are Chickenfeed for Chickenhawks

Neither will Righties fight. Two wings of the same vulture. The treason of Conservative youth in having their Rightie Daddies get them out of fighting the Communists was the first sign that the bipartisan self-appointed ruling class must be overthrown.

Forum List

Back