Seeing as how Halloween is coming up, I thought I'd post something really scary

SCARY Halloween Masks.jpg

Turn down the lights and watch this in full screen on your computer on youtube....
Happy Halloween....

Last edited:

ROBOTIC ARMS Nanotech Inside COVID-19 “Vaccines” – Filmed in Real Time – Dr. Nixon With Maria Zeee​

Part 1: Dismantling COVID-19 Deceptions: The 'Novel' Coronavirus​

The COVID-19 pandemic was not caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus or variants. COVID-19 is a new kind of nanoweapon that is part technology, part biology and intelligent, an Ai bioweapon.​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F9983cb5a-3acb-46aa-8da4-d06e5c3fef53_1078x615.png

"Per Nature Biotechnology, 2017 peer-reviewed publication, “Overcoming Cellular Barriers for RNA Therapeutics in RNA,” RNA gene-therapies, including mRNA, are unable to infect cells, any cells, due to billions of years of an evolutionary defense mechanism, the lipid bilayer."
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3e7c816e-e04f-42fc-bf06-e42d98f34c08_908x483.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fca199553-3ebf-4a01-927d-0a90fe73d739_555x524.png

My husband's coworker. Died in his sleep. Late 30s. Last week.

But you know, these things happen all the time, right?

Also, I'm sure this got moved to "conspiracy theories", right? I'm sure I know who did it. Or at least I can think of two or three mods who would.

All our conspiracy theories come true these days. Good luck with your four shots, everyone.

I've seen such crystaline structures before, under the microscope. But usually they are breaking apart, not connecting together.
Salt and sugar are two such crystalline subjects that can have square shapes under the microscope, but again, they break apart, they don't pull together.

Heat and light affect micro-organisms and micro-objects.......especially when they are on slides under a very hot light.
I don't hear either one of these people acknowledging this.

Instead of getting just ONE OPINION from ONE "doctor", this woman should have had a Virologist, Immunologist, Roboticist, and Bio-Technologist together in the same meeting.

This is just ONE guys OPINION, and she seem's to be putting words in his mouth as well.

As far as logic and research go.........this is just conspiracy theory at work.

As much as I would love to believe this........
For all WE know.....this guy is just running the video BACKWARDS to enforce thier conspiracy theory.

Also, I'm sure this got moved to "conspiracy theories", right? I'm sure I know who did it. Or at least I can think of two or three mods who would.

All our conspiracy theories come true these days. Good luck with your four shots, everyone.

I don't remember for sure, but I think I posted this in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum, just so it wouldn't be deleted.

Yeah there are fir sure two or 3 mods thst would have moved it here,actually 4.we know whom they are,they move it here cause they know there are paid shills on this forum paid to come here and troll these boards to mock anybody who doesn’t go along with the msm narrative. The thing they can’t get around though is these so called conspiracy y theories they said were theory’s indeed have all come true.these mods and these shills can move us and post all these laughing smileys they want to us but they know they are cowards who cannot stand toe to toe in a debate and have to resort to lies when they can’t refute evidence and facts.

JGalt you seriously need to get rid of thst avatar of yours of Dems being behind the assassinations of everybody because first off,that is obviously taken from a biased die hard Republican whom no matter the history of the corruption the republicans have engaged in over the decades with the Dems he or she is obviously ignoring that.

There is a lot of truth in some of thst like the Dems created Jim Crow and created the kkk but a lot of it is biased and unobjective and uninformed at the same time.

Here is why thst avatar is not fully accurate and needs to be burned,first off there has been so much evidence over the decades thst oswald was exactly what he said he was a patsy,there was never a shread of evidence he did it but plenty it was the cia. Or even if thst avatar is referring to johnson as orchestrating jfks assassination,that is STILL seriously flawed in the fact thst what’s not near widely known and is not near as much talked about when they mention Johnson having a major role in his assassination is thst Dick Nixon who had ties to the mob and cia and ran covert operations fir the cia as vp under Eisenhower,he was involved in the jfk assassination up to his ears every bit as much as johnson was.

oh and let’s not forget who participated in the coverup of the assassination future Republican who is burning in hell right now Gerald ford fir his role on the Warren commission maintaining to his final last breath oswald did it or Ronald Reagan the majority of the brainwashed sheep Republican voters that thought he was so great his role in the coverup as well when he blocked Jim garrisons subpoena to subpeona him in his trial. So many posters here alomg with most of Americans are braindead sheep on whst a crimiinsl and mass murderer Reagan really was.anytime I post facts on his corruption,posters here get angry and post thiumbs down signs when they can’t counter facts,they like to shoot the messenger cause the truth hurts knowing they can’t counter them. :cuckoo:

To commit the crime is an evil act obviously which Nixon participated in as much as johnson did,he had a long standing relationship with mob man jack Ruby alomg with the cia as. I mentioned,but to coverup fir the killers as republicans Ford and regan did is the BIGGER sin. Why you think John Connelly shocked the world by switching parties leaving his pal johnson to go and serve with his other pal Dickerson Nixon? :abgg2q.jpg: The parties we are told from day one we are born have different views and differerent policys,but history and the facts prove thst is 100 % pure bullshit.

And James earl ray of course was also a patsy fir the fbi and whom murdered him.so thst avatar is seriously flawed and biased propaganda right MisterBeale

Misterbeal knows enough about this thst all the stuff I said on Kennedy’s assassination is spot on.so who knows how much of thst other stuff in there is seriously flawed and propaganda as well.

Last edited:
I've seen such crystaline structures before, under the microscope. But usually they are breaking apart, not connecting together.
Salt and sugar are two such crystalline subjects that can have square shapes under the microscope, but again, they break apart, they don't pull together.

Heat and light affect micro-organisms and micro-objects.......especially when they are on slides under a very hot light.
I don't hear either one of these people acknowledging this.

Instead of getting just ONE OPINION from ONE "doctor", this woman should have had a Virologist, Immunologist, Roboticist, and Bio-Technologist together in the same meeting.

This is just ONE guys OPINION, and she seem's to be putting words in his mouth as well.

As far as logic and research go.........this is just conspiracy theory at work.

As much as I would love to believe this........
For all WE know.....this guy is just running the video BACKWARDS to enforce thier conspiracy theory.
duh, that is why it is in the conspiracy zone, and not the scientific forums. :rolleyes:

95fd4ecf-7f32-46a1-860d-1be44c1cbb87_text.gif

Folks that make videos, whether it is YouTube videos, or your basic 60 minutes or The View type shows? They all KNOW the basic content they are going to make, before the cameras are ever turned on. The questions, and answers, from the person asking, and the person answering, it is all known, before the cameras start rolling.

Everyone has an agenda, and a basic POV, they want to convey. "Might," it be true? Possibly. But in all probability, there are a lot of other reasonable other explanations for the evidence laid out. It certainly seems a very compelling and scary narrative though. Spoooooky. Is that what the OP started?

:dunno:

If you think she is, "putting words in his mouth?" I am afraid you really don't have a clue about how TEE VEE, interviews, and other news propaganda in the real world, your entire life, has really worked. This, really HAS been informative for you.

:auiqs.jpg:

JGalt you seriously need to get rid of thst avatar of yours of Dems being behind the assassinations of everybody because first off,that is obviously taken from a biased die hard Republican whom no matter the history of the corruption the republicans have engaged in over the decades with the Dems he or she is obviously ignoring that.

There is a lot of truth in some of thst like the Dems created Jim Crow and created the kkk but a lot of it is biased and unobjective and uninformed at the same time.

Here is why thst avatar is not fully accurate and needs to be burned,first off there has been so much evidence over the decades thst oswald was exactly what he said he was a patsy,there was never a shread of evidence he did it but plenty it was the cia. Or even if thst avatar is referring to johnson as orchestrating jfks assassination,that is STILL seriously flawed in the fact thst what’s not near widely known and is not near as much talked about when they mention Johnson having a major role in his assassination is thst Dick Nixon who had ties to the mob and cia and ran covert operations fir the cia as vp under Eisenhower,he was involved in the jfk assassination up to his ears every bit as much as johnson was.

oh and let’s not forget who participated in the coverup of the assassination future Republican who is burning in hell right now Gerald ford fir his role on the Warren commission maintaining to his final last breath oswald did it or Ronald Reagan the majority of the brainwashed sheep Republican voters that thought he was so great his role in the coverup as well when he blocked Jim garrisons subpoena to subpeona him in his trial. So many posters here alomg with most of Americans are braindead sheep on whst a crimiinsl and mass murderer Reagan really was.anytime I post facts on his corruption,posters here get angry and post thiumbs down signs when they can’t counter facts,they like to shoot the messenger cause the truth hurts knowing they can’t counter them. :cuckoo:

To commit the crime is an evil act obviously which Nixon participated in as much as johnson did,he had a long standing relationship with mob man jack Ruby alomg with the cia as. I mentioned,but to coverup fir the killers as republicans Ford and regan did is the BIGGER sin. Why you think John Connelly shocked the world by switching parties leaving his pal johnson to go and serve with his other pal Dickerson Nixon? :abgg2q.jpg: The parties we are told from day one we are born have different views but history and the facts prove thst is 100 % pure bullshit.

And James earl ray of course was also a patsy fir the fbi and whom murdered him.so thst avatar is seriously flawed and biased propaganda right MisterBeale

Misterbeal knows enough about this thst all the stuff I said on Kennedy’s assassination is spot on.so who knows how much of thst other stuff in there is seriously flawed and propaganda as well.

That was a rooftop Korean in the avatar. :laughing0301:

dont steal my shit avatar2.jpg

Forum List

Back