Seeds, salaries and sweaters: Rand Paul outraged at 'unconstitutional' US subsidizing of Ukraine economy

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Joe Biden is threatening that a government "shutdown" will result in our military not getting paid, however, it's come to light in recent days that in addition to funding Ukraine's defense, we are subsidizing their first responders and even their businesses, helping to prop up their economy. All this while we have millions here in our own country struggling.

The political elite truly do not care about the American people. It's mind bending to me how many of you actually believe them when they say they do despite what your own eyes see out on the streets.

Joe Biden is threatening that a government "shutdown" will result in our military not getting paid, however, it's come to light in recent days that in addition to funding Ukraine's defense, we are subsidizing their first responders and even their businesses, helping to prop up their economy. All this while we have millions here in our own country struggling.

The political elite truly do not care about the American people. It's mind bending to me how many of you actually believe them when they say they do despite what your own eyes see out on the streets.

But you are one of those people.
Did you forget?

That's YOUR mess, stupid.

The military won't get paid if these knumbskulls don't get their act together,

It's your programming. Just because you're incapable of independent thought doesn't mean we all are.

I am very capable.
But in the end, I have sufficient mental acumen to understand that it is a binary system.

When I go to an athletic contest, I never think that someone not playing is going to win.
Do you think that someone not in the system is going to prevail in an athletic contest?

Forum List

Back