Seeds, salaries and sweaters: Rand Paul outraged at 'unconstitutional' US subsidizing of Ukraine economy

Joe Biden is threatening that a government "shutdown" will result in our military not getting paid, however, it's come to light in recent days that in addition to funding Ukraine's defense, we are subsidizing their first responders and even their businesses, helping to prop up their economy. All this while we have millions here in our own country struggling.

The political elite truly do not care about the American people. It's mind bending to me how many of you actually believe them when they say they do despite what your own eyes see out on the streets.

We built schools and roads while we were helping defend Afghanistan against the Soviet invasion.

We're just that kind of good people.

I told you all we would be rebuilding Ukraine.... Biden gave a lousy $700 taxable bucks to people in Lahaina that lost everything... but he is making Ukrainian people whole again and giving them money for their retirement pensions.....
He is funding small businesses that closed during Russia's bombing runs.... and he has a rebuilding plan that will cost nearly a trillion US tax dollars.....
WTF Biden supporters..... Is Joe a US president or a Ukrainian prime minister?....

Joe Biden is threatening that a government "shutdown" will result in our military not getting paid, however, it's come to light in recent days that in addition to funding Ukraine's defense, we are subsidizing their first responders and even their businesses, helping to prop up their economy. All this while we have millions here in our own country struggling.

The political elite truly do not care about the American people. It's mind bending to me how many of you actually believe them when they say they do despite what your own eyes see out on the streets.

I believe if you shot the rest of congress and let Rand Paul run things we would be far better off. ;)

IMHO he's the only honest broker in the Senate and likely all of congress.....Much less the vegetable in the WH.

Ask the GOP why they won't help American Citizens?

You are making sound like the Democrats haven't been trying to protect regular Americans...

Taz, I thought you were better than this... If GOP had their way they would cut off the Middle Class and lower...

My house is not on fire yet, so I am not fretting about the forest fire across the street.
Wow. I cant believe you just said that.

As far as the OP goes, Shouldnt be surprising at all. We have been paying pensions in that country for a year or two.
But if you dont support subsidizing that entire country, you are a pootin supporter!
:lol:

and yet you spend everyday on this forum defending them,,

I suggest you stay away from mirrors,,

Rand is incapable of deeper thinking in order to understand his country's motive.

This is America's final opportunity to stop Russia from making the Brics alliance the msot powerful force in the world. The proxy war idea was very clever but it has failed, and direct war against Russia is not an option, due to nuclear weapons.

America will keep trying and could move efforts to different fronts on Russia's borders. But there will never be a better opportunity than this one.

Can America ever accept peaceful coexistence?

Where were Republicans when we paid multiple trillions of dollars to pay for the exact same things in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Aid has always included humanitarian and military aid

Where were Republicans when we paid multiple trillions of dollars to pay for the exact same things in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Aid has always included humanitarian and military aid

I'm sure that will comfort the people of Lahaina.

I agree with your first paragraph. It is a small victory for your becoming a rational thinker. Then you disappoint me and forfeit all good will generated by the first paragraph be devolving into more menstruating pang hysterics. It's the classic: "I hate stoopId people...WhY can'T eVerybody beAs smArt as mE?" syndrome, which is usually exhibited in people with ordinary IQ.

I suspect that your disdain for those you think are dumber than you is actually a manifestation of self-loathing. Prove me wrong, if you think you can. Oh now, wait. You are too dumb and emotional to prove me wrong. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back