Security Risks

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
In light of the Cawthorne stuff coming out and the dem who was shagging a Chinese spy.

How do the security services handle this sort of thing ?

My guess is that they would just monitor their behaviour and step in if things get out of hand.

Surely the best thing is for someone to step in and give some friendly advice ?

There is speculation that Cawthorne has been outed by his own party for reealing the coke orgies. Im not sure that I buy that.

His behaviour over the past year has grown increasingly erratic.. Guns,drving offences,Putin love and so on. He looks like he is on some sort of spiral.

He is handing over cash for shags to the young staffer who is also his cousin. Was he being blackmailed or is it a genuine relationship ?
Provided there is no criminality then it really isnt anyones business. Apart from Gay folk harmed by his homophobic attitudes.

No one seems to care about the enormous threat to security oil dependence and absurd profits of oil companies represent.

In light of the Cawthorne stuff coming out and the dem who was shagging a Chinese spy.

How do the security services handle this sort of thing ?

My guess is that they would just monitor their behaviour and step in if things get out of hand.

Surely the best thing is for someone to step in and give some friendly advice ?

There is speculation that Cawthorne has been outed by his own party for reealing the coke orgies. Im not sure that I buy that.

His behaviour over the past year has grown increasingly erratic.. Guns,drving offences,Putin love and so on. He looks like he is on some sort of spiral.

He is handing over cash for shags to the young staffer who is also his cousin. Was he being blackmailed or is it a genuine relationship ?
Provided there is no criminality then it really isnt anyones business. Apart from Gay folk harmed by his homophobic attitudes.

Why do you care about this from Wales?

Does NOTHING happen in the UK??

No one seems to care about the enormous threat to security oil dependence and absurd profits of oil companies represent.
That is universal. Nobody factors in the actions of madmen.
But that is something that a proper strategy could address.
Cawthorn is a loose cannon who is vulnerable to persuasion.

Lot of deflection going on. But look at this. he has broken the rules.

Should he be sanctioned ?

Why do you care from Wales? What POSSIBLE impact could this have on you or your life? Just prurient gossip or what??

Diane the Vegetable Feinstein had a Chinese spy as her driver for20 fucking years dumb ass

Swallowswell fucking a China Doll spy

All the Democrappers in Cali have Chinese connections you stupid shit stain

Is that on topic Tammy

Last edited:
Like singling out a man for getting a blowjob in a whorehouse.

The ENTIRE system is depraved and evil.

Forum List

Back