***Secular Pope Gets Told The Truth: The Popes A Hypocrite.***

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,
1. (A) Biden and Pelosi get communion, from this Pope Frankenstein.
1. (B) No to the Hell no, you can *NOT* be a baby butcher and be a Catholic.
2. Pope doesn't care, he gives communion to anyone who opens their mouth.
3. Like dropping coins in slot machines hoping to get cherries!
4. This is the worst Pope I have ever known to be Pope.
5. His horns will pop out soon.
6. READ
7. I've been around a long time, and have seen some rather good Popes, this one is not one.
8. SAMPLE:
"Speaking to German newspaper Die Tagespost in an interview released July 13 but conducted earlier this month, Archbishop Naumann of Kansas City addressed the issue of abortion and Catholic politicians, noting also that “many” baptized Catholics are “not really part of the Church.”~
9. Neither is the pope part of the church he is saying.
10. I'm Catholic, so I know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,
6. READ
7. I've been around a long time, and have seen some rather good Popes, this one is not one.
8. SAMPLE:
"Speaking to German newspaper Die Tagespost in an interview released July 13 but conducted earlier this month, Archbishop Naumann of Kansas City addressed the issue of abortion and Catholic politicians, noting also that “many” baptized Catholics are “not really part of the Church.”~

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
How dare Biden and Pelosi get holy communion from the Pope. They are for letting women decide about their bodies and that is simply terrible.

More terrible than priests molesting young kids. That is something that the church can overlook and frequently does.

But, to encourage politicians to follow the law and allow abortions? Vile.

How dare Biden and Pelosi get holy communion from the Pope. They are for letting women decide about their bodies and that is simply terrible.

More terrible than priests molesting young kids. That is something that the church can overlook and frequently does.

And by all that you are saying baby murder should be fine with Catholics.

You cannot be in communion with God while actively supporting infanticide

Moral relativism is an especially ugly component of Marxist/Leninism, and fascism! If there is a divine being, something I personally know is true, then you are in a heap of trouble, so you'd best get on your knees and pray your ass off to whatever evil thing you hold above you, that there is not such a being!

And by all that you are saying baby murder should be fine with Catholics.

You cannot be in communion with God while actively supporting infanticide
You cannot be in communion if you molest kids. But the Catholic church was pretty happy to turn a blind eye.

Allowing women to make choices in regards to abortion was the law of the land till yesterday. It still is in many states.

This brings us to one of the famous teachings of Jesus Christ. "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's".

Now, your task is to figure out what the above means. Go.

Moral relativism is an especially ugly component of Marxist/Leninism, and fascism! If there is a divine being, something I personally know is true, then you are in a heap of trouble, so you'd best get on your knees and pray your ass off to whatever evil thing you hold above you, that there is not such a being!
OOO I am scared. LOL

That wasn't moral relativism, my friend. Those were the facts. The same priests that you guys look up to and want to turn good people away because they follow the law of the land are the same people who were diddling kids behind the vestry.

But, in your books, I am going to hell and the priests who molested kids are going to paradise? Talk about moral relativism!

There is no evidence that Biden or Pelosi received Communion from the Pope. What it is it all about anyway? The Catholic Pope is a pretty easy target for agnostic idiots but I bet y'all lefties wouldn't want to tangle with some Islamic Jihadist clerics. .

Sorry bout that,

1. People like you are amongst us in the Catholic Church.
2. Some Priests are using the Church as a hunting ground for deviancy.
3. Even the Pope is bad, go figure.
4. Jesus is saying, that living in the material world has its costs, Jesus needs not your money, and doesn't care what you do with whats yours, he knows those that are his will do a measure of good with their money, and knows that the powers that be on earth want a portion of your money, give them it, do not complain.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Catholics are a pretty easy target for lefties. The Catholic Priests who were accused of molesting young boys were homosexual predators. The left was outraged when the Boy Scouts (BSA) won the Supreme Court decision that allowed them to discriminate against homosexual supervisors. You can't have it both ways. It's all about RvW anyway , whine whine whine.

You cannot be in communion if you molest kids. But the Catholic church was pretty happy to turn a blind eye.

Allowing women to make choices in regards to abortion was the law of the land till yesterday. It still is in many states.

This brings us to one of the famous teachings of Jesus Christ. "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's".

Now, your task is to figure out what the above means. Go.
So the Catholic Church gave them communion but that doesn't mean they were in actual communion with God.
Pretty simple theology there.
Do you think baby murders like Pelosi are in communion even if the commie pope says she is?
Caesar (govt) has no power to alienate an innocent human beings God given right to life since we belong to God & not Caesar.
Equating Jesus' teaching on taxes with an approval of infanticide is an obvious false equivalency.
I'd say you should know that but I doubt you have the capacity.

Happy there kid?

Sorry bout that,

1. Many non believers have crept in, always have, Judas was a follower of Christ.
2. And he even betrayed Jesus with a kiss.
3. The depravity of man knows no bounds.
4. Never did it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,
6. READ
8. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
yea yea i was raised catholic too.....the fucking pope puts his pants on just like everyone else and he does not have a hotline to God.....

So the Catholic Church gave them communion but that doesn't mean they were in actual communion with God.
Pretty simple theology there.
Do you think baby murders like Pelosi are in communion even if the commie pope says she is?
Caesar (govt) has no power to alienate an innocent human beings God given right to life since we belong to God & not Caesar.
Equating Jesus' teaching on taxes with an approval of infanticide is an obvious false equivalency.
I'd say you should know that but I doubt you have the capacity.

Happy there kid?
Do you think Catholic priests who either diddled kids or allowed others to go free should sit on judgment on politicians who follow secular law?

And, for a Catholic, you are pretty ignorant of the scriptures. The phrase "...“render unto the Caesar the things that are Caesar’s and to God, the things that are God’s,” does not only relate to taxes.

They also relate to setting a framework for how people should think about religion and the state. Caesar (ie the government) does have rights. Even though you are a Catholic, you owe civil authority respect and appropriate obedience.

Pelosi and Biden are Catholics but they have also taken a sworn oath to follow the law and the law holds that women have the right to decide about their own bodies. You may not like it but that was the law and still is in many parts of the country.

Do me and yourself a favor. Go learn and understand the scriptures and then come back here. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

OOO I am scared. LOL

That wasn't moral relativism, my friend. Those were the facts. The same priests that you guys look up to and want to turn good people away because they follow the law of the land are the same people who were diddling kids behind the vestry.

But, in your books, I am going to hell and the priests who molested kids are going to paradise? Talk about moral relativism!
Yes, it was moral relativism, do not ever attempt to address me and expect a reply again, if you are lying! Your entire post was moral relativism, and now you would obfuscate even that! :wink:

Yes, it was moral relativism, do not ever attempt to address me and expect a reply again, if you are lying! Your entire post was moral relativism, and now you would obfuscate even that! :wink:
Aww... did someone get triggered... Awww

Sorry, retard. Suck it up. Them's the breaks. I could care less if I rattled your cage. :itsok:

Sorry bout that,
6. READ
8. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Birth control is against Catholic dogma. How many Catholic Republicans do you think use birth control?

I bet it's most.

Sorry bout that,
6. READ
8. SAMPLE:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No, you are Texan. It's incompatible with being Catholic.

Adultery, especially prolific adultery, is against the Church. Jesus spoke very clearly against adultery.

I wonder how many Catholics voted for Trump.

Enabling the molestation of children is also against the Church. I wonder how many Catholics vote for Gym Jordan.

Hell, when Governor Mark Sanford openly bragged about his adultery, the people of South Carolina elevated him to Congress! I wonder how many of those voters were Catholic.

Forum List

Back