Biden Meets a Pope

And Both are Lying frauds.In my humblest of Opinions.I never trusted how a really
Good Pope { Pope Benedict } was forced out.Pope DON'T Retire.Yet this new Pope {
First ever Jesuit Pope } is as usual siding with Oligarchs and peer pressure to act
Political.With everything we know to be Political.The way Global Warming then Climate
Change was adapted to make entirely Political.Now this Pandemic.
But what about Abortion.That is the exclusive domain of Catholics.Taught roundly in
all Catholic Parochial schools in my lifetime to be a a very grave and serious issue.
At least the last Known Saint { Mother Teresa of Calcutta } thought so.She never preached
Religion or tried to convert.But she did often as to the Evils of Abortion.
So what does this Balding prick of a Pope talk to Biden { Practicing Catholic ?! } about.
Not Abortion,not even once.As Lying Joe says the Pope told him " he was happy he was
a good catholic and he should keep receiving Communion ".
What was on this balding prick pope's mind mores ...
That due to these crisis { Like Climate Change,Covid } we need to take from these crisis
and build together , " so that there will no longer be any borders,barriers and or political walls
for us to hide behind. "
You mean like the huge wall surrounding Vatican City.A wall rings the 110 acre country.\
The only country in the world to have a wall around most of it's territory.
The guy isn't even Woke.He's just Stupid.Entirely unsaintly.Quite the hypocrite.
Like his new woke buddy in arms ... Joe Biden.
Who managed to hold the Holy See's attention by conversing about making sure to
feed the poor and solve any people's persecution.
Alarming degree of Unsaintliness and hypocrisy.If Mother Teresa was alive and well
and in the room where just the two talked { The Pope and Biden }
she would have went straight over to both males when they stood up and kicked
both squarely in their balls.So even those in the courtyard could hear the shrieks.
My God I'm so amazed. Your single post is like 2 weeks of mine. He who says the least says the most said the wise man

Could you Cliff Note that to 3 lines and impress the hell outta me

Right now the catholic church or at one time. A good many priest were child molesters. They need to eliminate them before God will bless them again.
I have researched this. Pedophile priests are around 3.5% of clergy. Most other occupations are around 3%

Problem with the Catholics is they knew this and passed these priests around for decades

ra,longsleeve,x2000,fafafa ca443f4786,front-c,190,60,1000,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Forum List

Back